Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
Naw game crashes a lot on loading a new scene randomly. I right click exe and set it to compat windows 7 and disable full screen optimization never crashed again.

however after playing for a few hrs i noticed if you beat mike before talking to the cop the quest never advances. lol

I'll probably run through it again at some point down the road but I cant go through all those sex scenes again XD

noheroshere

Apr 27, 2021
Naw game crashes a lot on loading a new scene randomly. I right click exe and set it to compat windows 7 and disable full screen optimization never crashed again.

however after playing for a few hrs i noticed if you beat mike before talking to the cop the quest never advances. lol

I'll probably run through it again at some point down the road but I cant go through all those sex scenes again XD
You can ask a rematch

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
completed 4 new animations ( 4 more in process)
brwxisme is testing out crash problem we have cleaned up game code and soon will give 2.0 version of the game to our testers on game discord ( 10-15 days)
I'm gonna guess that the people who have reported crashes are all using Nvidia GPU's, I know for the past year and a half Nvidia has had off and on problems with Godot and Renpy. More specifically with Turing and Ampere cards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n3k0d3v

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
First time playing and am a bit confused. When starting a new game, there is no info on what is going on, just 4 quests to do. Is that really the start?

Already messed up by visiting the thug in the alley and spending $500 and being $500 short then to be able to upgrade the bathroom and bedroom. Am I missing something here?

If this is the real start it feels like opening a book to the third chapter and just start reading without any idea of what's going on and who is who.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes