Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
If you want to change logic/code, this is good guide:

If you want to change graphics, textures etc.: I cant help you because, I dont know how to do it myself :)
Im sorry if i bother but im kinda confused on what i have to do to mod the game, ive downloaded vortex and Bepinex from nexus but i dont really know how to use them

Jan 18, 2023
Ok, I will response to that but you basicly ruined any fun for me to mod this game. Using words like "stupid" when I dont have any profit from this a this is very early stage is impolite at best. Its extremaly hard to balance this mod in week time when some things are only visible after you run many days in game and start from beginning. Do you expect I as only one person after every change will be run whole game and balance perfectly stuff. Dont awnser, this is retoric.

As I say this before if anyone want to expand this mod it can very do this but I decided to mod this game in private for myself from now on, this should be fun a now its starting be that a have some angry shareholders for some reason so I want to remove myself from this when its possible.
Dude, dont pay attention to negative messages, in the fantastic world of internet anyone can share any idea, even if is only hate. Instead, look at the bros that are happy with your work. Your mod implemented a lot of things that many of us thought it couldnt be possible, and many actually liked the difficulty it has brought. Keep it with the good job!

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
hey whats the shortcut key to open up the mods

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ok, I will response to that but you basicly ruined any fun for me to mod this game. Using words like "stupid" when I dont have any profit from this a this is very early stage is impolite at best. Its extremaly hard to balance this mod in week time when some things are only visible after you run many days in game and start from beginning. Do you expect I as only one person after every change will be run whole game and balance perfectly stuff. Dont awnser, this is retoric.

As I say this before if anyone want to expand this mod it can very do this but I decided to mod this game in private for myself from now on, this should be fun a now its starting be that a have some angry shareholders for some reason so I want to remove myself from this when its possible.
Jesus, sorry. Your mod has fantastic potential but you don't owe anything to us.
On the other hand, are you okay? That is a pretty strong reaction to what was essentially standard feedback with, at most, spice for flavor, with no intended aggression. Nobody expects perfection out of the gate, and when people say they have problems with a project, it's because they want those problems to be addressed to make the project better, not trying to devalue the project itself.
Again, you owe nothing, it's your choice, but plenty of people here want to share in your project, including me.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Jesus, sorry. Your mod has fantastic potential but you don't owe anything to us.
On the other hand, are you okay? That is a pretty strong reaction to what was essentially standard feedback with, at most, spice for flavor, with no intended aggression. Nobody expects perfection out of the gate, and when people say they have problems with a project, it's because they want those problems to be addressed to make the project better, not trying to devalue the project itself.
Again, you owe nothing, it's your choice, but plenty of people here want to share in your project, including me.
this feedback is useless and written by idiots with nothing better to do with their time.
The random whine of an internet Karen with nothing useful to say and would be far better served flogging themselves in their spare time.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Keep it up.

Dothialia

Mar 7, 2022
I had done it, made the CT for Cheat Engine for Time/Day , remember... as stated before 300 unit is day 1 so 600 is day 2 and so on, took me around 20 mins for the pointer scan madness but i think worth it for me because i hate seeing the day change
List of Cheats : (2-3-2023) Let me know if anything not work, Enjoy lurkers!
1. Time/Day
2. Gold
3. Achievement Point
4. Succubus Essence
FYI : the value was not float but Double
Sorry for no permission but I made a cheat based on this guy (and a guy from FearLess Cheat Engine), and added some useless cheats. Enjoy!
Tested in v2.0.4.0 - v2.0.15.1
List of cheats: (3-13-2023)
1. Overall stats: Barbara's casule; time; gold; essence; achievement point; Flora's pixy.
2. Entity stats: Appearance stats; health; num. of birth; conception rate; maintenance cost; health consume when sex, pregnant and hunger; baby growth time; milk; dirtiness, deparvation.
3. Infinite items.
4. No event.
5. UI change (in cheat engine) and debug.
(6.)Notes

Last edited:

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017

I really like the mod and it's 100% got me back into the game, if you go private with it please let me know if I can sign up for any kind of discord or newsletter with future releases. MBM has a unique enjoyment to me beyond the h-game part and you've done a great job of expanding and rebalancing that part to be more interesting and have real length to it. Thnaks for your work!

That poster would hate my own balancing modding I did for previous versions of MBM too, I made rooms cost 1000g and made the experience into a serious challenge to survive, and I thought it was great fun. I love that you've introduced actual challenge and interesting decisions to the game.

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
Ouf.
Folks, please be kind to our profit-free enthusiasm-only modders:HideThePain:

It would be nice if this game would continue to live with effort of passionate community, but unfortunately, there's not many of us who can contribute.
Theres not much replayability, except increasing difficulty and mods.
Pointing out issues with screenshots, making suggestions, and being grateful for enjoyment you get out of playing original game, and modded game is best course of action.

For backend lurkers like me, who are just playing original game, with intention to try mods when both game and mods would be more fleshed out and mature, seeing great modders dropping their effort is very dissapointing.

Cheers:coffee:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
guyverek
I feel some of your frustrations, but here's a thing: you can't please everyone and you also don't have to. No point in overreacting, seriously. Afterall, devs not sending you reports/strikes (which I had when I made H-games videos, and one of the reasons why I stopped that for good). Mods are welcomed, most of community is supporting you, but there always be some criticism, no way around that.
You're doing a good job. Keep it up. You have my full support.

lord-of.gif

In other news, I finished my and I finally can invest some time to graphic stuff in this game.

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
guyverek
I feel some of your frustrations, but here's a thing: you can't please everyone and you also don't have to. No point in overreacting, seriously. Afterall, devs not sending you reports/strikes (which I had when I made H-games videos, and one of the reasons why I stopped that for good). Mods are welcomed, most of community is supporting you, but there always be some criticism, no way around that.
You're doing a good job. Keep it up. You have my full support.

View attachment 2434359

In other news, I finished my and I finally can invest some time to graphic stuff in this game.
That looks fucking sick well done mate

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022

Dude don't worry about him. You have added an incredible amount of high quality content into this game. Your mod is extremely ambitious something I never even thought would come to to this games modding scene. Its incredible what you were able to achieve without any way to change art values. I've been following for a while and I thought it was crazy with just the new races to go for and the ability for monsters to make slaves was really cool and something the base game didn't support. With the edition of classrooms and professions I was blown away again it just adds so much replay value. That adds endgame content to this game something that wasn't a think in the original. As getting a princess or a witch isn't something you can normally do. I actually spawned in with a witch once and it was crazy. It made dismantling irrelevant as I could make pixies with just her ability allowing to change up my build.

Hey and don't worry about going private with modding this game thats your call. You've already done much more for this community than I could have ever done. Good luck I hope you have a great time :)

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
and how do i install it? I don't understand a lot of text and I have v2.15.1
you can just find the key word>DIRECT ASSET MODS.BY ME >ENDLESS PAY MOD.>dl links for v2.0.15
download and copy and paste.

The post is originally for idea collection and for me/anyone to see all mod progress (I know of*)
and ALL ideas I see liked or whatever.

So its VERY VERY VERY LONG.
But for finished mods.you can just find section>

SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED MODS(kudos to every modders helped)
___

Reactions: Kile reeze

CoconutPanda

Formerly 'BukoPanda'
Dec 23, 2019
Any further DLC planned for this game will probably put on hiatus except for any bug fixes.
I say this because we forget the one important thing, the ability to finally enslave Rene in the end and fuck her brains out afterwards.
That's the final goal I presume.
I'd wish too if you'd be able to move the npc's around the private property.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I'd wish too if you'd be able to move the npc's around the private property.
possible but need artist and some animator.currently only Krongorka can solo animation and texture editing.
Which is probably EXTREMELY TIRING and Hard.
if we were to target all 6 NPC getting all thing setup.
I can only try help automating the patches if I gets the mods and see if there is a pattern a way to systematically recreate/patch.

and then we need the code to work...for that I wouldnt worry too much.
I believe guyverek /surgy/ other modders probably can do some work around or add support.
>BTW,this feature is listed in my post and has a priority of P2,so..I feel your desire :D

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes