2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1NdQoF2.gif

Overview:
Molest Hunter
- is a adult role-playing game with turn-based battles, set in a fantasy genre. This game provides a ton of possibilities. You have to talk to characters, collect resources, create new clothes, complete quests and of course battle and fuck monsters and humans.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-18
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Developer: Lust Madness
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Fixed Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Trailer:

Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - Patreon Password

This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

3gXCJlT.gif nJBh8yD.gif kRQsApx.gif x1JYKfg.jpg Kre1bjC.jpg BWCY5Ob.jpg JyvY5Gv.jpg rHZ2Gs5.jpg nWgjizs.jpg keGDmYg.jpg 58Vpp5E.jpg Kh19fG6.jpg nsGovnA.jpg 2Y7MsQU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
If anyone finds some sex CGs DM me, I will add them to OP. Thank you :)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Looks good. Reminds me of Peasants Quest and A Problem with Sin. Nothing in the description indicates the tagged categories are planned or not included yet; will wait for confirmation of this.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Looks good. Reminds me of Peasants Quest and A Problem with Sin. Nothing in the description indicates the tagged categories are planned or not included yet; will wait for confirmation of this.
: It says "One enemy (Satyr, available tags: handjob, tits fuck, vaginal sex, face siting)", so nothing yet with monsters I think.

Reactions: ronan333

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
ok so i went to the shop/craft area an bought leggings an arm pieces an went home... as i clicked on the wardrob to equip them my game crash'ed an gave out a error...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 675, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 679, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 710, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 711, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 717, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 723, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 724, in execute
AttributeError: 'Unconsumable' object has no attribute 'slot'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1351, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1351, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 624, in script
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\adult games\MolestHunter-0.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 679, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 710, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 711, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 717, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 723, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 724, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 724, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Unconsumable' object has no attribute 'slot'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
MolestHunter 0.0.1
Fri Aug 14 10:37:57 2020

Reactions: dharmic

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
This looks nice, but the ugly bright red nail polish clash too much and give the girl witch hands. Yeah I know, most people don't care, I just hate it :(.
The rest looks intertesting and fun however.

Reactions: maladjusted

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I tried it... it's pretty buggy. At the market you can buy the more expensive panties but it doesn't show up in your inventory and still takes your money. If I pressed x it gave a script error you could resolve with ignore. On the herb quest I got no sex with the Satyr whether it defeated me or I defeated it and if I clicked on his attacks the interface would occasionally get confused and allow me to use his attacks, so I would feel HIS boobs and hoof kick him which was kind of funny. If I exceeded my inventory space and tried to open it a script error occurred which couldn't be resolved. I'm sure there are others.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for the correction. As english is not my native language I tend to commit little errors like that
English* Remember, all countries begin with a capital letter....
Also, you do not pique someones attention, you pique their interest. the simple word "got" instead of pique would be correct in this case. So you can say "This game piqued my interest" Or "This game got my attention" Both would be acceptable.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I UnRPA'd the archive, it looks like win/lose stuff, besides the forest_run_06 which is story.
I did check them out but it would be better if they had sex CGs with game environment in the background. Thanks for the effort though:)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I UnRPA'd the archive, it looks like win/lose stuff, besides the forest_run_06 which is story.
And you also have to unlock them somehow in the game probably with the cards, overall its a god damn grind to level the cards just to see 1 dirty pic. :sneaky:

I managed to get the losing one but no idea how to get the winning ones because it always shows that no scene is unlocked, not worth the time playing it imo.

I did check them out but it would be better if they had sex CGs with game environment in the background. Thanks for the effort though:)
Its not much of a difference ingame. You have a white window in the middle of the screen, i'd say 1/3 of the overall screen, where this pic pops up, nothing more. I'd post it if i wouldn't have deleted the game already. :D

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Its not much of a difference ingame. You have a white window in the middle of the screen, i'd say 1/3 of the overall screen, where this pic pops up, nothing more. I'd post it if i wouldn't have deleted the game already. :D
It would have been great if you had posted. Will wait till tomorrow and if no one posts, I will add few images of what Tehhetteh has posted to the OP.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes