Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Sorry but female protagonist + netorare just = cheating slut to me. Don't get me wrong, I like some netorare games, but I prefer the male perspective and really like the opportunity to prevent it from happening all together.

Dec 1, 2022
Sorry but female protagonist + netorare just = cheating slut to me. Don't get me wrong, I like some netorare games, but I prefer the male perspective and really like the opportunity to prevent it from happening all together.
It depends on how the developer will handle the choices and consequences. If you as a player can only choose who she will cheat with, then you are right about her only being a cheating slut. However, if the player can choose how she will conduct the relationship between her and her boyfriend/husband, being able to enter a femdom or swing relationship or anything like that, she becomes something else.

But I also prefer the male perspective, but I prefer to encourage her to cheat even if it's "unintentionally".

Feb 12, 2021
Interesting name for a protagonist.:LOL: View attachment 2314534
Her parents must have been the coolest people at the hippie orgies.:KEK::KEK::KEK:
is this pic from this game? n the more cucking by Queen of Spades snowbunnies with BBCs the better...especially if both the wife n daughter are cucking the husband/dad, n mom is hosting a breeding party for the daughter :love:

InDarkLove said:
BBC gang should impregnate mc entire family in full ntr family route later on in the game,
View attachment 2314584 View attachment 2314585

n no idea what happened to this post, or the pics...would've really liked to have seen those, n LUV the idea (OBVIOUSLY)

• Angry
Reactions: Lust0ne
Feb 12, 2021
In short, there are a couple of important plot and development issues to be resolved today. Question one. Do you want a hard or easy NTR. Question two. Do you want the developments in the game to happen quickly or do you want to savor the slow decomposition of the main character's personality? Basically, I have a sexologist friend who specializes in couples. She could give me a quick overview of the moral decomposition of the game's characters in great detail.
for Question 1...do u mean hard/easy to accomplish, or hardcore/softcore sex? definitely want HARDCORE NTR, n easy-to-accomplish. if u have enough perverted ideas in mind, u don't need to waste your time n effort doing yet ANOTHER slow-burn game; too goddamn many of those already, plus saves u from doing a ton of unnecessary coding n rendering; for Question 2...just get to fucking already! n OFC moral decomposition is a must, n highly desirable; as long as it doesn't take forever n a day...sluts will be sluts, n whores will be whores!

You have no idea how much I hate programming sandboxes and thinking through the logic. But most people like sandboxing.
"most people like sandboxing"...ARE YOU KIDDING??!! pick practically ANY sandboxing game on here, n then search the thread for the term "sandbox", or the reviews themselves; next to RPGm games, sandboxing is the most hated style out there!

Ugly bastards and homeless allways is a must in NTR games and if theres incest Father in law allways are good for plot and corruption.
Also I like when NTR starts with the MC getting corrupted behind the husband back and later in the game goes from NTR to netorase, MC having sex in front of the husband and openly cuck him etc
HELL YES!!! the more depraved the slutty cumdumpster whore is, lowering her standards n craving dick from the bowels of old, fat, homeless bums, the more insulting it is to the cuck, n more of a turn-on for cuckold fans! n father-in-laws are a MUST, showing that the father is better at sex than the husband is...also cheating followed by open cucking is AWESOME!!

so we as the mother will turn our daughters into whores? something like that?
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! HOLY FUCK YES!!! all moms should be Madames to their daughters, n pimp n whore them out as often as possible, including having them be breeding bitches for BBCs!!!

Reactions: mcclem5257

CuckoldBoys

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
for Question 1...do u mean hard/easy to accomplish, or hardcore/softcore sex? definitely want HARDCORE NTR, n easy-to-accomplish. if u have enough perverted ideas in mind, u don't need to waste your time n effort doing yet ANOTHER slow-burn game; too goddamn many of those already, plus saves u from doing a ton of unnecessary coding n rendering; for Question 2...just get to fucking already! n OFC moral decomposition is a must, n highly desirable; as long as it doesn't take forever n a day...sluts will be sluts, n whores will be whores!

"most people like sandboxing"...ARE YOU KIDDING??!! pick practically ANY sandboxing game on here, n then search the thread for the term "sandbox", or the reviews themselves; next to RPGm games, sandboxing is the most hated style out there!

HELL YES!!! the more depraved the slutty cumdumpster whore is, lowering her standards n craving dick from the bowels of old, fat, homeless bums, the more insulting it is to the cuck, n more of a turn-on for cuckold fans! n father-in-laws are a MUST, showing that the father is better at sex than the husband is...also cheating followed by open cucking is AWESOME!!

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! HOLY FUCK YES!!! all moms should be Madames to their daughters, n pimp n whore them out as often as possible, including having them be breeding bitches for BBCs!!!
First of all, I focus on donaters. Whatever they want, that's how it will be. Personally, I would like to create a hardcore game without any moral restrictions.

CuckoldBoys

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
Also, I don't see the point in adding a violent NTR with no morality restrictions to the game yet, since that's a minority of my audience.

Reactions: Lust0ne

agernek

May 29, 2017
After the scene where the mc finishes cleaning the club and says she needs to go home, it just takes me back to the main menu. Has anyone else had this problem, and how do I fix it. Like am I missing something or is it an issue with the game?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The game itself is fun . If I read this correctly, does this game only get a updated in four years?
This game has a great future if it keeps updating and doesn't give up halfway. (y)

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
Tried this out and honest, going to have to give this one a skip. The conversation between MC and Eva was very sloppy and hard to follow, and the lack of choices makes this feel like you are railroading the story along, which is fine if it's a VN and not a Choose Your Own Adventure game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes