cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
anyone know where i can find the demo of their next game ProjectRPG?
As far as I'm aware no such demo exists. There's something like that in development apparently (per ) but nothing has been released yet

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
oh, im on their supporter page Ci-en and 300 yen said you can play the demo. thats why im asking, if a demo does exist idk where else to ask lol
It basically means: "When the demo/alpha version is ready - we'll give you an access to it".

As a matter of fact, MBM game archive still have thumbnails for each major demo update.
update_no3-sharedassets0.assets-149.png update_no4-sharedassets0.assets-126.png update_no5-sharedassets0.assets-154.png update_no6-sharedassets0.assets-194.png update_no7-sharedassets0.assets-247.png update_no12-sharedassets0.assets-114.png

Last edited:

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
You gotta slap a BepinEx version into the game folder and then put the mods into the BepinEx "plugin" folder. For the modpack you get a BepinEx with it but for Guyverek's Complex Breeding mod you should grab BepinEx 5 from Github.

Reactions: Doutorwho

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
The thing is it says "RaceSuccubusText" its a race text like this one:
View attachment 2396750
But Rune does not have a status screen, so the "RaceSuccubusText" is not for her, i think...
just saying but ins't there a "RaceHorseText", if the succubus is not for rune then the horse hold not be for the beastiality show. (sorry if the english is bad its not my first lenguage)

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
just saying but ins't there a "RaceHorseText", if the succubus is not for rune then the horse hold not be for the beastiality show. (sorry if the english is bad its not my first lenguage)
for that I think its because it is applied to the First Partner status of slaves, like this:
s.png
Might be wrong tho, I just want succubs slave and hope dev add them and make Rune mind controlled as well

EduLaLa

May 18, 2021

v2.0.14.0
1. Fixed the problem that the favorite button in the monster information window is not displayed
2. Fixed the problem that Amilia's favorability achievement cannot be achieved
3. Changed "Hungry physical strength consumption" to "maintenance cost" in the slave information window 4.
Fixed the problem that the catman's ears are displayed white in the tentacle room birth animation
5. Fixed the problem that the side hair is displayed behind the face when the adult slave is in the waiting posture
6. HOTKEY Fixed an issue where 'Skip' does not work smoothly when not in LeftShift
7. Apply color to room upgrade effect

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
The thing is it says "RaceSuccubusText" its a race text like this one:
View attachment 2396750
But Rune does not have a status screen, so the "RaceSuccubusText" is not for her, i think...
??what are you talking about race text.
I think its just a localization thing.
They plan to create a new race or at least make rune as one...
BUT.....IDK
they kinda just gave up(or maybe just need more time to work on).Its 99% not related to other player.
and yes if there is a new race called succubus,of course it will be in the place you highlight just like any other generic girls
elf,dwarf,whatever,lol.

Team_Clapp

Oct 7, 2021
Я тоже перевел игру, но я сделал это куда более качественней, зачем ты вообще взялся за это если не умеешь?
how to find a high-quality Russian translation?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Krongorka
is it possible for you to sent me the jsons for the (moded and stock) spine file of v2.0.x and maybe v2.0.12
so total 4 sets.
I am thinking of automating the modding of the spine files.

since we dont know when will the bugfix rush ends.
and I am kinda free for some time.Might as well make it a thing.

So in future,if release any new version.Someone can just extract the spine json and sent to me and I apply the automated patch.(Of course after some test,I might even release the patch tool,out or some shxt.)
This,https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-team-apple-pie.124772/page-211#post-10018255
SHOULD BE IN OUR MODDED GAME.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes