Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like the thick young milf and her busty blond daughter. like the render quality and animations are greatly appreciated. but please PLEASE add at least one ugly old man who will have his with them fun with them. otherwise really promising.

edit: also WAIT you are " just" 22 and you can't write in english that well (what i didn't even notice personally) and already create such stuff?! OMG i need your dedication and energy! like this i feel really worse i am not able to create something similar cause i am about 10 years older and even i am not great at english its still my second language. i feel so untalented and bad now lol xD

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
now THIS is a game that shows potential !! LOVE the path the dev is leading the MC down, with help from her friend Eva, who has apparently already whored out her own daughter, n won't take much for her to convince the MC to do the same thing with her 2 girls...SO LET'S GET TO THE FUCKING N CUCKOLDING ALREADY !! wanna see MC having a breeding party for her daughters in front of her husband with a bunch of BBCs ! :devilish:

I'm working on an update at the moment. Release March 20. In the new update will be the first moral fall of the main character.
:unsure: :rolleyes: :whistle:

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
now THIS is a game that shows potential !! LOVE the path the dev is leading the MC down, with help from her friend Eva, who has apparently already whored out her own daughter, n won't take much for her to convince the MC to do the same thing with her 2 girls...SO LET'S GET TO THE FUCKING N CUCKOLDING ALREADY !! wanna see MC having a breeding party for her daughters in front of her husband with a bunch of BBCs ! :devilish:

:unsure: :rolleyes: :whistle:
could you add BBC gangbang / anal content ?? ntr without bbc is boring :/
as long as it is up to the player Im tired of the whole NTR bbc being part of most if not all ntr games, but if it is up to the player to choose those scenes then no problem at all

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
In short, there are a couple of important plot and development issues to be resolved today. Question one. Do you want a hard or easy NTR. Question two. Do you want the developments in the game to happen quickly or do you want to savor the slow decomposition of the main character's personality? Basically, I have a sexologist friend who specializes in couples. She could give me a quick overview of the moral decomposition of the game's characters in great detail.
I prefer hard NTR with a slow decomposition

Reactions: TanyaC and Lucky4U
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes