Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
The Robin scene is her anal scene, after you had anal with Mia you need to spend time with Robin in the evening (event 10).
For Mia's scene, you need to ask Mia for help after making drinking tea to cure the curse.
How do you get the Mia option to unlock, did I speed through it or something?
The only choice I have is Robin.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
How do you get the Mia option to unlock, did I speed through it or something?
The only choice I have is Robin.
I think at some point in the game Mia comes to the MC and complains that he never asks her to help him after he drinks the tea that unlocks her, I can't tell you exactly when that happens.

Reactions: Flecchikun

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
I think at some point in the game Mia comes to the MC and complains that he never asks her to help him after he drinks the tea that unlocks her, I can't tell you exactly when that happens.
Ok, I'm through the current content, so I guess I'l just keep chuggin and see what happens, Thanks!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ok, I'm through the current content, so I guess I'l just keep chuggin and see what happens, Thanks!
If you only want the scenes unlocked I can post my persistent file that should do the trick or you post a save before you go to save Noreia and I have a look at what you might have missed.

Reactions: Flecchikun

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
If you only want the scenes unlocked I can post my persistent file that should do the trick or you post a save before you go to save Noreia and I have a look at what you might have missed.
It took a few days of tea but it happened, thanks again for the offer.

thebobboy

Sep 5, 2021
Never been much of a fan of the act but I really want Lilly to give the MC a rimjob during an examination. That would be hot especially how she made him bend over once before.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 65.jpg

Looks like I completely forgot about the Monday Update. Sorry about that everyone. But now I've remembered and here it is.

Everything new:

• I continued writing the dialogue for the update.
  • I rendered and animated two more scenes, both of these were quite big and took me a long, long time.
  • I made a few new renders and animations, nothing major.
  • I am almost finished implementing the small changes to Lily's backstory that I had mentioned before.
  • Also all of Noreias sprites (the talking images behind the textbox) are now done and implemented.
  • And I changed the implementation of the fix that is supposed to save older savefiles. Before you had to sleep in bed once for it to take effect, the new implementation makes it work on loading the file. Hopefully this helps some people in 0.8.
And that is it already. Most of the last two weeks was spend on the scenes as they involve more than two people and that quickly adds to the difficulty and just manual work you have to perform while animating.

But apart from that I am actually progressing fairly quickly. I don't want to say anything about a release right now as I don't know if anything problematic will come up, but I am optimistic that 0.8 could be one of my faster updates.

That is all. I wish everyone a good week, stay safe and until next time!

Last edited:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1415440

Looks like I completely forgot about the Monday Update. Sorry about that everyone. But now I've remembered and here it is.

Everything new:

• I continued writing the dialogue for the update.
  • I rendered and animated two more scenes, both of these were quite big and took me a long, long time.
  • I made a few new renders and animations, nothing major.
  • I am almost finished implementing the small changes to Lily's backstory that I had mentioned before.
  • Also all of Noreias sprites (the talking images behind the textbox) are now done and implemented.
  • And I changed the implementation of the fix that is supposed to save older savefiles. Before you had to sleep in bed once for it to take effect, the new implementation makes it work on loading the file. Hopefully this helps some people in 0.8.
And that is it already. Most of the last two weeks was spend on the scenes as they involve more than two people and that quickly adds to the difficulty and just manual work you have to perform while animating.

But apart from that I am actually progressing fairly quickly. I don't want to say anything about a release right now as I don't know if anything problematic will come up, but I am optimistic that 0.8 could be one of my faster updates.

That is all. I wish everyone a good week, stay safe and until next time!

Yep, I put the "I Jizzed My Pants" reaction. And now for the comedic statement so everyone can have a chuckle. Oh wait... It was the first and second sentance I posted. "I tell ya... I get No Respect" ~Legend Rodney Dangerfield.

I can't wait for the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 395games_Rathieu

Ovzzz

Feb 16, 2021
Loving this game so far.

Quick question though, I've found a magazine for a pistol, but I haven't found the pistol. Any help?

Dec 16, 2018
You know, I just realized something - Mia does not make much sense.

1632306801625.png

It starts with Mia lifting her clothes

1632306913911.png

And the next thing you know she is completely naked when we get to her.
1632306960361.png

Then there is the whole "better view" despite MC still couldn't possibly seeing it and Mia eyefucking the camera.

1632307028787.png
1632307329532.png

Literally unplayable, 0/10! Pls fix this 395games_Rathieu

Jokes aside, just noticed it. Wouldn't be opposed to see Mia clothed in this scene to make it look more like a quickie, but it's not something I would cry about. Anyway can't wait for the update. Kinda hoping we will get more Lily dominating as opposed to submissive Robin. Keep on the good work!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Why does this have the Loli and mobile game tags? Mia is overage and this is far from a mobile game so?
Mia is 18+ yes but isnt tall or developed as Robin for example for this can be considered a loli

4.60 star(s) 695 Votes