Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Downloaded the Windows version (MMA_Windows_1.7_), extracted, and tried to run MMASim.exe. All I get is a black screen that never changes. Same results for the console file, really.

Three files in the folder:
MMASim.console.exe
MMASim.exe
MMASim.pck

I'm not a huge fan of GODOT, but shouldn't this just run like any other exe file? I must be missing something stupidly obvious.

mmasim.exe should play the game
can you please tell me your computer specs ?

• Haha
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
mmasim.exe should play the game
can you please tell me your computer specs ?
Windows 10 64bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz
32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)
NVidia GeForce RTX 3060
Game is extracted to a 2TB SSD. In fact, everything inside my tower is SSD.

Apr 13, 2024
Playing on an old PC. Can play the game but many interactions cause a black block to cover them. Is there anything in the options that can be switched off or anything to prevent this or am I just unable to play the game properly due to the age of my PC (13 years+)

Can play games like The Bum which is high in graphic detail and animation but I think this MMA game is the second game where I have had the black block appear over interactions. That too was a side scroller oddly enough.

Apr 13, 2024
Whilst the game is still in early development, I would indeed suggest a cheat engine. At the moment all you have is a grind fest with an expensive economy system and that is not for investor potential. Once the game has a solid base, thats when you could work on a better economy system and remove the money cheat etc.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Whilst the game is still in early development, I would indeed suggest a cheat engine. At the moment all you have is a grind fest with an expensive economy system and that is not for investor potential. Once the game has a solid base, thats when you could work on a better economy system and remove the money cheat etc.
there is cheat system/cheat codes they are for premium patreons tho... in next update i will make another cheat code for free players that will give them decent fight stats so arena fights can be quicker

• Haha
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
For those having an issue with black screen try updating your GPU drivers to the latest one if you have not already done so.

I remember being in a situation where Windows installs a driver for GPU and it stays on that older version which would cause the black screen issue (yes, it was on the same engine as this game project). The point is - update manually to the latest revision from AMD/Nvidia/Intel websites for your GPU model.

// Rambling mode ON
And about the "NTR" complaints. Games are a work of fiction and not real life, right? Riiiigghhtt?? And in this particular case, as dev had said, currently there is no content of that type and if there is in the future it would be easily avoidable. The banner is used to showcase the new scene and will probably get changed as even newer content gets added.

But why are you projecting your irl insecurities over a piece of ficiton? I mean I could understand since the lines between technology and real life get blurred more and more. For example let's say that there was a true adults only version of something like VRChat and you get to experience the "real" cucking on there and yeah it is understandable to get upset. Since the lines got blured and all.

But almost all of the classic video games are not that. And this means the issue is self-projection in the game world. I think most of the time you are not supposed to self-insert but rather enjoy the story of the already defined characters. Unless there is a "make your own character" feature.

If you do not like a particual content such as NTR then that simply means you are not the target audience. It is impossible to please the majority.
// Rambling mode OFF

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Your banner absolutely suggests it's a ntr/cuck game no matter how many times you claim it's not. Hell today was the first time I saw this game here and just immediately assumed it was another cuck game until I went into the thread.
Exactly, one of the major reason why I never play the game. I took a look at the banner and I immediately assume its a cuck game. I don't know if that's intentional by the dev, but he is definitely shooting himself in the foot with that banner if that was not his intention.

Apr 13, 2024
there is cheat system/cheat codes they are for premium patreons tho... in next update i will make another cheat code for free players that will give them decent fight stats so arena fights can be quicker
I managed to do it.
Had the kiss scene with the mother of the first guy you fight.
Did the girl in the alley scenes.
Did the Diaz story and then the Rose hand job.

It did say that was all the content for 1.7 but there are some screenshots on the first page of this thread which I did not see. Are those just random pics you made but are not in the game?

As for the NTR. People on this site take that shit way too seriously as though its really happening to them. I see that more a problem with the individuals detachment from reality rather than an issue with the games story. It's not really you, you weirdos... enjoy the sex scenes.

Reactions: fh321 and whoabacha

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
Im baffled by the assumptions some are making about the banner

Just because its a black male having sex with a white female doesn't mean she isn't having consensual sex with a boyfriend/lover and some have instantly jumped to the conclusion she must be being used because, it seems, in their mind white girls don't have lovers of a different race unless the boyfriend/lover shares her.

I personally don't like the sharing/cuck routes some avns have, if its avoidable ill do so but i will at the very least give an avn a chance without assuming the worst before I try it.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I managed to do it.
Had the kiss scene with the mother of the first guy you fight.
Did the girl in the alley scenes.
Did the Diaz story and then the Rose hand job.

It did say that was all the content for 1.7 but there are some screenshots on the first page of this thread which I did not see. Are those just random pics you made but are not in the game?
some of the images on First post are from 1.7.5 version which is patreon only version and latest update of the game

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023

Just because its a black male having sex with a white female doesn't mean she isn't having consensual sex with a boyfriend/lover and some have instantly jumped to the conclusion she must be being used because, it seems, in their mind white girls don't have lovers of a different race unless the boyfriend/lover shares her.

I personally don't like the sharing/cuck routes some avns have, if its avoidable ill do so but i will at the very least give an avn a chance without assuming the worst before I try it.
I agree, but i think it is because of the over used stereotype's and trope's in avns, black male = antagonist or villain, it gets a bit tiring (to me anyway) but it seems like people like it like that. But looking at that scene it is not ntr or cuck, you are watching to get evidence, and the dev has clarified no cuck content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018

That's the issue people are making assumptions based on the banner. Like why cause confusion for no reason.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
low on budget cant do mac testing and my under paid programmer dont want to do mac export at the moment
hopefully next few updates game patreon will rise and we will have mac and linux game versions again :)
Thanks! Will come back!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
player watches the scene to get evidence ( takes pics at the end ) gives that proof the cop ... who than divorces the girl and she is financially devastated and ends up in brothel if you pay pimp 20k to buy new girl
So this is to get a humilliated side piece? I'm in, I approve! No simping, just cash after ruining the cheating hoe lmao!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Golzd and Gabaw
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes