Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I would like to do it but I can't click on anything, nothing is triggered. This is what I have on my screen. That window on the left just make that mist appear and disappear.

EDIT: watching the save files of other users, it seems that on the "mist" up there are shown the places I can go; obviously, they don't appear to me. Maybe an error in the code of the game?

View attachment 1386138
Prbly too late now but click on the right side where there is an arrow and it will show the rooms you can visit on top

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wasn't able to search for this game and it doesn't seem to be in the latest updates list anymore. Is it just me or did something happen with the game? I had to use google to find this thread.
Just you, I just searched for it using this website's search, and ticking titles only, it gave 9 results with the second last being this thread.

Heliogabalo27

Jul 4, 2018
Great game :), I actually feel invested in the plot.

However I found an exploit by accident: morale increase boosts your attack by 20, however if you always go to expeditions with increased morale, the attack boost stacks over until you can one punch all enemies.

I also noticed during the Noreia training when you are trapped in the lab, the MC remembers some old topless CGs of Robin (a deleted scene when stamina was increased by running)

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
After I finish training magic for the second time; I get a "pursue other tasks" message. But there's no other task to pursue. I've tried everything I can think of. Am I missing something or is this a glitch?

Reactions: caracute524

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
This is my favorite game so far by FAR. If I strike millions in my lifetime I will be sure to give the developer a couple mil to create his own studio and hire voice actors and everything futa haters need to stop. With this writing, you would definatley fall in love with some futa, yall just scared to turn to the dark side also I am not having any problems yall mention. I could send anyone a working save from right when you hit the city. <3 I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE. When I get paid my small check, you have definatley gained a paying subscriber <3<3<3

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
After I finish training magic for the second time; I get a "pursue other tasks" message. But there's no other task to pursue. I've tried everything I can think of. Am I missing something or is this a glitch?
Your probably missing something, post the screenshot. This game is so good in that you can see how well the developer is learning the farther you go<3

Creme De La Pants

Jul 3, 2020
How do you start the first expedition? It just says "Equip a weapon!" and "Embark on the expedition?" but there is nothing to click. I've clicked everything I can think of on every room. What am I missing?

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
How do you start the first expedition? It just says "Equip a weapon!" and "Embark on the expedition?" but there is nothing to click. I've clicked everything I can think of on every room. What am I missing?
Go to your bedroom during the morning, and click the big table in the middle. my memory is foggy of the exact 1st expedition, but i do remember it took me some figuring out. if the table is not there yet talk to robin during the morning i am guessing

Creme De La Pants

Jul 3, 2020
Go to your bedroom during the morning, and click the big table in the middle. my memory is foggy of the exact 1st expedition, but i do remember it took me some figuring out. if the table is not there yet talk to robin during the morning i am guessing
I clicked the table and that is when the screen I described comes up with nothing clickable.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I tried to click there but it just open and close the "mist" up there and doesn't show any place to click and go.
mist1.png

Click on that arrow and to should change to this

mist2.png

On top shows the rooms you have acess to.
In last case take a screenshot and post it.

After all the talk with Robin and getting a knife from the kitchen and equiping it go here

mist1.png

and then forest.

mist2.png

Last edited:

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
Just you, I just searched for it using this website's search, and ticking titles only, it gave 9 results with the second last being this thread.
Ok thanks for the heads up. I must've clicked something to make it disappear. I'll figure it out.

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes