Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
How do you start the Diaz quest? He won't talk to the mma boy.
nisha/fit girl in alley once you have sex with her in alley he will try and arrest you ... which will start diaz quest

any cheat code or way to cheat?
cheat codes are revealed to patreons only

----------------------------

I have already explained the reason behind the game's banner multiple times in this thread, so I won't be doing it again. Players who have played the game haven't complained about the content, which makes me happy.

The only complaints I've received so far are about performance and lag, which I'm working hard to fix so that low-end devices can also run the game smoothly.

about the content in game there is few hours worth of content in game you just need to unlock it ... and we are adding more content with every new update :)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Since my old and lame laptop can run this game like a dream I was able to try this update.
I certainly wasn't expecting Rose to end up in the brothel but it's an important development.
I suppose this means a lot of people should avoid this game at all cost, while for others it means repeatable sex scenes without a need for a gallery. Probably for all future girls.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
there is no NTR in game right now BUT in future there will be however Easily avoidable

you are talking about the above line mentioned in game OP and i am not sure why you are having hard time understanding it.... there is no NTR in game right now ... and since NTR is a huge niche we plan to add stories with it in future but you dont have to play those it says right there EASILY AVOIDABLE
I see the image in the latest updates and question why is this appearing when i filter ntr (That img screams ntr), i watch the tags and there are no ntr, swing BUT there is bukkake, rape, etc. What is this game? After reading the thread im going to give you an advice, you are walking in the middle line. In this type of games i personally think there are 3 people, the ntr-hater, ntr-lover and the ones who don't give a sht abut that, I recommend you to decide for what people is your game, because the first 2 can't be in the same game.

Reactions: Cavpal and DrFree

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I see the image in the latest updates and question why is this appearing when i filter ntr (That img screams ntr), i watch the tags and there are no ntr, swing BUT there is bukkake, rape, etc. What is this game? After reading the thread im going to give you an advice, you are walking in the middle line. In this type of games i personally think there are 3 people, the ntr-hater, ntr-lover and the ones who don't give a sht abut that, I recommend you to decide for what people is your game, because the first 2 can't be in the same game.
I see it from this perspective: dev creates what he wants and if people don't like it they can choose to ignore it. Seems like alot of people have difficulty with that concept.

Today I learned seeing a black guy fuck a white girl must be a traumatizing experience for alot of people based on what they type lmao.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I see it from this perspective: dev creates what he wants and if people don't like it they can choose to ignore it. Seems like alot of people have difficulty with that concept.

Today I learned seeing a black guy fuck a white girl must be a traumatizing experience for alot of people based on what they type lmao.
In theory it works like that, but if you want to get money from this is not. The dev itself said that he wants to get more people to support his game. I'm not saying dead to ntr or anything like that, im giving him an advice based on what i have experimented in games. And don't worry, i already know this is not for me so i already put it on ignore, and I'm going to take the bold step of assuming that there are people like me.

For the black fuy topic, it's not about being black, its the steriotype that it has, is normal to see the typical black guy ntr, you see a black guy you assume is ntr, it has been going on for a long time and 99% of the time you're right assuming its ntr (This game not being the exeption, because it's going to have ntr and already have a lot of other people fuckig aside from the mc xd)

Reactions: Pif paf and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
to put it simply: MC is blackmailed into checking if a cop's being cheated on. Spoilers: He is, and by the most generic NTR BLACKED kind of cheated on lmao.

So, this is "not NTR" because the QoS is cheating on someone else and ahsn't ever talked to MC. It's voyeur at most.

But it's amazing how Dev circumnavigated through that situation to not have the NTR tag, despite including such storyline...
BUT STILL PUT THAT ON THE BANNER LMAO

I said this before, but if we have to somehow simp away to fuck this hoe, THEN it'll be disgusting. Like, she's already a cheating hoe, but MC still having to lower himself to see some sex scenes?
Nah, that's a lost cause.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
I just played the latest update. One problem I found is the notebook that has all of the quests in it does not update from the previous version.

Reactions: blade7777

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
About the ****NTR**** stuff

I believe devs should do what they want to do, or else there is huge chance the dev might fail at delivering a good game. So many good games ruined just because some brainless people complained too much about some contents they don't like and to mitigate that some devs lost their charm in work cause they had creativity in those sectors..

So to the dev, if he is reading. Add whatever content you think feels will show your creativity even if it's NTR or even darker/weirder stuffs.. Better make them avoidable at least.. It's your game, your work don't deviate from your imagination just because some small brained people.

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
So, having been confused (like many) by the banner and read through the thread now, you do not get to play as non-white and not a bull for once...
It's the usual race-based NTR content... I see.....

Well, the base concept is neat - just wish it wasn't this usual shtick. Have fun, y'all. :confused:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Thank you! I'll update the banner as soon as I have some free time.

Right now, I'm focusing on in-game elements rather than promotional materials.

I apologize for my previous messages; they were rude. I'm very tired, having worked 21 hours over the last two days to manage and release the game.
Yeah the banner sells it imo, nah its fine,i was a bit too forward, but one thing we all have in common is a passion with these games, like i said the renders are great and the updates are regular, get some sleep :sleep:.

Last edited:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
The chick in the cover image looks a lot like Kendra Sunderland. Intentional?
yes rose is modeled after kendra sunderland
and Maria is my fav who is modeled after Bella thorne

ma63.png

this is concept art of maria early stages at the moment.... her story and scenes will be added into the game soon :)

puckofearth

Jan 23, 2018
So this is entertaining, a bit grindy but that's just how a lot of these are. I think the storylines so far are reasonably entertaining, even the NTR (It's not like the POV character/MC is the one getting cucked, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's part of a particular plot line, you don't even really need to advance it to continue it after all. My only concern is the game itself doesn't save, which is odd, and the whole name change feature is also busted. Also, and I had closed the game so maybe I missed it, but Rose is not available after the conclusion of the Diaz storyline although maybe I did not look in the right/wrong places. ;)

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
who the fuck told you this is cuck game ???
its the same 3-4 shitheads that are just spreading mis-information because there is a black guy in banner
which i explained 5 times already

FFS stop with this nonsense play the game or GFTO this is not your therapist room where you share you feelings
this is 6th time THERE IS NO CUCKing in GAME FFS stop wasting my time and let me make content
Your banner absolutely suggests it's a ntr/cuck game no matter how many times you claim it's not. Hell today was the first time I saw this game here and just immediately assumed it was another cuck game until I went into the thread.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Downloaded the Windows version (MMA_Windows_1.7_), extracted, and tried to run MMASim.exe. All I get is a black screen that never changes. Same results for the console file, really.

Three files in the folder:
MMASim.console.exe
MMASim.exe
MMASim.pck

I'm not a huge fan of GODOT, but shouldn't this just run like any other exe file? I must be missing something stupidly obvious.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes