Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I could have sworn last time I played there was a scene with robin where you tied her up to a post outside and played with her ass, but I couldn't find it ingame or in the files after extracting the rpa, am I going crazy or was it removed?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I could have sworn last time I played there was a scene with robin where you tied her up to a post outside and played with her ass, but I couldn't find it ingame or in the files after extracting the rpa, am I going crazy or was it removed?
Then you haven't played the game in a long time, the scene got removed with v0.3.2 but I still have v0.3.1 so if you want I can upload it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I found the best way to eliminate bugs is start a new game each update. I do that all the time, and 0 issues.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Then you haven't played the game in a long time, the scene got removed with v0.3.2 but I still have v0.3.1 so if you want I can upload it.
Yeah I like to let games I like develop a bit between playthroughs, I think last time I played was 0.3.1 or something like that :D do you know of any explanation for why it was removed?

Uploading won't be necessary, but thanks for the offer :)

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah I like to let games I like develop a bit between playthroughs, I think last time I played was 0.3.1 or something like that :D do you know of any explanation for why it was removed?

Uploading won't be necessary, but thanks for the offer :)
I think it is automatic when it is updated.

Wadatoni

Jun 20, 2019
Okay about the android incest patch ( took me a bit and I still don't know which one did the trick bc no matter which one I remove the incest patch doesn't work anymore...)
1. Download a file manager if ur phone doesn't have one inbuilt where u can access the data folder with all games
2. Download .rar to unpack the patch
3. Create a "game" folder in the "files" folder
4. Since I couldn't figure out why the patch gets removed after deleting either: copy the patch in the "mist.game" folder and in ur own "game" folder
5. Go to apps -> find ur mist app -> Allow access to ur memory.
If ur game is reloading try to stop the app in ur settings so u can load ur last savestate

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
How is the game rated so high? the models are ugly as sin.
To try to make this a discussion, can you give us an example of what you call an "attractive figure", as many of those here find these models to be appealing and we like the work that the Dev has done. To just throw out such a comment without giving us a baseline feels, disingenuous, and hangs a "This user is trying to bait arguments, not have discussions" sign upon you.

Edit: Fixed a few mistyped words.

Last edited:

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Replaying the beginning again. It's way more streamlined and I like the changes to the leveling system but I miss the dynamic between the MC and Robin at the beginning. She was a normal chick, scared shitless, willing to do whatever to get herself some protection, with zero trust for the person she just met. The genuine connection had to be earned and both her and the MC got there organically.

Now she kind of just likes you right away, gets flirty and decides randomly it'd be fun to jerk you off since you're such a swell guy.

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Replaying the beginning again. It's way more streamlined and I like the changes to the leveling system but I miss the dynamic between the MC and Robin at the beginning. She was a normal chick, scared shitless, willing to do whatever to get herself some protection, with zero trust for the person she just met. The genuine connection had to be earned and both her and the MC got there organically.

Now she kind of just likes you right away, gets flirty and decides randomly it'd be fun to jerk you off since you're such a swell guy.
I think that was done to fit more into the meta-narrative that the Dev has going. Though to be fair, I agree with you on enjoying that more organic "Dance" to get to gain her trust and bridge the emotional gap. I thought it was well written and one of the strongest starters to a game of this type. Sure it padded out the time betwee updates but it didn't feel like placeholder text, it felt fully fleshed out. I'll have to do a fresh run to see how the new starter is.

Aug 5, 2017
I think it is automatic when it is updated.
They meant "why was the scene removed". All uploads are removed as soon as the new version drops (unfortunate sometimes, when a game regresses or tries to reboot and the older content is now gone)

I think that was done to fit more into the meta-narrative that the Dev has going. Though to be fair, I agree with you on enjoying that more organic "Dance" to get to gain her trust and bridge the emotional gap. I thought it was well written and one of the strongest starters to a game of this type. Sure it padded out the time betwee updates but it didn't feel like placeholder text, it felt fully fleshed out. I'll have to do a fresh run to see how the new starter is.
I still had 0.3 so i gave it a quick runthrough of the opening to see how it differs and i'm going to agree that I think i liked the scared, putting up a facade robin better than "hey we just met, want in my pants?" robin. MC is a complete ass to begin with and while you pull her out of her shell she also deflates your massive ego. By the time you get to the lodge the two openings mostly converge. It's a preference thing and i like the story but i'll probably personally always consider OG robin canon.

comparing the two shows how nice the quality of life improvements have been though, the quick-room menu at the top instead of having to go to another screen every time you wanted to do something, getting rid of the annoying grindstone quest, cutting down a lot of the early game grinding (stamina minigame, etc) in favor of naturally getting stronger as you explore and fight shadows.

Last edited:

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I don't know if I'm just an idiot but I can not install the android version of this game. Always gets to the end of the install screen then decides to just not install. I already have 4-5 gb of space freed up so storage shouldn't be an issue. Am I missing something here?

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes