Yoshino-Chan

Oct 3, 2022
I can't get past the human monster part i have max everything but my hp is like level 4 and it keep saying I'm exhausted

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I can't get past the human monster part i have max everything but my hp is like level 4 and it keep saying I'm exhausted
What human monster part? Could you explain more what happen in that particular scene, I can't understand at what part of the game you are, sorry.
Also did you use cheats to increase your stats instead of increasing them in game?

Yoshino-Chan

Oct 3, 2022
What human monster part? Could you explain more what happen in that particular scene, I can't understand at what part of the game you are, sorry.
Also did you use cheats to increase your stats instead of increasing them in game?
I already figured it out i had to go to the lake also no i didn't use cheats i just grinded picking up mushrooms

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ive maxed out stam and attack what level health i gotta be to get to the city ?
For the first exploration I get it between 6/7 (if I remember correctly), then I pushed it even higher, it's better have as much as possible especially because you will need it later.

Amphipikey

Jul 30, 2022
Hey I'm soft locked on the next goal city quest I have both girls at 8 and 5 affection no cheats and have health at 7 max attack and stamina

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Here are a bunch of savefiles at different points in the game. Use these if your old saves don't work anymore. You can change your name in your room right under the big clock.

Savefiles

The readme contains explanations for the progress of every save. Be aware that the explanations will contain spoilers.
can someone teach me how to put the save fiie in my game. playing on mac and i'd rather have someone's input before i horrifically manipulate my game in irredeemable ways

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can someone teach me how to put the save fiie in my game. playing on mac and i'd rather have someone's input before i horrifically manipulate my game in irredeemable ways
After you open the game make a save, close it then search for the renpy folder in your library.
The path is, right click on your finder icon in the dock ( choose go to folder...) once a pop up window will appear copy and paste this: ~/Library/
Then on the library folder use the arrow keys to enter the column and search or type renpy and, once you find the folder search for the folder named: ProjectMist-1572520246( this how it appear in my Renpy save folder in my Mac;
Be sure that the save inside this folder have the same name of the save you want to use to overwrite it.
Example: you made a save in the slot 1 in the first page of game saves, the save should be named 1-1.save ( this mean you made a save in page # 1 in the slot #1), you can:
Overwrite it with the external save if it have the same name ( just drag and drop it in the Mist folder and the click yes when asked to replace);
If the save have a different denomination you can:
Make a save in the game with the position determined by the denomination of the save and then overwrite it;
Example: the save is named 2-3.save ( in this case the save was made in the page#2 in the slot#3)
Rename the save you want to use
Example: you made a save in the page #1 slot #1 so the save in the folder is called 1-1.save but the save have a different name;
Rename the external save ( right click on it, choose rename) then type 1-1.save ( or the number you desire always based on where you made the save you want to load) then drag and drop the save in the Mist folder and click replace when asked)
Reopen the game and load the save, work done. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kloyd

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
After you open the game make a save, close it then search for the renpy folder in your library.
The path is, right click on your finder icon in the dock ( choose go to folder...) once a pop up window will appear copy and paste this: ~/Library/
Then on the library folder use the arrow keys to enter the column and search or type renpy and, once you find the folder search for the folder namer named: ProjectMist-1572520246( this how it appear in my Renpy save folder in my Mac;
Be sure that the save inside this folder have the same name of the save you want to use to overwrite it.
Example: you made a save in the slot 1 in the first page of game saves, the save should be named 1-1.save ( this mean you made a save in page # 1 in the slot #1), you can:
Overwrite it with the external save if it have the same name ( just drag and drop it in the Mist folder and the click yes when asked to replace);
If the save have a different denomination you can:
Make a save in the game with the position determined by the denomination of the save and then overwrite it;
Example: the save is named 2-3.save ( in this case the save was made in the page#2 in the slot#3)
Rename the save you want to use
Example: you made a save in the page #1 slot #1 so the save in the folder is called 1-1.save but the save have a different name;
Rename the external save ( right click on it, choose rename) then type 1-1.save ( or the number you desire always based on where you made the save you want to load) then drag and drop the save in the Mist folder and click replace when asked)
Reopen the game and load the save, work done. :)
You Sir deserve a medal

Reactions: Dylan741

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Still relatively early in the game, I'm on the part where MC can have sex with Mia. But goddamn such a waste of animation and gorgeous model. Because the animation pace in every sex scenes so far were too tame. It almost feels like watching two elderly people fucking, like too slow and gentle. Even the scenes where Robin supposed to have hardcore stuff look so tame af because the animation pace were too slow and there's lack of changing pace even when MC close to climax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoushu
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes