VN Ren'Py Abandoned Molly [Ep. 2] [FoxSmile]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I didn't play the first release of this, but I figured what the hell I'll give the 2nd release a chance. Here is my analysis.

Good:
-The Renders are pretty nice
-Realistically sized man bits on the protagonist
-Start off rich and powerful
-In spite of Engrish, you can understand what characters mean

Bad:
-The protagonist is not a relatable person. Nor does he have any flaws that would make him an interesting character. He is a young attractive billionaire that gets all the pussy he wants and drives around in a very nice car. His "problem" is that he gets too much pussy, and can't find love having a lot of "pump and dump" action. I would not view such a life as a "problem", and I would view it as a blessing.
-The Engrish is strong in this game, very strong.
-Choices have so far been meaningless
-Even if it was well written the story is not impressive
-No choice to engage in a sex scene or no
-So this is the 2nd release after 2 months since the first release and still barely any content. In spite of it being "episode 2" it's more like 1/2 an episode

Reactions: LongNickSmallDick

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just gave it a try despite the comments about the english language.
For me it's more like the parody of an adult game.
I was really laughing my ass off at the language used.
Well, most of the words that are used exist (or at least are still readable since only 1 or 2 letters are wrong). But apart from that, the dialogue is so wooden and full of errors, that it's almost funny to read.
The renders...
The choice of backgrounds and the way the figures interact or more don't interact with it makes it look like the background was rendered and the figures were placed on it in photoshop or similar.
The renders aren't super bad, just not really up to current standards.
I couldn't find anything even remotely sexy in this game.

Reactions: LongNickSmallDick

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Molly v2.0.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Jizzlet

Aug 30, 2018
Lol some lines in here makes me laugh. " I will ride you by this car." and "I could eat the whole bull." Which was even funnier when u look on the table and see what could potentialy be bull cocks.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are no stats..no choice you makes matters..so you can perv all the way through..makes zero difference because it changes nothing..lol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Oh and the background of the textbox is useless. Why use a gradient transparent background? You cant read most of the first words in the sentences.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope this game gets updated ,, english wasn't the greatest , but nice game

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
This game is abondoned nothing since August .
Sad to see another promising game getting dumped:(

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that's a shame, I hope it's not actually abandoned and that the dev has been just super busy in their personal life, though it would be decent to inform of that, just so that people would know. But I guess since the dev doesn't have any patrons, they're not answerable to anybody.
Hope to see future updates though :)

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Just see the abandoned tag. Is a shame for a so promessing story.

I wish good luck to developer for is futur VN. Is official i try it.

Apr 3, 2020
Regarding NTR.

And I hope it doesn't, not every game/story need to have that included in them.

But if this one will, then hopefully it will well and truly be avoidable or optional.
I can agree with that. If anything that fetish is over-represented, if anything netori is needed more. I can't complain too much though because guys wanting to see their wives fucked is /literally/ paying my bills some months.
Where there's smoke there is fire. Somebody succeeding in netori automatically means sb else is being ntr'd, it's just that usually there's one POV/MC in these games.
Would be fun to have some sort of online game where people actively try to work against each other, kinda ambitious project though, heh :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote