Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Some players have reported experiencing random game crashes, and we are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, we recommend saving your progress more frequently.
And there are no other options)
In the meantime, I should note that there are now... A little less crashes when starting a new game. In general, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to wipe saves after each update; anyway, new content doesn’t work if you use old saves, and there are a lot more crashes when they are launched.
Maybe I'm just lucky though.

One more thing. If possible, it would be a good idea to display the load/save windows on different buttons. Well, as an option. Because there is a small problem that someone is guaranteed to have stumbled upon. When you click on download from the menu, the same download window then pops up by default when you want to save. Yes, they are different colors, and there is an inscription there, but I broke my saves a couple of times. Not critical, but one chair had to be changed.

Reactions: blade7777

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
Tried the android version but everytime I try to talk with some of the characters just a black square fills where they supposed to be

eatwhatever

Nov 9, 2017
Why the heck do you even need to ask for inclusion of cheat option?
same question here.

I see it necessary to have in-game cheat when it's under alpha/beta development for user debugging. you can't really expect every player to play full-legit if the game is not fully developed. and if the save files are not compatible between each version...nothing bad about having a cheat menu I guess?

what's the worst thing that can ever happen? players breaking the game save? Just warn them if certain cheat options break the game.

Reactions: foofoo3344

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
same question here.

I see it necessary to have in-game cheat when it's under alpha/beta development for user debugging. you can't really expect every player to play full-legit if the game is not fully developed. and if the save files are not compatible between each version...nothing bad about having a cheat menu I guess?

what's the worst thing that can ever happen? players breaking the game save? Just warn them if certain cheat options break the game.
Well, yeah. Just tell them to use cheats at their own risk. That's the way it should be.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Repeatable crash when Visiting Rose for the 2nd time. 1.7.5 - lost all my progress, went back to the same spot, crashed again. Sigh...

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Repeatable crash when Visiting Rose for the 2nd time. 1.7.5 - lost all my progress, went back to the same spot, crashed again. Sigh...
please do tell your computer specs
we are informed about random crashes and working very hard to investigate the reason
on some devices game does crash randomly sometimes.... if you can please do join our discord and submit screenshot/logs and tell us your device specs

WarZero

Sep 17, 2017
Can you tell me where to find Rosie? When visiting the apartment, the message "This room is empty" pops up. Where can I find her? The dude from the brothel says go through Diaz's quest.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Can you tell me where to find Rosie? When visiting the apartment, the message "This room is empty" pops up. Where can I find her? The dude from the brothel says go through Diaz's quest.
I believe its been mentioned that there is a sequence of quests.
  • You have to finish Nishia's quest (ie. all the different positions) first.
  • That starts Diaz's quest (which introduces you to Rose).
  • Once you finish Diaz's quest, the dude at the brothel will allow you to invest which will give you access to Rose.

Reactions: blade7777
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes