SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Imagine if all females could use Noreia's powers though. Many issues would be solved. Might be taking it too deep, but that is one of the things I really like about this VN. It makes you think. Or at least invites you to think.

screenshot0389.png

Reactions: ZalexAce8121

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ok this will not be esasy to rite.

I recently lost a good friend. On a betifull day of august he... got lost while doing mountain bike with friends in a region of the country that is at the limit of civilisation. For a frame of reference the basecamp that manages the bike trails is one of the last places that has electricity and that has service from an internet service provider. There is no cell tower coverage in that region. Go a bit to the north and even the electric grid stops. There starts what we call here a ZEC (Zone d'exploitation contrôlée (no equivalent in english)) a teritory that people can go to to hunt, fish and benefit from nature. People build small autonomus cabins there. So my friend got lost in a vast region of wilderness but one where there is still a lot of people present. So the natural thing to do is go search for him. Since I am no wilderness expert and without the proper equipment, what a bunch of friend and I did is print as many copies of his photo and description as we could and distribute them everywhere we could. among the places where we distributed copies of his description where those small isolated cabins only linked by dirt road more or less well maintained. We looked for persons to alert and for signs of breaking when there was no one in those cabin.

It was not pleasent to do in fact it was stressfull. But I found a bit of peace and calm while doing this task thank to Mist. the way the characters survive in gramp's cabin that is verry similar to the one I visited while searching for my friend helped me. The way the characters are compfortable in that cabin helped me visualising my friend in a similar situation. It helped me aleviate a part of the stress of trying to find someone lost in the woods.

I want to thank 395games_Rathieu for his game. For what it helped me deal with in the most supprising way. Your game helped me pass throught difficult weeks and for that:

THANK YOU

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Ok this will not be esasy to rite.

I recently lost a good friend. On a betifull day of august he... got lost while doing mountain bike with friends in a region of the country that is at the limit of civilisation. For a frame of reference the basecamp that manages the bike trails is one of the last places that has electricity and that has service from an internet service provider. There is no cell tower coverage in that region. Go a bit to the north and even the electric grid stops. There starts what we call here a ZEC (Zone d'exploitation contrôlée (no equivalent in english)) a teritory that people can go to to hunt, fish and benefit from nature. People build small autonomus cabins there. So my friend got lost in a vast region of wilderness but one where there is still a lot of people present. So the natural thing to do is go search for him. Since I am no wilderness expert and without the proper equipment, what a bunch of friend and I did is print as many copies of his photo and description as we could and distribute them everywhere we could. among the places where we distributed copies of his description where those small isolated cabins only linked by dirt road more or less well maintained. We looked for persons to alert and for signs of breaking when there was no one in those cabin.

It was not pleasent to do in fact it was stressfull. But I found a bit of peace and calm while doing this task thank to Mist. the way the characters survive in gramp's cabin that is verry similar to the one I visited while searching for my friend helped me. The way the characters are compfortable in that cabin helped me visualising my friend in a similar situation. It helped me aleviate a part of the stress of trying to find someone lost in the woods.

I want to thank 395games_Rathieu for his game. For what it helped me deal with in the most supprising way. Your game helped me pass throught difficult weeks and for that:

THANK YOU
I'm sorry. That is rough. You doing okay?

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
thank you.
Better, I still think about him a lot these days and still have a lot of interogations like many who lost friends to soon. I feel at least good enough to post about those events here.

Welcome... When I lost my best friend, Music helped me through. Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society. Music has healed many for a very long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

brazileirisse

Oct 4, 2021
Can someone help me?
I'm almost finishing this version, but I can't get through the last battle against the shadows.
Right after Robin throw the rock and Mia shoots the shadows, I don't have enough health to kill them all (i have 110).
And I did not have an earlier save point so I can improove my health before this battle.

What can I do?

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes