Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
... huh, so oversleeping can save me?
I guess i'll try.
I didn't watch this moment in the game code, but in my playthrough, I was dealt about 100-150 damage with a maximum of my health of 210, so try to get as much hp as possible before the next arrival of Lily

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, you need to train and sleep otherwise you will keep getting killed, if I remember Lily comes every 3 days, so you train one, then sleep the other, rinse and repeat then you get through it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
... huh, so oversleeping can save me?
I guess i'll try.
The image that you posted shows you having 50/150 Health. That's def not enough to see you through a torture session.
Sleep until that hits full, then Train.

Oct 8, 2019
I must say that I am thoroughly surprised by this game. A protagonist in an incest game that actually resists the urge to jump in bed with their family? Well, at least he initially resisted. The 180 flips with some of the characters personalities; thankfully said characters express that it is only in the bedroom. Big dramatic set pieces that don't end like an episode of a certain fantasy show; thank the Seven for that! Please don't take these comments negatively, I just am genuinely surprised.

That being said though, I cannot be the only one who thinks that the MCs cock is from a completely different game than every other asset, right?

Reactions: ZenoMurphy

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Spoilers for the end of the seige:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe I am just rambling about something that I am thinking to much of and it means literally nothing.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Spoilers for the end of the seige:

Or maybe I am just rambling about something that I am thinking to much of and it means literally nothing.
you have a "deep meaning search syndrome", at least in Russian we have such a definition of this phenomenon.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I must say that I am thoroughly surprised by this game. A protagonist in an incest game that actually resists the urge to jump in bed with their family? Well, at least he initially resisted. The 180 flips with some of the characters personalities; thankfully said characters express that it is only in the bedroom. Big dramatic set pieces that don't end like an episode of a certain fantasy show; thank the Seven for that! Please don't take these comments negatively, I just am genuinely surprised.

That being said though, I cannot be the only one who thinks that the MCs cock is from a completely different game than every other asset, right?
Incest? Where? Wrong game? They are not related to each other.
Edit: I forgot about her...my bad.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You're being sarcastic right? Or do you really leave "childhood friend" in the games you play?
Oh shit, you are right....i forget about her...but yeah, for some time i let childhood friend...i was thinking that you are talking about Noreia being the mc mother...

Oct 8, 2019
I do. Incest isn't a turn-off per se, but I get nothing from it. "Friend" is preferable to "sister".
I don't personally like the kink either but the language is just so jarring to say "landlady" and "childhood friend" that I patch it.

Oh shit, you are right....i forget about her...but yeah, for some time i let childhood friend...i was thinking that you are talking about Noreia being the mc mother...
That must have been so strange to read "we can't do this you're my childhood friend". But yes I meant lily.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I don't personally like the kink either but the language is just so jarring to say "landlady" and "childhood friend" that I patch it.

That must have been so strange to read "we can't do this you're my childhood friend". But yes I meant lily.
The first dialogues with Lily are strange and funny in themselves, but if i replace this with a childhood friend, then I think I would be lying under the table from this

Mocasenov

Jun 17, 2018
Tried this, didn't like the major difference in art style between the MC and the girls, didn't like how difficult it was to grind, and HATED how you pretty much have to force yourself on a girl you just met and don't even really know the name of in order to progress the story. I stopped playing at that point. I like the overall story and mystery though.
I'm lost, when the MC forced himself on robin? The whole "motivation" stuff is sugested by her, and when the MC finds out that she is uncomfortable with it he talks to her, in a shitty way but at least he does. Then she agree to the whole deal in her terms in what is the best way I've seen in any game here.
I'm not saying that the issue is not there but it's acknowledged and talked trough in game, and for me that's what set this game apart of the others, the characters talk to each other and agree to the things that they do.

And even in the most vanilla games here the characters almost allways forces themselves the first time, maybe not at the beginning but in the midle the female would say no and the MC wouldn't stop and then they frame it as due the pasion of their first time together, which is bullshit.

Also the grinding is set to give you enough time to get all the content that is available at that time, so if you are stoping progress to grind its because you are focusing too much on it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Oh yeah, forgot about when you get back, after freeing Lilly. Was it Mia getting all competitive?
I just viewed the cucumber the same as a dildo.
OK, so 2 scenes with foot jobs & one scene with a plant used as a dildo, so basically a dildo scene?
Personally, I don't think that's enough frequency to classify it as "forced fetish".
For me, they're just part of the story.

I'm not someone who has a foot fetish but, for me, it's just getting wanked off by a fit chick who wants to use her feet.
"That's what you want, sweetheart? OK, go for it." Thighs, tits, hands, feet, whatever. Fuck, there are people who like armpits. If a sexy woman wanted me to fuck her armpit, I'd do it. Never know, might be amazing.
I don't understand your dislike of the cucumber scene, unless you're an extreme vegan? ;)
Even once would be a forced fetish. I just wish more games gave option to say no and skip scene instead of the character just going along with it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Even once would be a forced fetish. I just wish more games gave option to say no and skip scene instead of the character just going along with it.
Maybe, here's an idea, don't play games which contain fetishes that you don't like? (Especially as you seem to object to this one so strongly.)
This game is tagged with footjob.
If you don't like footjobs, don't play games that are tagged with footjob. <shrug>
It seems a far better solution than playing games that are clearly tagged with fetishes that you don't like, then complaining about them being there.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Game contains genre.
I hate that genre.
Quick!! Let me play it.
Plays it, encounters genre.
What is this doing here? I hate this genre. The dev should make it avoidable!

wut??

Reactions: Havik79
4.60 star(s) 683 Votes