Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brwxisme

May 24, 2020
Well, for example, I don’t have any bugs or errors, only the game periodically crashes at the end of dialogues/when making a choice in dialogues/when transitioning from dialogue to game/after a battle. I don’t see any systematicity in this and I don’t receive any error logs, the window just closes.

And yes, my system is far beyond the required requirements. I haven't such bugs at games that are much more technologically advanced and sold at full price on Steam.
Maybe, of course, it’s an open browser with hundreds of tabs, which eats up a lot of RAM, but then the crashes would be in random places, and not tied one way or another to dialogues.

Going on quests is simply painful because of such drops(closing window). You need to save at every step, and it’s not a fact that you won’t crash in the same place ten times in a row.
Can you please give me the .log file
its on %APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata\MMASim\logs

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Haven't played this game for while. But I gathered from the preview images that this game had progressed to my favorite stage of plot development, namely, the mc having become a mother(of another man)-fucker. Well done, will try the game after the compressed version is out.

Oct 3, 2019
Is Anna now impregnable? Or is that still Patreon-only content? If not how do I progress there? I can't go any further than bathroom sex

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Can you please give me the .log file
its on %APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata\MMASim\logs
I’ve never inserted such files here before, perhaps I didn’t find the right button (this is not media). But I can send you the logs right here, I think you’re interested in what’s in the tail. As far as I understand, the rest are just quest logs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 9, 2020
UGHhhh... can someone tell me why this game crashes whenever I do the fights. It doesn't even give me a text file or something. It just closes and I lost alotta progress, ughhh...

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Some players have reported experiencing random game crashes, and we are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, we recommend saving your progress more frequently.

Interestingly, some players, including myself, haven’t experienced any crashes despite playtesting the game for hours. This inconsistency makes it challenging to identify the exact cause of the crashes.

this issue doesn't affect 80% of the player base, but for 20% who are experiencing it, we apologize for the inconvenience and are working diligently to resolve it.

We are very active on our game’s Discord, especially in the bug report section, where you can see our ongoing efforts and successful resolutions of some reports. Thank you for your patience and support!

Reactions: Beodurr
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes