HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The tags look interesting, the renders look nice, and the comments appear to have many positive feedback. Pity the unofficial android port returns a "virus detected". Hopefully in the next update this issue is gone and can start playing this
False positive, has happened a lot lately, something to do with the latest Renpy (I think it was)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monkey Business [v1.0] [Lazy Monkey] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.7 -> v1.0 [370 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Congrats on a completed game Dev! Love me some family fun times. ;)
Does this have music and sound?
Does the render quality improve? The renders at the start look a bit rough.

May 27, 2017
How do you get dom sex with Kira ?
Keep making choices where you're more dominating in all her interactions, and you'l be in that route. If you chose wrong, rollback, and make it a habit to save often. Mom and Sis each have 2 paths that you get locked into. So choose accordingly. Or use the Gallery Unlocker to view all the path scenes.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Keep making choices where you're more dominating in all her interactions, and you'l be in that route. If you chose wrong, rollback, and make it a habit to save often. Mom and Sis each have 2 paths that you get locked into. So choose accordingly. Or use the Gallery Unlocker to view all the path scenes.
I mean where she's dominating the player ? there's 2 sex scenes with her, right ? one where I'm the dom and one where I'm the sub.
How do I get the one where I'm the sub ? I've always been submissive with my interactions with her and still didn't get it.
But then again, I've always interacted with the Mom as well, thought I'd get both...perhaps I need to neglect the mom ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonkeyBusiness-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 27, 2017
I mean where she's dominating the player ? there's 2 sex scenes with her, right ? one where I'm the dom and one where I'm the sub.
How do I get the one where I'm the sub ? I've always been submissive with my interactions with her and still didn't get it.
But then again, I've always interacted with the Mom as well, thought I'd get both...perhaps I need to neglect the mom ?
No, you can get both Mom and Sis in one playthrough. It's been a while since I played this, but there are some key choices and more common ones you have to make, just keep being submissive to her, the choices should be fairly obvious. In case it might be a bug, you should try a new game and skip through seen text, it's not too long. With this being completed, you have a good reason to replay from the start.

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Why did the dev from version 0.7, went straight to 1.0? According to the amount of content listed in the Changelog, this version should be 0.8.

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes