TanyaC

May 11, 2022
This forum should have some type of list or tag for know developers who abandon their games.
Many abandon because they are not satisfied with the criticism of tag Netorale or (NTR).

You have to have an opinion and move on some hate and others like it, you can't please Greeks and Trojans at the same time.

The bid of playing on all kinds of platform, always had their ups and downs, some they love and others they hate, if every game dv were to look at this point, there would be no games in the world, if I knew how to play Renpy games with Good animations, I would never give up because of the criticism.

You have to do as certain developers make the guys create the game they want and already put a brief description, warning that the comments are dismissed to people who hate such tags as NTR or Futa or Gay.

Anyone who wants to download and play make good use and who hate to fuck you look for something you like and stop hindering the path of people you like.
I saw a DV here that started creating games the guy started a game and abandoned, then started another and abandoned, the guy is already on 3 lol, the first two had tag of NTR and because of those who do not like received criticism and gave up and That's where I say they fuck you don't like it, you can't please Greeks and Trojans at the same time.;):WeSmart:

Reactions: BangB420
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes