Jan 18, 2023
I just finished my run of Complex Breeding mod and i have to say.... what a amazing mod!
The new species are cool and the job system is the thing i was awaiting for, no more lazy daughterus. The money seems to be a problem in the begining, but sooner than later the brothel becames a gold mine. The fact that monsters breeding can result in girls is great, it was one of the few things i didnt like from the original. This mod is literally what a eugenics games should be, not a guaranteed directly upgrade every generation, but a game where planning, calculating and testing are important to get the master race, is a shame that only Slave Matrix, CK2 and Rimworld with mods and dlc, have decent genetics mechanics. (pokemon can be counted too but i find it lacking)
However, this mod made me realize that, or i am a noob that is ignoring something, or i got the worst luck in h-games ever. The feral 3, holy shit, the only way i could end my run was with the help of genocide and savescuming until i got origin genes. I never obtained a feral 3 girl, but i got a 4-feral werewolf' army, at least the homicide elf was happy. I truly need an advanced tutorial. Even now i dont know if the building-bonus of traits on the delivery room had helped me.
Feedback? the mod is great, and, as far i could read in this thread, moding is a pain in the balls, so i could only clap at the work done. Maybe i could comment that it would be cool to increase the essence and breeding rates but i understand that it maybe could conflict with the vision on the creator. As a genetics mod, a possibility to mutate your avatar so it/you could have some essences to pass on, would be wonderful.
Finally, a personal wish, it would be awesome to have more species and to mantain the traits of the brainwashed npcs, i would love a harem full of huge ghoul and goblin bazoongas courtesy of the blonde slaver.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Gonna add that latest findings makes me feel a lot more optimistic about future customization mods. I just hope more people with actual drawing skills and spine editing will help me to expand this aspect of the game.

Notice how game handles more than 26 slots. After 26th with "Z TYPE" it proceeds with symbols: "[ , \ , ] , ^". Let's just say it's probably not a good idea to use more than 26 hairstyles/customizable parts to make these "Symbol TYPE" option to appear
ping me the code you edited ,might as well create a bepin plugin with 20+ hair style and everything if possible.
I think the limit in symbol only exist in the customize editor.the character itself save this as int so yeah no worries we can have at least 200000 hair style.
in fact I think LowerBodyType also have similar limits* in customization

Here is the Usagi flexible figure bepinv6 dll.NOTE* It by default uses RANDOM generation.ALSO it does a full regeneration of the usagi*/rabbit.
So a new save is suggested if you dont want to affect your current game.The generated figure/size will be used across saves with this plugin.
-anonfiles,

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 2479944 View attachment 2479954
I don't understand why they removed a lot of those ideas if the truth is better
A prediction by me,
dev in developing>Our main character is a fat dude,hmmm fxck need new animation for our main character in all place?
OMG!SCREW THIS shxt ,just use the client sprite.....and HERE YOU GO.
dev in developing>pig...are we going to far?hm.......can we exchange with a new pig?hmmm..we also need new animation....whatever.scrap it.

PS,if you are a graphic designer and you have free time editing spine,you can make it real instead.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I need a mod to change the value, Give it like a random mod in the store. Is there anyone who can give it to me? Or is there a way to fix these values?
ok you want fully random but less limited or you mean like a tool to specifically set values?
if a mod to specifically set values,I am afraid that is much more harder.
If you can somehow give me the code to somehow know which cage you are selecting then I will do the rest.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
ping me the code you edited ,might as well create a bepin plugin with 20+ hair style and everything if possible.
I think the limit in symbol only exist in the customize editor.the character itself save this as int so yeah no worries we can have at least 200000 hair style.

Here is the Usagi flexible figure bepinv6 dll.NOTE* It by default uses RANDOM generation.ALSO it does a full regeneration of the usagi*/rabbit.
So a new save is suggested if you dont want to affect your current game.The generated figure/size will be used across saves with this plugin.
-anonfiles,
I'd say it's pretty straightforward here:
1. Spine
Create new slots for new hairstyles like this:

1MBM-CustomHairSolutionSpine.png

You need to add a new sprite for new hair type obviously, adjust if needed and create a new mesh (preferably). Also a note about 'hairbundle_back', it's an automatic addition which will be added to the character based on a number at the end. Here, 'hair_back_6' won't have a ponytail in the game, but 'hair_back_7' along with created 'hairbundle_back_7' will have a ponytail along with that back hair type.
For now, this hair style was taken from Anna special NPC. I loaded hair sprite in aseprite and changed Color Mode to Grayscale. That's it. It works like any other customizable body attachment in the game.

2. Character Data code in data.unity3d
Nothing fancy this time, you're looking to edit two lines of code, for example in HumanData.txt:

"m_HairBackTypeChanceList": [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1],
"m_HairBackTypeList": [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7],

Add new slot numbers and don't forget to add a number to ChanceList, otherwise the game simply won't create a slave with a new attachment. Doesn't have to be '1', if I understand correctly. '0.25' would be a 25% chance. But eh, I just use 1 and it's still an RNG.

And that's it.

Actually any body part with 'Type' in it works in a similar way. But by default there are code checks for some of them in Assembly-Csharp. It's obvious that it can be bypassed one way or the other, so not a big deal.

Last edited:

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
I'm not sure if we are still looking for how to insert spine animations into game code or where spine animations are added or set. If we have not, then I think I found something

All Unit objects have a SpineData object property, which has properties that are probably what we are looking for.

SkeletonDataAssetName: man_girl_nude_1

I attached a txt file showing more of the output I gathered of slaves

There is also this method in the SpineData class that has has some parameters thats too much of a hassle for me to find out how to read, though knowing what they are is probably only useful for confirming that this is what we're looking for
Code:
GetSpineData(string figure0Name, string figure0StateName, string figure1Name, string figure1StateName, string roomTypeName, int poseType)

The SpineData class appears to be just storing information about what animations are currently being played for a Unit, there is little logic code here

It has more properties which are also probably also what we're looking
SpineData properties.png

The bottom Slave PartLists (EyeColor, HairColor, HornColor, ScaleColor) are the things of note

Less relevant potential finds:
UpdaterSpineCharacter.cs (Contains method SetAnimation, not sure if useful or not).
StatePlate1.cs and StatePlate2.cs appear to have some logic code that was likely used in earlier development but is likely no longer used (I am not entirely sure)

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not sure if we are still looking for how to insert spine animations into game code or where spine animations are added or set. If we have not, then I think I found something

All Unit objects have a SpineData object property, which has properties that are probably what we are looking for.

I attached a txt file showing more of the output I gathered of slaves

There is also this method in the SpineData class that has has some parameters thats too much of a hassle for me to find out how to read, though knowing what they are is probably only useful for confirming that this is what we're looking for
Code:
GetSpineData(string figure0Name, string figure0StateName, string figure1Name, string figure1StateName, string roomTypeName, int poseType)

The SpineData class appears to be just storing information about what animations are currently being played for a Unit, there is little logic code here

It has more properties which are also probably also what we're looking
View attachment 2481491

The bottom Slave PartLists (EyeColor, HairColor, HornColor, ScaleColor) are the things of note

Less relevant potential finds:
UpdaterSpineCharacter.cs (Contains method SetAnimation, not sure if useful or not).
StatePlate1.cs and StatePlate2.cs appear to have some logic code that was likely used in earlier development but is likely no longer used (I am not entirely sure)
SpineData.txt in data.unity3d is basically a "Spine controller" file, like they call it in some other projects. In MBM's case It only checks for all character attachment slots:

SpineLogic.png

Image (sprites) are controlled by a separate code logic like you mentioned.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018

This is a great thing I have never notice.hmmm..... I think I can try something.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I'd say it's pretty straightforward here:
1. Spine
Create new slots for new hairstyles like this:

You need to add a new sprite for new hair type obviously, adjust if needed and create a new mesh (preferably). Also a note about 'hairbundle_back', it's an automatic addition which will be added to the character based on a number at the end. Here, 'hair_back_6' won't have a ponytail in the game, but 'hair_back_7' along with created 'hairbundle_back_7' will have a ponytail along with that back hair type.
For now, this hair style was taken from Anna special NPC. I loaded hair sprite in aseprite and changed Color Mode to Grayscale. That's it. It works like any other customizable body attachment in the game.
hm..... I see.... do I need to do anything about the automatic created hairbundle?

2. Character Data code in data.unity3d

"m_HairBackTypeChanceList": [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1],
"m_HairBackTypeList": [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7],

Add new slot numbers and don't forget to add a number to ChanceList, otherwise the game simply won't create a slave with a new attachment. Doesn't have to be '1', if I understand correctly. '0.25' would be a 25% chance. But eh, I just use 1 and it's still an RNG.

And that's it.
huge thanks,editing the data dont seems to be possible with bepin,will try though.
the chance number is just a probability weight,as long as its not lower than 0.06 it will be there.(tldr, importance in probability)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
hm..... I see.... do I need to do anything about the automatic created hairbundle?
I just double-checked it on my end with the following configuration in spine:

MBMhairbundleTest.png

As you can see, I didn't create 'hairbundle_back_6', but created 'hair_back_6'. Data script for a character was edited to use 7 back hair types. Hair bundle attachment in this case was automatic indeed (no hair bundle was rendered for 'Type F', but it rendered for 'Type G'). No additional code change is needed for hair_bundle, it just checks for a _number in hair_back_number (code logic: if it match - use hair bundle).

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I just finished my run of Complex Breeding mod and i have to say.... what a amazing mod!
The new species are cool and the job system is the thing i was awaiting for, no more lazy daughterus. The money seems to be a problem in the begining, but sooner than later the brothel becames a gold mine. The fact that monsters breeding can result in girls is great, it was one of the few things i didnt like from the original. This mod is literally what a eugenics games should be, not a guaranteed directly upgrade every generation, but a game where planning, calculating and testing are important to get the master race, is a shame that only Slave Matrix, CK2 and Rimworld with mods and dlc, have decent genetics mechanics. (pokemon can be counted too but i find it lacking)
However, this mod made me realize that, or i am a noob that is ignoring something, or i got the worst luck in h-games ever. The feral 3, holy shit, the only way i could end my run was with the help of genocide and savescuming until i got origin genes. I never obtained a feral 3 girl, but i got a 4-feral werewolf' army, at least the homicide elf was happy. I truly need an advanced tutorial. Even now i dont know if the building-bonus of traits on the delivery room had helped me.
Feedback? the mod is great, and, as far i could read in this thread, moding is a pain in the balls, so i could only clap at the work done. Maybe i could comment that it would be cool to increase the essence and breeding rates but i understand that it maybe could conflict with the vision on the creator. As a genetics mod, a possibility to mutate your avatar so it/you could have some essences to pass on, would be wonderful.
Finally, a personal wish, it would be awesome to have more species and to mantain the traits of the brainwashed npcs, i would love a harem full of huge ghoul and goblin bazoongas courtesy of the blonde slaver.
On which page do I find the mod? It's hard to find with over 250 pages.

Olerz

Feb 17, 2022
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to change the length of a day? (by modifying the files or other?)

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Okay. i wish i could comment on the whole technical mumbo-jumbo, but i lack the knowledge of programming to be able to add anything of substance to the discussion.

so all i can say is. you guys have my admiration. all i wanna see is more species to breed and more variation in the girls.

Reactions: Krongorka

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
I've been trying to get the complex breeding mod to work... But I can't find an option to disable the tutorial, am I just blind?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to change the length of a day? (by modifying the files or other?)
Yes, it's possible. You just need to learn how to use UABEA tool (if you'll decide to check it, grab only). Data.unity3d contains scripting data in text files, one of them you need is a ConfigData.

"m_SecondsOfDay": 300,

That's the one you want to increase/decrease to change the length of a day.

If you don't want to figure it all out I uploaded a modified data package. Length of day is increased to 900 seconds instead of 300. Works on 2.0.15.1 only. Just drop it in MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder and replace it. Make a backup copy of original file just in case.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
So I've double checked that I have BeplnEx installed correctly, and put the complex breeding dll into the plugins folder after running a fresh install once, but I'm not seeing an option to disable the tutorial. The tutorial freezes after acquiring a slave and monster, I'm assuming due to the removal of features. Is there some flag or config in the data I need to toggle to disable the tutorial?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes