CuckoldBoys

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
Uhm .. hard to judge, because of the absence of content. Not much there to see - all there is is in the preview images. With a few filler images and 1 bj and fuck scene.

Dont know what the choices might do, the last seems to have no impact - and then it just ends.

And Dev - DONT USE UNCOMPRESSED PNG FILES!
View attachment 2314406
I apologize for the heavy weight of the game. In the next update will fix the weight of the game.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

CuckoldBoys

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
looks interesting and as for the dev note of not having a great graphics card, the way i see it, the better a graphics card a maker has the better graphics card the players tend to need just to play meaning less people plays it, so by keeping things on the lower end you reduces the need for a higher end graphics card which means more people can play it, at least that's my thought so don't deride yourself just because you don't have some expensive high end graphics card
We had a bad video card two years ago. Now we have a normal video card, just not feeling well enough to edit patreon and discord yet

CuckoldBoys

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
In short, there are a couple of important plot and development issues to be resolved today. Question one. Do you want a hard or easy NTR. Question two. Do you want the developments in the game to happen quickly or do you want to savor the slow decomposition of the main character's personality? Basically, I have a sexologist friend who specializes in couples. She could give me a quick overview of the moral decomposition of the game's characters in great detail.

Jul 3, 2021
Also interesting to hear from you, what kinds of ntrs and cuckolds you like?
Being gradually pushed/forced to be more and more sexual in front of the family would be cool. Personally prefer non-interracial.

Also as I understand it, you can save yourself some problems with patreon by making the player enter relationships manually in the start of the game. Leaving it open for people to chose landlady and roommates instrad of mom and sisters.

px305

May 6, 2017
Ugly bastards and homeless allways is a must in NTR games and if theres incest Father in law allways are good for plot and corruption.

Also I like when NTR starts with the MC getting corrupted behind the husband back and later in the game goes from NTR to netorase, MC having sex in front of the husband and openly cuck him etc

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Now here is an idea for you that might work for you....
You could have it were the husband gets a new partner for the company he owns....
And the partner might be one of the guys from the wife's wild and slut days before her marriage...
That could blackmail her or even be there to corrupt the husband to want to be a cuckhold...
Just a thought

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The developer needs to STOP everything and learn basic lighting principles in DAZ Studio.

Outdoor lighting is easy, use HDRI; dome.

How to do indoor lighting in the easiest possible way: - Get that light kit. Then put the ghost light where it's the most natural. That means if you have a living room, and there's a lamp in the corner, put the ghost light near the lamp.

Do not hide the ceiling to let outdoor light pour in, that's dumb and extremely unnatural, it makes for terrible, terrible renders. Don't do it.

Fix this basic issue before you do anything else IMO.

Dec 1, 2022
In short, there are a couple of important plot and development issues to be resolved today. Question one. Do you want a hard or easy NTR. Question two. Do you want the developments in the game to happen quickly or do you want to savor the slow decomposition of the main character's personality? Basically, I have a sexologist friend who specializes in couples. She could give me a quick overview of the moral decomposition of the game's characters in great detail.
Hard but Sssslooowwwwwwww

Reactions: gdwwdg

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So far, this game is like 600 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean.
A good start.

Jul 3, 2021
It would be cool if the mom story is about her past cathing up with her, rathen than a plain love-affair. IE: someone from her past shows up and blackmails her/forces himself back into her life.
And as i mentioned in my other post, this could lead to him pushing her to be more sexual in front of her family. Buying her skimpy clothes and insist they are normal and should she wear them, maybe later start touching her in front of family, insisting they wont notice. Eventually insisting they wont really mind if they see. This could end up arousing the son, and maybe insist she help him out? (Alternatively this could be an entire gang from her past, who all demand different things from her) Just my idea ramble. Not sure what input you were looking for, but hope this is to your liking.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes