Dec 24, 2020
Looking back I always saw this on the updates and skipped over it because I thought it was a horror game for whatever reason, and I'm not a giant fan of being "scaroused" as one would say, but when I did give this game a chance I was hooked pretty much instantly from start to finish.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Finally got the time to start this game (played it in 2020 and then left it "until there is more") and damn this game is awesome!
Ending is okay, but there was many points that would've made it even better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding steam, I dont know what kind of retard saw anyone there as a minor, but I guess its somewhat flattering that a "loli expert" who search for loli in steam games got a boner looking at her?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Ok, so am i missing something? The final battle seems impossible. Ive maxed all my stats and after about five or six hits from the director I'm toast whilst she is sitting pretty on about 95% health! The bow barely touches her, I cant use the shotgun and the magic attack just tickles her. I get an interrupt prompt as she is charging her killing blow but it just sits on the screen and i cannot interact with it! How did other people take her down?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ok, so am i missing something? The final battle seems impossible. Ive maxed all my stats and after about five or six hits from the director I'm toast whilst she is sitting pretty on about 95% health! The bow barely touches her, I cant use the shotgun and the magic attack just tickles her. I get an interrupt prompt as she is charging her killing blow but it just sits on the screen and i cannot interact with it! How did other people take her down?
I did it the 'old school' way console cheat (set 1000 arrows and 1000 heath or something like that) :ROFLMAO: :p because even if you defeated the Director in battle, she did not die or defeated immediately, she summoned her trump card so that the true ending ensued.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is Childern of Morn, their next game supposed to be a sequel to this that is set many years later?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's doable, I did it without cheating, there is a rundown on when the steps in the thread somewhere. It's been awhile since I finished so I can't recall the exact steps but it was the usual pattern attack with supporters kind of thing.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Just finished the game. It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish; the fact that the main character is essentially an overpowered blank slate for the player to self-insert into did bother me a bit (I'm generally not a fan of power fantasies that try oh-so-hard to make the consumer feel special, especially when the protagonist's characterization suffers for it), but the writing still managed to entertain me from start to end.

I just have three main gripes with the experience:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playing Mist was still a good experience, mind you. Certainly one of the most well-made games on this site, even though it didn't reach its full potential. I'll definitely be looking forward to the creator's next game.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Diary of Morn #01 | The first entry.

It's time for the first development diary of my new game Children of Morn. This first entry will be a short addition and not much can be said, instead you can watch.

I've made a roadmap to reach v0.1 for Children of Morn. A roadmap that I'll talk about in more detail in the future. One of the first paths on that roadmap, and the one I'm currently on, is to create the new character models for the game.
In the timelapse above you can see how I spent the past one and a half weeks to create a new character.

But beware of spoilers! If you don't want to see the character before the game comes out you shouldn't watch.

For everyone else I hope you have fun with this format. The video is very long but I sped the footage up by 2000% and it is already difficult to watch in some parts. Let me know if you like the timelapse format and if I should do more of those in the future.

That is all from me, you'll hear from me again in two weeks with the next entry. Until then, I wish everyone a good time!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think I ran into a bug in the cave, unless the harvested ferns are only supposed to give 2 food? That seems pretty pointless if it was intentional, especially since everyone is there. Didn't seem to have any ill effects from going into the negative a bit, so maybe it's, OK? :unsure:

Tingettley

May 26, 2018
So I played the Android download of this. For anyone wondering if it's worth it, I logged 40+ hours, and apparently didn't even download the actual complete game. I got what was the end fight, then it said it continues in 0.11. While I'm kind of upset I have to download it on PC, this game was actually so good (4/5 stars imo for story and animations) that I'm 100% going to actually buy it from the Patreon instead of downloading it from here and log another 40+ hours. That's how much I think of this creator's work.

Seriously Mobile players, play this you won't regret it.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Are there scenes that are not in the gallery? and if there are many scenes that are not in the gallery? I will be very grateful to whoever clears this doubt for me.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
anyone knows if dev still trying to steam approve it?
Last I read it was rejected because one of the girls, Mia I think her name is I forgot, is deemed or categorized as underaged by Steam. So, chances are slim unless her model was changed.

4.60 star(s) 686 Votes