runz

Mar 3, 2018
i love this game any recommend the same art style or animation of this game?

Cecirin

May 5, 2021
havent played this game yet, but was wondering if how much mind control is in this game? is it a central part of the game, or is it just a quick one or two time thing?
More like the MC maybe has some passive influence (so far) while the antagonist has actual mind control which is where i suspect the tag is directed. Given their similarities, it's possible antagonists opposite also has mind control. Game was fun, marginally slight horror theme, not over blown.

Cecirin

May 5, 2021
Dude, calm down. You are literally playing an unfinished version of the game. Time and time again I am doing whatever I can to keep backwards compatibility. Sometimes it doesn't work. Still, I've taken the extra time to go through the game and collect those saves. Providing them to F95, even though the game should still be exclusive to Patreon for a few days.

I get that you are annoyed to have lost your stats, and if you want to be angry about it go ahead. I don't mind. But the truth is that you can easily keep playing and the new stamina system is just better than what was in the game before. I am not interested in arguing, but this comment kinda ticked me off and I wanted to say something about it.

I am sorry that you lost those stats, but the game is still perfectly playable and in my opinion even better than before. That's all I have to say.
unrelated: For Dev; I think having 2 grow slots for planting would be a good expansion to make, have it so second grow patch needs to be tasked to operate, so you have wood, stone, supplies and garden duty. It doesn't force the player to use it but leaves the option available.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dude, calm down. You are literally playing an unfinished version of the game. Time and time again I am doing whatever I can to keep backwards compatibility. Sometimes it doesn't work. Still, I've taken the extra time to go through the game and collect those saves. Providing them to F95, even though the game should still be exclusive to Patreon for a few days.

I get that you are annoyed to have lost your stats, and if you want to be angry about it go ahead. I don't mind. But the truth is that you can easily keep playing and the new stamina system is just better than what was in the game before. I am not interested in arguing, but this comment kinda ticked me off and I wanted to say something about it.

I am sorry that you lost those stats, but the game is still perfectly playable and in my opinion even better than before. That's all I have to say.
I didn't say the game wasn't playable. You're arguing against something I didn't say.
That's nice.

Well, thanks for your "ticked off" response. I've been playing this game since early days & that's a lot of time spent playing & enjoying it.
I should be "ticked off" that your faulty code has fucked my stats.
I asked you to please ensure this error was resolved, so that XP for stats can apply correctly & you come back with "the game is playable"?
No-one said it wasn't.
I'm talking about the specific new aspect you've introduced, which is faulty.

But don't worry about it. Thanks for the fun it provided.

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
395games_Rathieu

Think I stumbled onto another bug 7.2a version. I don't know if this will happen to people playing from scratch.

I had completed everything in 7.1.
Load up 7.2a.
Forest tent (go forward, hang a right at the mushrooms, and boom tent). I was able to search the tent as it if was the first time. I had full combat screen, but then the racoon came back, one shot me, and then I followed ye old plot line and was healed up and given the tutorial text about combat.

So whatever flag was needed for that somehow wasn't saved off with or used in the updates.

Given how early in the game this sceen should happen, I don't know what the further results will be. I'll play and see but do you think given this, I should just go for your save? You know how you've got the flags set afterall and I'm too lazy to go take a peek honestly.

Mar 23, 2021

Having meltdowns over literally nothing :FacePalm:
how horror-y is this one? looks awesome on the whole but I get super turned off by scary shit
Horror-y enough to scare the cum out of you.

Last edited:

Obscurity99

Dec 5, 2018
Can anyone please explain in somewhat detail exactly where the axe is located? What area, what room, what screen etc... I've looked from start to finish Forest to Lodge each room/area and I can't find it. Tent - First Cabin - Lakes - Docks - Rivers - Blue Field, Lift room, Electrical on the side, Generator, Kitchen, Bar area and Elevator. It's in none of those... I must be missing something. Any help is appreciated.

Marlikust

Jun 3, 2018
Can anyone help me ?
I got stuck on quest
-Find a way past the electronic lock
and
-Read the documents in the evening
*This one I try to click on every document in my inventory nothing happen

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I'm stuck on the Learn about your magic section that says that "I should focus on my other tasks."

That's the thing: I've done everything, all the events, all of it. And yet I cannot do anything. I've spent time with the girls and done all their events: Under the stars, on the couch, even talked with them. Nothing.

How can I proceed?

Capture.PNG

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I can't remember how many updates I played back. The last I remember was the bath was getting started and you couldn't do anything with your "sister" using a certain patch. I've learned from playing a lot of adult games to wait for a few updates. That way you get quite a bit of new content to play. I deleted my appdata files and have to start over which I don't mind.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I'm stuck on the Learn about your magic section that says that "I should focus on my other tasks."

That's the thing: I've done everything, all the events, all of it. And yet I cannot do anything. I've spent time with the girls and done all their events: Under the stars, on the couch, even talked with them. Nothing.

How can I proceed?

View attachment 1378848
Could you provide your savefile? This is the second time I am reading about this and I'd have to check it out myself to see what is going on.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
395games_Rathieu

Think I stumbled onto another bug 7.2a version. I don't know if this will happen to people playing from scratch.

I had completed everything in 7.1.
Load up 7.2a.
Forest tent (go forward, hang a right at the mushrooms, and boom tent). I was able to search the tent as it if was the first time. I had full combat screen, but then the racoon came back, one shot me, and then I followed ye old plot line and was healed up and given the tutorial text about combat.

So whatever flag was needed for that somehow wasn't saved off with or used in the updates.

Given how early in the game this sceen should happen, I don't know what the further results will be. I'll play and see but do you think given this, I should just go for your save? You know how you've got the flags set afterall and I'm too lazy to go take a peek honestly.
That sounds like you should go back to a save where you haven't clicked on the tent yet. Have you tried to just roll back? Although it sounds like you are already in too deep for that.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
not sure if anyone can help me out here haha, so I am in a situation where I have completed up to version 7.2 however I cannot progress due to me forgetting to create food constantly I now use 4 lots of food every day and cannot pick the food on the 4th day (cucumber) due to the main character dying. anyone got a save with food I can use that is fully up to date? thanks :3

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes