Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Hey dev, don't wanna be annoying but android port seems to have an issue with the thug quest in alleyway. It seems to get stuck on loading screen while meeting sherry and forced closes. I know android ports r a lot of work cuz of bugs and wouldn't have asked if there were another way. I hope u can do sumn bout it.

yes sherry scene was huge problem for most of devices
because i added system to cum on each part of her which added too many layers

finally i gave up and removed all the layers and made scene simple so there will be no more crashing or infinte/long loading time in sherry scene from Version 1.8 and forward

• Sad
Reactions: m1st3r1 and tuekop

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
will be adding links to 1.75 version of the game here soon :)
its available for free members on my patreon now

Reactions: m1st3r1

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
1.7.5 can be downloaded as free member from below patreon post :)

Reactions: m1st3r1

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Really like the models and all but the gameplay is so exhausting that I quit to play it after a few minutes so I don't even get to the good stuff I guess...

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
low on budget cant do mac testing and my under paid programmer dont want to do mac export at the moment
hopefully next few updates game patreon will rise and we will have mac and linux game versions again :)
I suggest you remove Mac and Linux then.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Is it still with so many errors and bugs? Or is it now playable?
plz do report where you get bug or error ?
Minimum System Requirements
Windows /10/11, 8 GB of RAM, 2 GB discrete graphics card
if you have above system requirement you are good to play the game :)

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
plz do report where you get bug or error ?
Minimum System Requirements
Windows /10/11, 8 GB of RAM, 2 GB discrete graphics card
if you have above system requirement you are good to play the game :)
Well, for example, I don’t have any bugs or errors, only the game periodically crashes at the end of dialogues/when making a choice in dialogues/when transitioning from dialogue to game/after a battle. I don’t see any systematicity in this and I don’t receive any error logs, the window just closes.

And yes, my system is far beyond the required requirements. I haven't such bugs at games that are much more technologically advanced and sold at full price on Steam.
Maybe, of course, it’s an open browser with hundreds of tabs, which eats up a lot of RAM, but then the crashes would be in random places, and not tied one way or another to dialogues.

Going on quests is simply painful because of such drops(closing window). You need to save at every step, and it’s not a fact that you won’t crash in the same place ten times in a row.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
is the game download supposed to be 1.1 gb? the description clearly states that its 9gb, and the download in the main page didnt say compressed, so i just want to make sure its not a patch or demo or something.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
why does the game keep crashing?
doesnt matter what you are doing after any loading screen there is a chance that it just closes??

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes