Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah it is pretty straightforward, the only thing people had a problem with was finding a sharpening tool, but that has been removed, it is pretty much impossible to not find what you need to do, and not possible to fuck things up.

Salamando

Aug 13, 2017
I am sort of lost at the Training at the lake part. I am trying to figure out what I am suppose to do for that. Might just be me over-looking or being dumb.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Press S on your keyboard, then post the screenshot of your quest log here, best way to see.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I've recently given this one a second chance and I've enjoyed it all so far. Just have one question. I cannot figure out how to unlock Mia's 11th event. She has the heart by her icon. She's always in my room. Nothing I can choose triggers it. Her affection is at 9. Sorry if this was asked before, I could not find it. I assume its a one-time event maybe I missed?

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Body inspection, handjob, blow job, good bum, tight throat, anal doggy are all her raise morale events I have. If there's one I'm missing from that maybe its it. Shrug.

Last edited:

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Not sure what exactly did it but I was able to trigger it in the kitchen after tea and asking for her help again. Finally everything unlocked. lol

Reigin

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, just start game again and i'm block to a quest tell me repair axe but dont remenber how to do, look in every room to find
Help plz :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi, just start game again and i'm block to a quest tell me repair axe but dont remenber how to do, look in every room to find
Help plz :)
The table in the Kitchen ( there should be the ! )

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes