Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1633373712746.png

This time I am not too late and I also come with good news. The development of 0.8 is going pretty well and I am now completely certain that I will release it this month. For an exact date you will have to wait for the next Monday Update though. Let's get into it.

Everything new:

• I continued the writing and rendering on the new content for this update and it is about 65-70% done. This is what most of my time went into over the last two weeks.
  • I also animated and rendered another new scene. That makes it 4 right now. The update will have 6 in total. A few more than usual.
  • I made a new background for the city area.
  • And a few new animations for the story.
  • And I made some small changes to the sound channels, nothing major and you probably won't notice.
  • And I started with the second pass of grammar corrections etc.
That's it. The list is a bit smaller this time. I mainly focused on getting the new content down and that took almost all of my time. I had a difficult week inbetween where I had trouble concentrating, but I've gotten my head back into it without really slowing down too much.

I am planning to release the update at the end of the month, depending on what happens I might even be slightly quicker than that, definitely not slower.

That is pretty much all I have to report. I wish everyone a good week, stay safe and until next time!

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Was it read right that Noreia is Dr. McLark?
As far as I can tell, there's nothing that indicates that Noreia is inhabiting McLark's body. Could be some test subject.
Can someone help me?
I'm almost finishing this version, but I can't get through the last battle against the shadows.
Right after Robin throw the rock and Mia shoots the shadows, I don't have enough health to kill them all (i have 110).
And I did not have an earlier save point so I can improove my health before this battle.

What can I do?
Have you been spamming the magic attack?

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1436982

This time I am not too late and I also come with good news. The development of 0.8 is going pretty well and I am now completely certain that I will release it this month. For an exact date you will have to wait for the next Monday Update though. Let's get into it.

Everything new:

• I continued the writing and rendering on the new content for this update and it is about 65-70% done. This is what most of my time went into over the last two weeks.
  • I also animated and rendered another new scene. That makes it 4 right now. The update will have 6 in total. A few more than usual.
  • I made a new background for the city area.
  • And a few new animations for the story.
  • And I made some small changes to the sound channels, nothing major and you probably won't notice.
  • And I started with the second pass of grammar corrections etc.
That's it. The list is a bit smaller this time. I mainly focused on getting the new content down and that took almost all of my time. I had a difficult week inbetween where I had trouble concentrating, but I've gotten my head back into it without really slowing down too much.

I am planning to release the update at the end of the month, depending on what happens I might even be slightly quicker than that, definitely not slower.

That is pretty much all I have to report. I wish everyone a good week, stay safe and until next time!
I can't wait...

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
noreia where the bed on the arrival home? where is the room? I'm very curious <3
I thought about that. I narrowed it down to two. MC's bed, traded with Mia - and Mia sharing with Lily, or sharing with Lily. Those are the only two beds possible to put her in, with everyone still being able to have a real bed. Other than that, more construction of some sort.

Reactions: Dooms_y69

blackxblack09

Sep 1, 2021
I thought about that. I narrowed it down to two. MC's bed, traded with Mia - and Mia sharing with Lily, or sharing with Lily. Those are the only two beds possible to put her in, with everyone still being able to have a real bed. Other than that, more construction of some sort.
Hopefully Mia remains at the MC's room otherwise I'll be very disappointed with him haha! I'm biased when it comes to Mia not because she's my favorite among the girls but she does a lot and I mean a LOT specially from the time that Robin was injured and all through out the story all the heavy task were given to Mia.

Now for Noreia, she's my 2nd favorite. I think it's a best choice for the MC to keep her close, Robin's room would be my choice but nonetheless I also agree with the new construction for her depending if Noreia keeps her powers which I'm afraid she no longer has based on what happened on the last scenes of the patch.

My last pick is Mia and Noreia share MC room hahahaha!!

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
one of the best games in the world, thank you very much for making it.

I have a question for the android version, how to put the patch, because with the "best friend" it is ... strange?

thank you again ^^.

May 21, 2018
Just finished planting the first crop, and so far I am absolutely loving this. With 2.5 exceptions.

1. The sudden shift in tone when the sex happens. The sudden vulgarity and crudity. It's off-putting, and feels like it was added in by a third party. Plus the first handjob scene seems.. not forced, but as if the writer thought "Awh, heck, all this writing and no lewdity? I'd better add some in, quick!". Just a few more lines of conversation would've improved it, IMO; a bit more build-up, a bit more coyishness.

2. The combat. I can't imagine how obnoxiously grindy the game would be if you're not cheating. It's grindy even when you cheat your health+stamina+ammo to be 1000 (mostly because you need to do it every time you go out).

2.5. The semen looks weird. To be fair, pretty much no-one has managed to simulate ejaculate properly AFAIK, but here it's extra thick and yogurt-y.

Complaints aside, the story and gameplay-premise is great. More than great. At least so far, a sweet and romantic horror-romance-survival game with likable, normal characters? Yes please. I'd enjoy this even without the explicit lewdity. Well, I'd enjoy it more, see above, but still.

-edit- it's 3 AM* and Mia just sucked me off. And tbh I'm not keen on it. It feels... icky. She's basically a child that needs safety and protection. Yeah, she's cute, but.. eh. It's.. it's off. Legal or not, it's all sorts of.. hinky. Not her age, but the situation; I'm a more-or-less grown adult, and she's a teen going through trauma. Offering her intimacy and safety is the right thing to do, but taking advantage of her hormonal gratitude is just wrong. Yeah, she's horny and willing, but it's still not ok. Position of authority, parental figure, difference of power, etc. etc.

*plus wine. Quite a bit of wine.

The story is definitely getting darker, and I assume it'll continue to do so given that VoidTraveler laughed at this post.

-edit 2- Oh, I just remembered! These people are supposed to be adults. Yet they don't know how radios work. Channels? No, channels are just saved frequencies*; just looking at channels 1-9 is useless. Turn the knob that looks at the frequencies, dummy.

*or whatever you call it in your country. AM such-and-such, FM this-and-that. It's not "channel 69" it's "FM 9.69."

Last edited:

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Very nice game and nuff said. Not grindy - previous commentator is overreacting. Good story and personalities had "written" well. Thank you very much! Waiting for updates.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Once again I was a late starter and only came across this game a few days ago...
Actually, I only wanted to have a quick look because of the very good reviews,
but then I spent the whole weekend with it :whistle:
Damn, I had fun and excitement with it, time flew by unnoticed and now I've reached the current end...

Except for a few very few spelling mistakes, I just can't find anything that could bother me in any way!
I just love the story, the setting, the animations, the girls, everything!

Thank you for the incredible experience
I recommend this game to everyone, whether they like it or not :devilish:

Reactions: Mackbell
4.60 star(s) 695 Votes