RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I m not able to get 2 action per round in non Calamity route. How did you get it? Does it show as any skill? Or if it is a bug can yo manually add it?
Generally how you get 2 actions per combat turn is by casting Gravity Manipulate Spell.

MoM-image1.jpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Generally how you get 2 actions per combat turn is by casting Gravity Manipulate Spell.
incidentally this stacks with the extra actions from calamity route.
I was told (by other players) it would stack to give you 4 actions, but when i tested it on v20v2 i "only" got 3 actions when stacking those two together

which is still very op.
win init
action 1: gravity manipulate. starting next round you get 3 actions per round
action 2: hellfire. now everyone is blind (can not hit you) and on fire (take DoT 5% of their maxHP)
after that you just go blender on them.

this is of course for bosses only. for weaklings you can just nuke them

Last edited:

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Monarch of Magic 21v2

Google Drive

Changlog

• Added to the main story
  • added Tiffany to redlight district
  • Added bad end to Calamity rejection route
  • added story to calamity route
  • Fixed walkthrough
  • fixed bugs in the rejection route
  • fixed images
  • fixed tiffany image not erasing.
bro 5GB? That'll kill my pc holy fuck. Someone compress this asap

dirtytoon

Apr 12, 2021
So i havent been playing all that long....have the newest version ... how do i get my game save from the previous version?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So i havent been playing all that long....have the newest version ... how do i get my game save from the previous version?
Inside the game folder there is a folder called "www", inside that there's the "save" folder, copy that entire folder, then put it in the "www" folder of the new version.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The change log says "added to main story". I only manage to trigger one scene with Helena, Liliana, and Victoria in the library. During the conversation, it was mentioned that MC is about to be summoned by the queen. Is this part of the added main story? And does it means I have to wait a few days for this to happen? Or this is for the next update? Also, I checked the walkthrough after the conversation, it only says "work on girls more, go to bed/room, and normal route - end of update", and I have absolutely no idea about what to do next. I did, however, check in the gallery and notice that the scene "sisters" in Calamity route is locked because it is unfinished. Is this the addition to the Calamity route mentioned in the change log? What should I do to continue in this route?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes