s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
Can I request an All-Path-mod, so we have one playthrough without missing smt? Just curious!
I'm just no friend of branching...

Reactions: Malcowitz

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
Maybe I'm dumb or not seeing it, but I haven't been able to find a path in the story that leads to both the mom and the Kira pregnancy paths. It seems like the two are mutually exclusive? Has anyone else been able to achieve that in their playthroughs?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Maybe I'm dumb or not seeing it, but I haven't been able to find a path in the story that leads to both the mom and the Kira pregnancy paths. It seems like the two are mutually exclusive? Has anyone else been able to achieve that in their playthroughs?
You can get one of them pregnant in the last update, the other one will most likely follow in the next or the one after that.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
did i miss out on an important event? im at a point were i busted inside the cousin and still havent banged the sister

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
here is the bottom of my gallery, everything below for the sister is locked View attachment 2513579
This looks like you didn't play all the way to the end, I know you say you did, it just appears that much of the available (no matter which route) stuff is missing. I didn't follow any specific path 100% & here's my gallery. Ughhh, maybe I need a dedicated double playthrough, 1 each for mom & sis's different routes, or better yet the full gallery unlocked !!
Screenshot_20230401-152402_Monkey Business.jpg
Screenshot_20230401-152410_Monkey Business.jpg

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
This looks like you didn't play all the way to the end, I know you say you did, it just appears that much of the available (no matter which route) stuff is missing. I didn't follow any specific path 100% & here's my gallery. Ughhh, maybe I need a dedicated double playthrough, 1 each for mom & sis's different routes, or better yet the full gallery unlocked !!
i played until it until the game told me that ive reached the end of the current version after joining the girlfriend and her mom in escaping, then i went back and played to the end of escaping with the family alone, and finally i went back to not escaping at all and played until somwhere during the drug trip where the game crashes and there no option to ignore crash so im just kinda stuck. so unless sex with sister is only when staying with the father and comes after the drug trip i dont seem to get it at all

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes