Raga_zzzz

Nov 20, 2018
Sorry for oot
anyone, can you guys recommend a game that has incest MS that has a good story and a beautiful mother

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry for oot
anyone, can you guys recommend a game that has incest MS that has a good story and a beautiful mother
It seems that in the incest, beautiful mother, and good story games you only get to pick two. Guess which one is the rarest...

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
My version was worse...lol... I didn't even get the sister masterbating scene or clothes change scene... I guess I went mom route too hard? weird
really? so joining the mother with too many events disables the sex scenes for the sister? that explains a few moments where mc was alone with the sister and no events proc'd. if their going to have events work like that then they should have some way of tracking the characters current 'attraction' or whatever you want to call it so we can maximize events

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock Web 3 scene, by following story please ?
Thats what I would like to know as well. I tried like all the different choices and its still locked
After a while without playing, I decided to start again and found this same problem that did not happen before.
I noticed that in order for the scene to happen you need to go on a date with Eve and have only done one livestream. However, the first two lives are automatic and end up invalidating the third.

Here is the issue.
screenshot0001.png

Lazy_Monkey is this code correct?

I believe that the second condition should be webcam_rework_trigger = = 2. I got the scene using the Universal Ren'Py Mod and changing this condition to 1

another way is to put the attached file in Monkey_Business-0.7-pc\game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

Docc777

May 14, 2018
After playing the game (not all) i really have to say one thing. Please get a proof reader! Here are a lot of people on the forum that can help you out. I really do not understand why sooo many games get published with english that is sooooooo bad. It really kills the mood!
And there is one thing i really would like to see. Please make the text box smaller (reduce the hight) The box is big enough for 4 lines of text. But most of the time only one or two lines are used. Or simply add a transparent option. But like it is now the box covers quite a bit of the graphics (an unnessecary amount).

Reactions: Crazymic79

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Holy cow, the "fix" is a false positive, here are the 2 files that are in the archive...just place BOTH in the game folder and overwrite.

Monkey Business v0.7 fix
Little help please? There is another <fix> in OP, doing same thing or are different?

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes