Feb 18, 2018
How is the game rated so high? the models are ugly as sin.
Well, first of all, the attractiveness of the models is a subjective thing. One thing that is ugly for you can be attractive for someone else. Secondly, this game is so much more than just models. For one the story is unique and intriguing. The gameplay is interesting and well done unlike most of the open-world/sandbox games on here and finally, I don't know what the hell you're talking about since one of the main plus points for me in this game is its character models.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
i finally got it to install, I don't know if i installed the patch correctly, ill just assume i did. Anyway i saw posts about a patreon code being used but i just saw another post that said you cant use it anywhere, so can you use it or not? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Replaying the beginning again. It's way more streamlined and I like the changes to the leveling system but I miss the dynamic between the MC and Robin at the beginning. She was a normal chick, scared shitless, willing to do whatever to get herself some protection, with zero trust for the person she just met. The genuine connection had to be earned and both her and the MC got there organically.

Now she kind of just likes you right away, gets flirty and decides randomly it'd be fun to jerk you off since you're such a swell guy.
That was removed? That was like the main reason I liked Robin, she actually has depth unlike most girls in these types of games. Trying to earn her trust and learn what's troubling her gives her actual character when you realise why she wants to get close to you and how she reacts when you confront her on it was really unique and made her interesting. Then when you finally do get through and she becomes more open to different sexual things it makes getting there so much better. (It's the whole "Do you feel more acomplished beating Halo on easy or on Legendary" thing.) Dunno how much was removed but if she does just like you right away then man, what an absolute waste.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
That was removed? That was like the main reason I liked Robin, she actually has depth unlike most girls in these types of games. Trying to earn her trust and learn what's troubling her gives her actual character when you realise why she wants to get close to you and how she reacts when you confront her on it was really unique and made her interesting. Then when you finally do get through and she becomes more open to different sexual things it makes getting there so much better. (It's the whole "Do you feel more acomplished beating Halo on easy or on Legendary" thing.) Dunno how much was removed but if she does just like you right away then man, what an absolute waste.
She waits until you harvest flowers before she lets you plow her field but yah. She pretty much just naturally goes further and further with no real hesitation and is fairly enamored with you right away.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Technically, the MC saves Robin's life right at the start. Most people would do something in return.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I still had 0.3 so I gave it a quick run-through of the opening to see how it differs and I'm going to agree that I think I liked the scared, putting up a facade robin better than "hey we just met, want in my pants?" robin. MC is a complete ass to begin with and while you pull her out of her shell she also deflates your massive ego. By the time you get to the lodge the two openings mostly converge. It's a preference thing and I like the story but I'll probably personally always consider OG robin canon.

comparing the two shows how nice the quality of life improvements have been though, the quick-room menu at the top instead of having to go to another screen every time you wanted to do something, getting rid of the annoying grindstone quest, cutting down a lot of the early game grinding (stamina minigame, etc) in favor of naturally getting stronger as you explore and fight shadows.
I'm with you on that, the QOL improvements of the gameplay are exactly what they meant to be good improvements but the changes to the dynamic between the MC and Robin to put it simply I don't like it.

Reactions: redcap85

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
395games_Rathieu heya, love what you've done with mystic girl, didn't expect some expansion superpower.
Not sure how i feel about removing morale category and merging it with normal scene but the animation speed in my perspective felt like it was increased so thanks for that. (fapping on 10 fps is weird...)

Again, i like that gallery scene is getting some love but when playing a scene, you end up in your room instead of the gallery menu, would it be possible to go back instead to gallery menu or even better to gallery character scene that we left off? I mean when opening gallery, choosing a character then clicking a character scene, when that scene is over it redirects you back to your room. Is it possible to end the scene and redirect to the character scene menu?

Again, love your game and I love more that scene plays slightly faster

I probly explained it weird so ask me a question if you don't understand

p.s. animation sample in OP won't play properly, might wanna get that checked

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Nothing is highlighted there
Edit: Never mind. Found them. For some reason the quest to repair the bridge didn't activate the first two times or three times I went there.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
How to continue when the guide says "Dissolve the flesh in UL 03"? There is nothing to interact with in there.
EDIT: Nvm got it. was looking in the wrong place

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, started playing this game today.
And i have to say... what an outstanding choice for background ambient, it immediately sets the correct mood for a mystery game assisting in immersion tremendously. First impression - definitely did impress. :giggle: :coffee:
I also like the small details, the birds you see flying when you look at the window, the steam rising from a pot... damn good job. (y)

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Missing a scene for both Robin and Mia; Robin's is second page, middle right and Mia's is second page, top center. Did I permanently miss that content? Because I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Missing a scene for both Robin and Mia; Robin's is second page, middle right and Mia's is second page, top center. Did I permanently miss that content? Because I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it.
The Robin scene is her anal scene, after you had anal with Mia you need to spend time with Robin in the evening (event 10).
For Mia's scene, you need to ask Mia for help after making drinking tea to cure the curse.

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes