drwood

Jun 12, 2019
starting to get the feeling that the devs are perfectionists.
Which is good the game gets improved, but it might be awhile till we get a stable build
If the devs were perfectionist wed be able to sex rune and use the npcs like normal slaves but invincible

Reactions: Reluser

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
That's "Nobody Knows". Also the name of a movie from the early 2000s.
And you've seen how the mod works right? It's not that difficult. Maybe 100 names for each language setting, crawl a baby naming site to populate the lists, append a 2 etc every time it loops, and Bob's your uncle, as they say.

Ideally it would be something you could turn on and off. No need to use it if you don't want it, but something there without a lot of mod fiddling.
:p
further proves my point of complexity with translation 誰も知らない could be interpreted as 誰>anyone 知らない>dont know
if its a sentence 私誰も知らない>I dont know anyone.

See...complex...

and you ignored my later point they will need to pick a relative native* the(elizabeth/kirito) issue.

But true it would be cool if there is a somehow official* version of *random name mod.

Dont think they will EVER be implemented though. They already have a new project lmao.
Also if they have the time to implement this,they would be better of implementing a plot and h scene for rune.

That CAN earn money.
Dont think you will pay 1000 yen for *official random name mod* .lol

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would make a game like this myself, but my art skills are mid and making a game is pretty long and hard.
there are already similar games for each part that you want.
and i suspect you want it because you played and enjoyed them before.

TLDR,you want a mix of game into a coherent plot and all in a single game.and maybe make them animefy*?
and make it a mod for flexible switching?

Ps,you can pray or wait but I think the game you want will 99% NEVER come true,not until we have some popular skilled modders or $ backed modders and huge community contribution.

Here's the maths,
(for high quality mod,eg no weirdly forced reuse face or ear)
-for each race it would need minimum 2 spine art per race,=1 for adult,1 for child form
assume 1 for idle and xxx stuff. at least that's how MBM code design is.at each room they then has their own copy of parts or whatnot.
1 spine has many pictures/position*.
eg,milking,idle heal,sxx w golbin,sxx with orc,.......=at least 12 for base,13 with dlc tentacle,

ok so 1 new race=2*13 for base

ok lets say we add a new position(like kiss while hugging sxx in vip room)
now great for each race we already have in game they also need that i think our game has 8 race?(hu,dra,dwa,elf,hit,neko,dog,rab)
wo succubus
ok now great,good luck drawing 16 sxx position for them,is what I would like to say to make you give up.
BUT.its COULD be14.
human dont have tails or whatnot, you can think of it as base*body and cut cost reuse the stuff from dra*.so(dra,dwa,hit,neko,inu,elf,rab)
7 for each age state*.
14 for both,(can minus 1 well i dont think rabbit young or old change that much,but yeah)

so lets say at least for prototype you and x modder want to mod to prove its possible to add a brand new race and new xx position you need to draw.....
(2*14)new race,(age*actions possible)
+
(2*8)to make older* race also have that sxx position.
=44 anim sprite.(FOR mod MBM ONLY)
and assume you can do 1 per hour then yeahh i guess 1 week is gone by common work hour rule,

i mean some is not THAT hard like for example if you animated sxx with neko you can copy paste and edit from there or base of current existing sprite reposition or rescale...But still you need to DO IT once.

_________
say if you add the dungeon defense thing there is a possiblity for a brand new spine and sprites....(depends on what is the artstyle and method to play or whatever.)
-this...8 girl +5 monster,13 spine ...good luck and yeah please include attack animation,walking,idle,whatever.....)
=13*n animation,where n is how much state* you give.

The cost to mod assets will not change MUCH,UNLESS we have someone smart enough to do heavy modding to cut cost or whatnot.

However if you REALLY are going to do it,ping me with your email i can even give you some extracted stuff and let you quickly try edit.
and also try contact surgy or other modders.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
there are already similar games for each part that you want.
and i suspect you want it because you played and enjoyed them before.

TLDR,you want a mix of game into a coherent plot and all in a single game.and maybe make them animefy*?
and make it a mod for flexible switching?

Ps,you can pray or wait but I think the game you want will 99% NEVER come true,not until we have some popular skilled modders or $ backed modders and huge community contribution.

Here's the maths,
(for high quality mod,eg no weirdly forced reuse face or ear)
-for each race it would need minimum 2 spine art per race,=1 for adult,1 for child form
assume 1 for idle and xxx stuff. at least that's how MBM code design is.at each room they then has their own copy of parts or whatnot.
1 spine has many pictures/position*.
eg,milking,idle heal,sxx w golbin,sxx with orc,.......=at least 12 for base,13 with dlc tentacle,

ok so 1 new race=2*13 for base

ok lets say we add a new position(like kiss while hugging sxx in vip room)
now great for each race we already have in game they also need that i think our game has 8 race?(hu,dra,dwa,elf,hit,neko,dog,rab)
wo succubus
ok now great,good luck drawing 16 sxx position for them,is what I would like to say to make you give up.
BUT.its COULD be14.
human dont have tails or whatnot, you can think of it as base*body and cut cost reuse the stuff from dra*.so(dra,dwa,hit,neko,inu,elf,rab)
7 for each age state*.
14 for both,(can minus 1 well i dont think rabbit young or old change that much,but yeah)

so lets say at least for prototype you and x modder want to mod to prove its possible to add a brand new race and new xx position you need to draw.....
(2*14)new race,(age*actions possible)
+
(2*8)to make older* race also have that sxx position.
=44 anim sprite.(FOR mod MBM ONLY)
and assume you can do 1 per hour then yeahh i guess 1 week is gone by common work hour rule,

i mean some is not THAT hard like for example if you animated sxx with neko you can copy paste and edit from there or base of current existing sprite reposition or rescale...But still you need to DO IT once.

_________
say if you add the dungeon defense thing there is a possiblity for a brand new spine and sprites....(depends on what is the artstyle and method to play or whatever.)
-this...8 girl +5 monster,13 spine ...good luck and yeah please include attack animation,walking,idle,whatever.....)
=13*n animation,where n is how much state* you give.

The cost to mod assets will not change MUCH,UNLESS we have someone smart enough to do heavy modding to cut cost or whatnot.

However if you REALLY are going to do it,ping me with your email i can even give you some extracted stuff and let you quickly try edit.
and also try contact surgy or other modders.
I already know that its near impossible for a game like that to come out, especially for a mod, just a fun idea I had. I could give it a try, but I doubt you'll hear back from me about this. If you do, it just might be bad-to-mediocre turn-based combat and stocks cause why not.

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
request complex breeding mod for 2.0.15.1!!! :cry:
It works fine in 2.0.14 at the very least, and should continue to do so in 2.0.15.1.
Really looking for the further updates though, really like this mod, would be very nice to see more variety in skin and fur\scale color within the species, something like goblin/orc/hobgoblin skin being various shades of green, or salamanders having all kinds of red and orange scales. Also, how about "elemental" essences? Fire, water, etc.

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
how can i translate game or can find file with all text of game
you can find game text at "MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization"
if you want to translate it then open language file and do it
if you lazy, download the translation on the first page, but i don't think it is really up to date
(i already check and compare it with version 2.0.14)
(example: tattoo removal potion have already been removed from the game while the first page translation still have it)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes