bigdaddy2k

Jul 12, 2020
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
Any tips on how to add mod into android? I'm struggling to find game/directory or could you make a port version for us

Ryuzata

May 2, 2021
IM not realy sure whats wrong with my game but the final animations of all of the scenes just get skipped entirely. like a hard cut. Im redownloading it to see if that fixes it but if anyone else knows why this may be happening please let me know. no mods installed

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i am stuck find a way past the electronical lock it says
i went everywhere but couldt find anything
For electronical lock what do you mean exactly? can you show a screenshot of the questlog of what you need to do?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
the quest name is into the tunnel and also I don't know how to pass it so can u help us
For the closed doors in the tunnels you need to get a card reader and the access card that's inside one of the labs, you need to finish that quest in a series of steps.
Before doing that you need to find the security room and get access to the computer room.
To get there from the start of the tunnels go straight until you will find the drain room (the big room with all the pipes hanging form the ceiling) from there Explore, then go right and straight again.
At the end you will find the security room, there you will find a bullet loader for a pistol and documents, then try to open the locked door with the corrupted shadow inside, once you will figure out how get inside and take a look at the computer.
From there you will have to do other tings, but this is the gist of it, if you need other help let me know. :)

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
In the left upper corner of screen there is green arrow next to the button. What does it stand for? I don't se anything different when clicking button if arrow is there or not

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
In the left upper corner of screen there is green arrow next to the button. What does it stand for? I don't se anything different when clicking button if arrow is there or not
You have a stamina boost

Reactions: zaqrwe

crunkalus

Jun 2, 2022
>completed game
>finish the final bossfight
>"the game will continue in the next update"
what did the developer mean by this

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Game is broken I'm stuck in an eternal loop of Robin sucking the mc cock and it breaks again at the same spot even after restarting the game.

malkavian1331

Jan 16, 2018
The game wont be anymore on steam because for steam Mia Is too young
Seriously? No kidding?
In the games that Kagura published, the characters looked much younger... Can't you just rewrite the age of the heroine and say that she is a freshman student?
It’s just that I really wanted to buy this particular game on Steam and didn’t go through it specifically waiting for the official release, but here is such news ...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Seriously? No kidding?
In the games that Kagura published, the characters looked much younger... Can't you just rewrite the age of the heroine and say that she is a freshman student?
It’s just that I really wanted to buy this particular game on Steam and didn’t go through it specifically waiting for the official release, but here is such news ...
it's not the age the issue, but her physical appearance, so there's nothing he can do other then modifying her and all the scenes with her, at this point with the new game in development it would be a waste of time, and also I don't know if they will accept it anyway.
It's better to hope that with the new game everything will go better.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I haven't completed the game yet, but I just want to say this was definitely a step up from the last one! Keep it up!

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
it's not the age the issue, but her physical appearance, so there's nothing he can do other then modifying her and all the scenes with her, at this point with the new game in development it would be a waste of time, and also I don't know if they will accept it anyway.
It's better to hope that with the new game everything will go better.
The issue here isn't steam. Steam has "loli" content on it. I own some of it. Truth is, some staff disagree with some things others don't and it causes issues for games. A ban happy staff member will most likely pull the trigger without approval and this leads to the game getting removed and then put back on. The issue is that places like steam don't enforce a minimum standards rule in which every staff member is to follow with repercussions if those minimum standards are not followed even by staff.
Agony has been fighting this battle for a while on steam but lust for darkness and it's sequal and skorn haven't had this issue despite their less than mainstream sexual themes. Steam really needs to get it's shit together in this regard and decide what they absolutely do and don't want on their platform with no room for nuance. The Key to Home is banned off of steam despite there being literally no "loli" content in it. The story is based on molestation yes, but has absolutely no nudity and the MC does nothing of the sort. It was meant to bring awareness to the awfulness that is children who were molested. The Key to Home being banned but not Monobeno just goes to show that shit is just fucked over there and it has nothing to do with how a character looks or not.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The issue here isn't steam. Steam has "loli" content on it. I own some of it. Truth is, some staff disagree with some things others don't and it causes issues for games. A ban happy staff member will most likely pull the trigger without approval and this leads to the game getting removed and then put back on. The issue is that places like steam don't enforce a minimum standards rule in which every staff member is to follow with repercussions if those minimum standards are not followed even by staff.
Agony has been fighting this battle for a while on steam but lust for darkness and it's sequal and skorn haven't had this issue despite their less than mainstream sexual themes. Steam really needs to get it's shit together in this regard and decide what they absolutely do and don't want on their platform with no room for nuance. The Key to Home is banned off of steam despite there being literally no "loli" content in it. The story is based on molestation yes, but has absolutely no nudity and the MC does nothing of the sort. It was meant to bring awareness to the awfulness that is children who were molested. The Key to Home being banned but not Monobeno just goes to show that shit is just fucked over there and it has nothing to do with how a character looks or not.
True, but I don't agree 100% on not considering Steam as a whole to be blamed, because if you don't set a proper and standard rule you can't dump the responsibility only unto the staff.
As you wrote they need as a whole, board of direction and staff put their shits together and decide once and for all what is good and what not, because this isn't a good way to handle things.
Let's hope this are just the hiccups that can happen when you just started managing certain contents, and maybe in the future Mist can come back on the platform, because it deserve the be seen and played imho.:)

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
True, but I don't agree 100% on not considering Steam as a whole to be blamed, because if you don't set a proper and standard rule you can't dump the responsibility only unto the staff.
As you wrote they need as a whole, board of direction and staff put their shits together and decide once and for all what is good and what not, because this isn't a good way to handle things.
Let's hope this are just the hiccups that can happen when you just started managing certain contents, and maybe in the future Mist can come back on the platform, because it deserve the be seen and played imho.:)
Totally agree! and you are right, it is on the whole of steam. But yeah, this game has turned out pretty good compared to the last game and I think the dev deserves some recognition on their accomplishment.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes