Bugmafia2

Feb 10, 2020
Im stuck here nothing working
Ran into the same issue. I think it has to do with the walkthrough mod. I extracted the vanila game and was able to get past this part. I created another save, loaded the game with the mod and everything worked. Hope this helps.

Something07

Jun 5, 2022
Someone tag me into this after this game gets a walkthrough

This is too chaotic,I want a harem path with everyone but I don't wanna waste my time constantly playing it again and again☠

Reactions: Punto

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I was intrigued!
on my watch list!
suggestions and requests: please more milf and mature characters, full-bodied, wide-hipped, full-breasted mature women and sportsman women, as well as chubby and muscular women!
Please keep the drinks satisfying after the new updates!
overall score 6.4 out of 10

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can we get every gallery scene in one go ? Or there are several paths you will have to follow to see all scenes?

Also do we get to woo all the characters in the game ? (Without consequence) cause i see no harem tag in this game.

Edit:- Apparently people here are nagging there brains to get scenes for which they hav eto go on several paths and all that stuff

I actually downloaded this game and was going to play it but not anymore i will come back when there is a cheat/wt mod.

The game looks good props to the dev.

Last edited:

Caim777

Apr 4, 2023
The tags look interesting, the renders look nice, and the comments appear to have many positive feedback. Pity the unofficial android port returns a "virus detected". Hopefully in the next update this issue is gone and can start playing this

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes