Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see. I may start a new game. Thanks bro
Yeah sorry mate I wish I could help you, but so much has changed, for one you were gathering food, but nothing was explained how you got water, other stuff changed with Mia too.

If you still have your saves, you can use the persistent file to speed through old stuff, but some of the animations are gone, like as stealth ability was removed and replaced with Stamina, so the old feeling up Robins tits after running is gone.

Mar 28, 2019
Yeah sorry mate I wish I could help you, but so much has changed, for one you were gathering food, but nothing was explained how you got water, other stuff changed with Mia too.

If you still have your saves, you can use the persistent file to speed through old stuff, but some of the animations are gone, like as stealth ability was removed and replaced with Stamina, so the old feeling up Robins tits after running is gone.
I will keep the old version and hope the old scenes never die.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I will keep the old version and hope the old scenes never die.
Don't think it is possible, it would probably be corrupt due to so many system changes, like as I said stealth is gone, you use less stamina, and so on, if not, I am sure there is a save here you could use.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have a heart icon blinking next to Mia, and I believe I've done everything it was possible.
Did all the star gaze, all the talk in the living room, called her in the bath house (nothing happened) and I still have this event missing in the gallery (and still it allows me to finish the current version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you need to speak to her in her room, raise morale, jobs, handjob.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I've seen some posts regarding my Ren'Py version change and wanted to clarify something. I did not change from Ren'Py 7.3.5 to 7.4.5 becasue I wanted to, but because I had to. You can no longer make android versions on 7.3.5. No one can, it is a problem with some server that went offline and now it is only possible to make Android versions with 7.4+ versions.

And regarding older scenes, I've seen some people ask if I could add them back in and the answer is yes. I'll add them in the next version to a special section of the gallery.

And I am aware of the bug that makes it impossible to drink the tea at some point. I actually encountered it while testing but thought I had it fixed. It is one of those weird annoying bugs that comes with the version changes. They are very difficult to catch and fix because the code didn't change. It'll be fixed in the next update.

And as feedback regarding Lily's implementation is piling up, I'll not say exactly what will happen, but I've already made plans to make it much more smoother. It'll come in the next update.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I've seen some posts regarding my Ren'Py version change and wanted to clarify something. I did not change from Ren'Py 7.3.5 to 7.4.5 becasue I wanted to, but because I had to. You can no longer make android versions on 7.3.5. No one can, it is a problem with some server that went offline and now it is only possible to make Android versions with 7.4+ versions.
All you did was trade a few people for a few other people.
I cant say I am not disappointed but, you do what you have to.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-7-2a-395games.42509/page-145#post-5227227

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The simple fact is, you are supposed to be the hero, save the day, and let's face it, getting fucked by a futa as an ending is going to be something people want, so it would encourage some people to fail.

Not to mention all of a sudden adding in something that is pretty hated this far in would be shooting your own foot for the dev.

Reactions: Tavi13

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Can't use existing saved files? do i have to start from scratch?
Didn't have any problems with my last save but it depends on the progress you made in the game, some parts of the story will cause saves not working but you can use the saves the dev provided if that happens.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
395games_Rathieu Is it possible to modify the Android version so the patch works? Some other games managed to do so, e.g. My New Family.

The new version of the game no longer works on JoiPlay and there's no official patched Android version, hence my request.

It's fine if it's not possible :)

Love your game :love:. Keep it up! (y)

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
Somebody, help me! I'm stucked at the beginning! I'm in the living room with Robin and I have to find a weapon. After clicking at the Esclamation Point and search, the scene ends and I am in the middle of the living room. The cursor can't find any object to examine and I'm literally blocked in this area like 20 minutes. What I have to do? :-(

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Somebody, help me! I'm stucked at the beginning! I'm in the living room with Robin and I have to find a weapon. After clicking at the Esclamation Point and search, the scene ends and I am in the middle of the living room. The cursor can't find any object to examine and I'm literally blocked in this area like 20 minutes. What I have to do? :-(
Try kitchen and then Robin's room ( Robin will find the first weapon = the knife )

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
Try kitchen and then Robin's room ( Robin will find the first weapon = the knife )
I would like to do it but I can't click on anything, nothing is triggered. This is what I have on my screen. That window on the left just make that mist appear and disappear.

EDIT: watching the save files of other users, it seems that on the "mist" up there are shown the places I can go; obviously, they don't appear to me. Maybe an error in the code of the game?

Immagine.png

Last edited:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I think you need to speak to her in her room, raise morale, jobs, handjob.
Thanks for trying to help. I've tried to delete the comment before someone did.

I ended up finding what was missing. I had to decompile the game to find the missing scene. It basically was to drink tea with Mia, specifically during the day. After that the Heart sign was gone and the gallery is now complete.

Now all is left is wait for the next update :p
I've skipped some updates before, so for me there was a considerable amount of content.

Reactions: Havik79

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
I wasn't able to search for this game and it doesn't seem to be in the latest updates list anymore. Is it just me or did something happen with the game? I had to use google to find this thread.

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes