Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Having read through those changes it seems like a great rework for the exp system, since stamina being split off in its own thing was always weird, and the reduced threat bonus was largely pointless, since you could easily take the extra fights when exploring anyway.
In any case, it's delightful to see a developer pay attention to the mechanics of the game as much as the story. That really is rare, especially for Ren'Py games.

I probably won't be playing through the game anew just yet however, since I literally did that less than a week ago. Will wait for a few more updates I suppose.

joellove7

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 845047

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-28
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: 395games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.7.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.7.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extra: SAVE FILES

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1290515 View attachment 495094 View attachment 1290506 View attachment 1290507 View attachment 1290511 View attachment 1290502 View attachment 845067 View attachment 1290500 View attachment 1290505 View attachment 1290516 View attachment 1290519 View attachment 1290523 View attachment 1290524 View attachment 1290517 View attachment 1290504 View attachment 1290503 View attachment 1290513 View attachment 1290530
any chance you will create a walkthrough? I missing two animations and I cant seem to find their triggers.

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
Wait.. So is that the end of the game after you save Noria ? I picked up from a old save when I was fucking her. Do I need to replay the game/get a new save file, or was that everything ?

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Wait.. So is that the end of the game after you save Noria ? I picked up from a old save when I was fucking her. Do I need to replay the game/get a new save file, or was that everything ?
It's not the end of the game. I am pretty sure it even says ingame that events will continue in the next update. I'll start working on patch v0.8 tomorrow.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
See, this is what I've mentioned with other games and devs who've re-written things and simply said "start again". I got trolled for bringing it up in a game where there was a ton of gameplay that would have to be re-done. I blocked the troll and dumped the game.

395 has gone out of his way and created saves so that people don't have to do that and go through a ton of gameplay again just to get to where they were. I get that teh early game has changed and the changelog makes it clear where that is if we want to re-play it. As well, he's tried to maintain backwards compatibility. You won't find me complaining about lack of story progress. This all took time, and IMO was time well spent.

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Man, I did my first playthrough on 0.7.1 but it sounds like I was just an update too early. Still had a good time though and nice to see that basically all of my complaints were addressed without me ever voicing them.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes