Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
literally makes modding assets impossible to settle down.(sob)new version every 2 day.i think lol
True, haha. But honestly, it's a good thing they try to iron out all bugs and things which don't work as intended. We should be patient.

As for json files, I think I'll organize extracted assets and release a pack with unpacked .bundle assets for a recent version. No idea how you plan to automate it, though. Bone size change in json file alone doesn't really cut it. It does require some manual edits via spine editor and since we don't have access to a cracked spine 4.0.3x-4.0.6x (if anyone know if there's a crack - feel free to post this info) it just doesn't seem possible for a proper community graphics mods.
Custom sprite drawings/redrawings of existing ones - I'll try to organize it eventually. I can give it a try to implement graphic changes as well, although I'm easily distracted with .
But again, please level your expectations about modding this game. No discouraging here, just saying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
True, haha. But honestly, it's a good thing they try to iron out all bugs and things which don't work as intended. We should be patient.

As for json files, I think I'll organize extracted assets and release a pack with unpacked .bundle assets for a recent version. No idea how you plan to automate it, though. Bone size change in json file alone doesn't really cut it. It does require some manual edits via spine editor and since we don't have access to a cracked spine 4.0.3x-4.0.6x (if anyone know if there's a crack - feel free to post this info) it just doesn't seem possible for a proper community graphics mods.
Custom sprite drawings/redrawings of existing ones - I'll try to organize it eventually. I can give it a try to implement graphic changes as well, although I'm easily distracted with .
But again, please level your expectations about modding this game. No discouraging here, just saying.
hmm..I see.
I thought the exported json contains every data?
Is the manual edits required for each version?why?
having extra hobby is good ^_^

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I honestly didn't think people would make mods for a game like this, so I didn't think about that at all.
I'll try to make the next one more mod-friendly.
What can I say, people just love customization options, game-balance changes, etc. Mod-friendly is always welcomed, you have my respect as a developer who actually listen to community.

hmm..I see.
I thought the exported json contains every data?
Is the manual edits required for each version?why?
having extra hobby is good ^_^
Json does have a whole skeleton data, true. You can change bone size, but it would be very hard for a coordinates edits when you can't really see it without a spine editor (or creating a new slot for a new breast size, for example).
It doesn't really require edits for each version, of course. But just in case anything changed between versions to files I'll making edits for a recent version.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
First, I find these mods pretty cool and thanks for making them.

I've been messing with the Chaotic Markets mod, and there is a bit of a bug. Once you get enough girls it has a hard time applying the traits to new ones in the shop and the more you get the less it works.

I'm at about 100 girls, and new ones don't get the stats applied to them most of the time. Instead they get their default stats. If I have the game paused and I click on the Refresh stock option it often then applies the new stats to them just before they fade away. If I buy any of them but leave others in the shop and hit the button the ones that still fade away get updated and not the ones I bought.

I also pause the game *a lot*, so maybe that has something to do with it, I'll mess with that.
Glad you like the mod.

The bug is interesting. Currently trait inheritance in ChaoticMarket is done in a dumb way and guyverek has pointed out a much better way to do it. So a small re-write might fix it. However, I don't have time right now.

As a side note: If you want a more well thought out challenge when it comes to improving traits, I strongly recommend the ComplexBreeding Mod by guyverek. I really like the game design put into it. The mod achieves the same goal that I had in mind with ChaoticMarket, but better.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Я тоже перевел игру, но я сделал это куда более качественней, зачем ты вообще взялся за это если не умеешь?
Возьми и скинь сюда перевод это раз если тебя не устраивает мой.
И два, русского перевода в открытом доступе на этом форуме не было, а в основном за обновой все идут сюда, но перевод кроме меня почему то никто не скинул так что я сделал лишь то что было нужно, а ты вместо того что бы осуждать меня за плохой перевод мог бы сам это сделать давным давно и представляешь, тебе бы не пришлось скачивать и смотреть своими глазиками мой перевод))
А то все мелят что перевод корявый хотя я сам же и написал что пишите если есть ошибки(любые)
Но при этом никто сам хорошо сделать не хочет, либо лень и куча других отговорок, или просто никто делиться нормальным переводом не желает? Боитесь что заберут как своё?

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Glad you like the mod.

The bug is interesting. Currently trait inheritance in ChaoticMarket is done in a dumb way and guyverek has pointed out a much better way to do it. So a small re-write might fix it. However, I don't have time right now.

As a side note: If you want a more well thought out challenge when it comes to improving traits, I strongly recommend the ComplexBreeding Mod by guyverek. I really like the game design put into it. The mod achieves the same goal that I had in mind with ChaoticMarket, but better.
Oh, I'm absolutely going to play that mod, I was just killing time with the regular game until he gets a bit further in fleshing it out. It sounded pretty early on.

And thanks for the update. I know you don't have time right now to work on it, but I'm looking forward to the update whenever you get a chance.

Doutorwho

Feb 16, 2023
Glad you like the mod.

How do I get this mod and how do I install it? Please, since the release of DLC, the game has become very easy with eggs and the house.

Morik432

Nov 7, 2022
Gotta ask, who are the unique slaves based off? I don't know who the Aure the dwarf princess or the Anna the hitsuji are based off. But I like how Barbara, a non-slave, is loosely based off Almeida from GBF.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes