Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh man.
That's boring af.
So MC can't mind control fuck any girls?
There's no mind control fuck in the game at all?
Uhm, I was willingly vague at the time, to be honest there is a mind control fuck... But if you didn't play to the end I will spoil you a very interesting scene of the game ( at least it was in my opinion). :)

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I really like that game, but holy C*!!!! That last arc! So long, so boring! I have been skipping 99% of the dialogues for the past 4 hours, and almost nothing happened. I just took the time to read when something interesting was happening, it means around 3 times? For the tree climbing, for the raft and the memories.

Did we really need 2 hours of "we are starving let's eat fern"?

At the beginning of the game, there are a lot of things to do and they all make the story move on, and we actually have to find the time to talk with the girls and progress our relationship with them.

But that last arc? It's talking, talking and talking and talking again to say nothing and the story never progresses.

I can't even begin to imagine the torture it would have been if I had had to read through the wall of text during useless conversations.

Yes, I might be harsh but once again, I have been SKIPPING for 4 hours, and only 3 meaningful events happened during that time. Never in my life, I have wished so hard for a story to end.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
I really like that game, but holy C*!!!! That last arc! So long, so boring! I have been skipping 99% of the dialogues for the past 4 hours, and almost nothing happened. I just took the time to read when something interesting was happening, it means around 3 times? For the tree climbing, for the raft and the memories.

Did we really need 2 hours of "we are starving let's eat fern"?

At the beginning of the game, there are a lot of things to do and they all make the story move on, and we actually have to find the time to talk with the girls and progress our relationship with them.

But that last arc? It's talking, talking and talking and talking again to say nothing and the story never progresses.

I can't even begin to imagine the torture it would have been if I had had to read through the wall of text during useless conversations.

Yes, I might be harsh but once again, I have been SKIPPING for 4 hours, and only 3 meaningful events happened during that time. Never in my life, I have wished so hard for a story to end.
I actually really enjoyed the story all the way through. I think the last act was slightly drawn out as well, but it still kept my interest. The change of scenery I felt was needed and showed that everything wasn't going to be a piece of cake like it has been.

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
the ending was so weak and boring, and the lesbian shit behind your back is that really necessary
i dont mind lesbian scenes when you are the one involved, but behind your back? really?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
the ending was so weak and boring, and the lesbian shit behind your back is that really necessary
i dont mind lesbian scenes when you are the one involved, but behind your back? really?
So you would have liked to see the MC being used as a sex toys while being in a coma for months? With the serious risk of him dying since he was almost completely transformed in a shadow after the fight with the director?
Well personally I wouldn't and I'm happy it didn't happened.
And I don't find all that shocking that the girl tried to cope with that thought even having sex between them, they were seeking some form of solace and a little ease of mind, while being forced to work and assisting MC all while being pregnant ( but of course these aren't important thing I suppose...) so it's nothing to be angry about, imho.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I will never understand people who are playing a NOVEL BASED GAME and then complain about reading. Seriously WTF ?!
I wasn't complaining about reading.

But there is interesting/meaningful text that actually adds something to the story, world-building or character development, and then there is filling text that is plain generic and adds absolutely nothing to any of the above.

If I tell you Anny went out to buy bread, you have a short story, it's not very interesting. I can add details, and some peripetia along the way and somehow make it more interesting.

But in the end, if I add tons of text, would you really be interested in reading for two hours a trip that actually took 5 minutes?

The last arc is almost as long as the other arcs combined. (or at least it felt like it to me, and once again, I skipped most of it).
The thing is, in the first two~three arcs, we discover the world, the characters, we try to understand what is happening, we unlock new gear, solve puzzles, we have dates.

While in the last arc, we have a freaking two hours of "we are starving, we need fern" and "let's kill the bad guys". There is no discovery, there is little to no character development (not saying there isn't any, but by then we already know what there is to know about every one of them, and the last one we saved is either a plot device or a f*toy).

In 4 hours of skipping, there were 3 meaningful events (4 if you count the end).

I play tons of VN, I have had to complain about too much text and not enough story for only for 3 in my whole life (HHS+, Monster girls dream, and this). And in that one, it's just about one single arc.

I read novels to read stories and get entertained, not just to read text. There is text at the back of milk bottles too.

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
How do I activate the mod?

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
peasant's quest is the game, hell i think than the most of the scenes have a preggo version.
manila shaw also have preggo sex
s.h.e.l.t.e.r here every woman can get pregnant and a have sex preg
Realms of lust is the biggest incest game ever, impregnation,preggo sex and birth included
Adam and gaia your main quest is have child with wathaver thing you cross along the way and obviusly impregnate your own offpring to XD
I'm not finding any Realms of Lust AVN. Only one I did find was an abandoned HTML game on F95, and well, definitely not into the HTML format. Do you happen to have it or the link to it?

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
What I meant by is how do I use it is it a button or something (also does this mod work for Android now that the game is done)(I don't use android I just wanna know)
If someone added the cheatmod and ported the game i think it will work.

How do you use the mod? Here: screenshot0002.png

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Just finished the game and im quite content, but like usual potentially pointless questions come to my mind.

Surely this event wasnt that large scale and that people would eventually investigate the town

bigdaddy2k

Jul 12, 2020
CAN SOMOENE TELL ME HOW TO ADD THE MOD FILE ON ANDROID AND WHERE DOES IT GO first time using a rpa file I don't know where to place it :(

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes