Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
mmh, too little content for an opinion, will try it later again later! Please compress the renders! ;)

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
that was an absolutely fantastic 2 min of game play...yay. some actual content would be nice so your not done with it in like i said about 2 min.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 2314181

Overview:
The main character is a former sex addict who managed to find a rich fool and start a family with him.
For more than 10 years she led a righteous life.
However, she began to notice echoes of her past in her children.
Whether she goes back to her old life with her daughters or whether she,
can keep her family and her mind is entirely up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: CuckoldBoys -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2314188 View attachment 2314184 View attachment 2314185 View attachment 2314186 View attachment 2314187 View attachment 2314189 View attachment 2314191
Should be Modern Family: Abnormal Postures.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looks interesting and as for the dev note of not having a great graphics card, the way i see it, the better a graphics card a maker has the better graphics card the players tend to need just to play meaning less people plays it, so by keeping things on the lower end you reduces the need for a higher end graphics card which means more people can play it, at least that's my thought so don't deride yourself just because you don't have some expensive high end graphics card

CuckoldBoys

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
Hello everyone and thanks for the feedback. I'll try to answer all your questions later. I took a week off sick due to illness. I feel relatively fine, so maybe the new update will come out at the end of this week. As of today, almost finished working on adding the phone to the game. The phone will be an important part of the narrative. It will have apps like instagram, a dating site, and a sex bulletin board.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and BaasB
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes