5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone know anything about Lonely Swedish Wife series? How it ended?
Lonely Swedish Wife only has 5 chapters released and he hasn't said anything more about this series for now although at the end of chapter 5 it says to be continued so it could be a continuation but it should be up front

sorry for my bad english

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
I'm still waiting for someone to upload the missing pages of the latest spell. It's incomplete, the part of the dog beast. It skips that part and goes straight forward to the other girls honeymoon with their uncle's. I think is spell 3
spell was one of the ones I wanted to have access to along with the millers and the dark ones but the spell is part of the more expensive plan ;/ unfortunately I don't have that access

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Purple Vacations 3 -- COMPLETE

I saw in many places that chapter 3 was really bad to read so I'm posting it here in case anyone wants it, if you want I'll post 1 and 2 too but I think you can find it quite readable out there

Note: it looks like the author will post about this series again as it is on his list of updates for January/February/March, maybe he will release chapter 4

Torrasque

Jan 7, 2021
Lonely Swedish Wife only has 5 chapters released and he hasn't said anything more about this series for now although at the end of chapter 5 it says to be continued so it could be a continuation but it should be up front

sorry for my bad english
Thanks for answer!
But isn't there a special episode called Midsommar? Or it's on VIP tier?

Reactions: makarovs

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Thanks for answer!
But isn't there a special episode called Midsommar? Or it's on VIP tier?
I don't think he ever did it because I looked everywhere and I didn't find anything about Midsommar or the most expensive VIP, the only thing I found was a post on his Instagram but it's old, he probably said something about Midsommar but he never took it down and made it real

shajshab

Feb 14, 2022
Purple Vacations 3 -- COMPLETE

I saw in many places that chapter 3 was really bad to read so I'm posting it here in case anyone wants it, if you want I'll post 1 and 2 too but I think you can find it quite readable out there

Note: it looks like the author will post about this series again as it is on his list of updates for January/February/March, maybe he will release chapter 4
thanks bro

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks buddy makarovs, could we pledge some money, so you can have VIP tier !
Yeah how about we pledge one dollar each? I think that much we can do. And we will share. So that noone have to be broke. And have a different group somewhere where we members can share. So that it does not goes out everywhere and you will not be banned. That way we can get to sub vip every month. What do you say?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote