keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
I'm almost certain I'm asking a question that already been asked too many time already, but...
Will there be an update for the Mac version of this game?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone know where the other valve is to unlock UL-04
Once in the vines tunnels go straight in it ,don't take any turns, and at the end you will find the room with the valve, you need to inspect to find it, it's in the upper left corner of the room.

I'm almost certain I'm asking a question that already been asked too many time already, but...
Will there be an update for the Mac version of this game?
Maybe in the future, anyway you can update your version using the PC ones, like I did.
Download and unzip it, take the game folder and drag and drop it inside the Resources folder of your game.
The path to do so is: Right click on your game icon and choose Show Package Contents from the pop up menu/Contents/Resources.
Delete or drag out of the Resources folder the old game folder before putting inside the new one. :)

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Once in the vines tunnels go straight in it ,don't take any turns, and at the end you will find the room with the valve, you need to inspect to find it, it's in the upper left corner of the room.

Maybe in the future, anyway you can update your version using the PC ones, like I did.
Download and unzip it, take the game folder and drag and drop it inside the Resources folder of your game.
The path to do so is: Right click on your game icon and choose Show Package Contents from the pop up menu/Contents/Resources.
Delete or drag out of the Resources folder the old game folder before putting inside the new one. :)
Thanks

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm one of first people who played this game back in day, and honestly this game was amazing before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and some other nonsense things you done, it's had amazing potential... Too bad your choice was this way instead of a unique and better way.

Since you created the ''curse'' thing I always told this thing is making things annoying, nonsense, and worse than it could, now I see I was wrong, it's even worse than I though for sure... At least at first, it was something only annoying, something needs to care about, but now you are even
for the ending of the game.

And I'm not even gonna talk about you giving MC
And instead of all that potential you choosing this way is just straight up wasting your story and whole that power thing's unique potential.

There were times I think this game is 5/5 and more than just an adult game, but damn... I can't believe until the end you kept adding bad points, ruining the unique and great things you created yourself over and over again until making this game average at best with your own hands... Espacily ending, it was weak and I have to skip a lot of dialogue...

Well at least you didn't deliver bad ending nor didn't abandon the game... It's something I gues...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nova1811

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Probably a STUPID question:
Is there any way NOT to skip the text in a game? I am starting over on this one (missed a conversation unfortunately and it irks me) so I don't want to skip the storyline again. Any way of doing that? I knw I can avoid the CTRL button but want to disable it entirely.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Probably a STUPID question:
Is there any way NOT to skip the text in a game? I am starting over on this one (missed a conversation unfortunately and it irks me) so I don't want to skip the storyline again. Any way of doing that? I knw I can avoid the CTRL button but want to disable it entirely.
Be sure that the skip unseen text on preferences is not active, and just take your time reading.
Also don't keep you fingers near the spacebar nor the enter keys until you're done reading like I do, it's way easier to skip text than it seems, but other than that there's nothing more to do.:)

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018

YES!!!!! IT WORKED!!! THANK you SO MUCH!!!!!

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yes I see it but the white circle does NOT show up for me on the stone...maybe its a bug ? so sad.
thanks tho.
You're welcome.
Uhm, it shouldn't be a bug it took me some seconds for it to show but it worked, it's a little bit like it happen when you click on the map in your room to start the mission, it doesn't highlight immediately and sometimes you need to move the cursor on it a little to make it work.
Anyway if you still have issue I can give you a save of mines from that point, if you want to continue your playthrough. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know where UL-02 is? I'm in the tunnels but i can't find it.
From the tunnel's entrance go straight until you get to the drain room, go straight and (after beating the monster) go right ( it's the red laboratory with the tendrils that come out the door).

bubahki

Feb 12, 2020
I think I'm more than halfway through the game and I can only say that I love it. The story is interesting, I like the characters a lot and I am enjoying it as a small child. I would have liked the sexual scenes if they had been a little more fluid and the climax more intense, but I still like how everything fits and is done. Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes