xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Its the same process as any unity game
Download BepInEx and extract the zip on the same folder as the game .exe it should look like the one the print bellow
now open the game and after it loads the main menu close it, open the BepInEx folder and you should have several subfolders inside it now, just place the mod dll file from Sangmer inside the PLUGINS folder and your should be ready to go

HOW TO USE BEPINEX
Cause there are a lot of people asking how to use BepInEx and it is a little much to go looking through all of the pile of responses with BepInEx in it, so doing this to make it easier to find. Same process for the complex breeding mod

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Gotta ask, who are the unique slaves based off? I don't know who the Aure the dwarf princess or the Anna the hitsuji are based off. But I like how Barbara, a non-slave, is loosely based off Almeida from GBF.
No one can confirm.But it seems very likely that it is based on a popular Vtuber group called hololive.

Reactions: Morik432

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
HOW TO USE BEPINEX
Cause there are a lot of people asking how to use BepInEx and it is a little much to go looking through all of the pile of responses with BepInEx in it, so doing this to make it easier to find. Same process for the complex breeding mod
there are a popular video streaming service called YoutubE.
Unless you have very high privacy settings,you can definitely check out some videos there,eg.https://youtu.be/OQ1Bi0KQR6c

or likewise,
check the all in one info post and read some of the links,
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...c-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544

or here is the TLDR.
if its only a dll,YOU NEED to DL the BEPINEX itself.
then look at the BEPINEX docs follow it,
after install BEPx,then put that dll ,aka.PLUGIN into the plugin* folder.
DONE.run the game and you should see the effects.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
What can I say, people just love customization options, game-balance changes, etc. Mod-friendly is always welcomed, you have my respect as a developer who actually listen to community.

Json does have a whole skeleton data, true. You can change bone size, but it would be very hard for a coordinates edits when you can't really see it without a spine editor (or creating a new slot for a new breast size, for example).
It doesn't really require edits for each version, of course. But just in case anything changed between versions to files I'll making edits for a recent version.
Ahhh ok I kinda get what you mean.
(i guess that's why some of my edited mega* size doesnt work,the coordinate just fks up.)

well,I will just do my best to automate the patching as much as possible when the time comes.
while praying that not big graphics reedit is needed.

Waynhll

Feb 18, 2023
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v9; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.8 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-ASCII characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
How do I apply the mod?

amasha

May 2, 2018
Возьми и скинь сюда перевод это раз если тебя не устраивает мой.
И два, русского перевода в открытом доступе на этом форуме не было, а в основном за обновой все идут сюда, но перевод кроме меня почему то никто не скинул так что я сделал лишь то что было нужно, а ты вместо того что бы осуждать меня за плохой перевод мог бы сам это сделать давным давно и ля ля ля...
По поводу предложений: 1) Dwarf у тебя либо Гномы, либо Карлики, пожалуйста, оставь ОДИН вариант.
2) В заданих Барбары у тебя одно "Развратить РАБЫНЬ при помощи капсулы", хотя в английском варианте идёт строгая категоризация: Людей, Эльфов, Фурри, Малых Фурри, Дракониек. Будь другом, исправь.
3) Задания Ниэль слишком длинные и не отображаются корректно. Если ты их сократишь до "Инъекций для Плевы", "Инъекций для молочной железы" (всё-равно не влезет, но будет понятно), "Инъекций Здоровья" и так далее, люди тебе спасибо скажут.
4) Прочие очепятки (типа ПрИзервативов, дАРконийцев и прочего) тоже неплохо бы исправить.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
По поводу предложений: 1) Dwarf у тебя либо Гномы, либо Карлики, пожалуйста, оставь ОДИН вариант.
2) В заданих Барбары у тебя одно "Развратить РАБЫНЬ при помощи капсулы", хотя в английском варианте идёт строгая категоризация: Людей, Эльфов, Фурри, Малых Фурри, Дракониек. Будь другом, исправь.
3) Задания Ниэль слишком длинные и не отображаются корректно. Если ты их сократишь до "Инъекций для Плевы", "Инъекций для молочной железы" (всё-равно не влезет, но будет понятно), "Инъекций Здоровья" и так далее, люди тебе спасибо скажут.
4) Прочие очепятки (типа ПрИзервативов, дАРконийцев и прочего) тоже неплохо бы исправить.
Исправил указаные ошибки, прошу проверить на точность и работоспособность) спасибо, надеюсь в дальнейшем если найдутся ошибки то вы мне сообщите)

Reactions: AgriasFabula

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Прошу перекачать файл ибо я его отредактировал и перезалил

amasha

May 2, 2018
Прошу перекачать файл ибо я его отредактировал и перезалил
Из мелкого (грамар наци):
Улучшения Амилии: Добавить КАРЛИКОВ в продажу, Отношения Амилии: Купить КАРЛИКОВ, Купить ДАРКОНИДА.
В именах рабов - ДРАКНОНИДЫ.
Характеристики монстров: "Количество секса" => "Длительность секса", чтобы точнее, но эта характеристика мало кому нужна.
Из незначительного:
Характеристики рабов: "вероятность оплодотворения" => "Макс. кол. плодов", потому что люди будут это высматривать, особенно когда дело дойдёт до больших монстров, где у раба их должно быть 2-3.
Улучшения Барбары: "Добавляет еще один доплонительный эффект для комнат" => "Добавляет бонус улучшениям"
"Уменьшает количество улучшений, необходимых при изготовлении капсулы" => "Меньше затрат на капсулы", ибо не влезает.
Из значительного:
Опять Ниэль! Но теперь улучшения - они одинаковые, потому что места для надписей выдают КАТАСТРОФИЧЕСКИ мало.
Попробуй заменить на "Рабы производятся быстрее", "Монстры производятся быстрее", "Бол.монстры производятся быстрее". Влезать всё-равно не будет, но хотя бы будет понятно.

Reactions: AgriasFabula

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v9; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.8 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-ASCII characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
How exactly do i install those? Just drag and drop into the folder or?

Last edited:

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
is there a way to transfer special trait to other race?
You can create descendants with every characters traits (bought races, gift slaves, brainwashed NPCs), but sadly they are locked to their respective races and configurations. No switching races or combining special traits. While it would be OP otherwise, now you have no reason to buy any slaves past day five sans quick NPC guest completion, as they are so qualitatively inferior to descendants of special/NPC slaves. Also, every health influencing special trait is all but useless, which is weird considering how common they are.

Just get Anna from Barbara and lean on her immutable supremacy for the rest of the game. Best milk trait combined with arguably the best milk type AND the shared biggest milkers. Best birth count trait (past 40 max birth count she has statistically infinite kids, IIRC, which you ironically attain the best with her own milk, get some more past that to account to bad luck.). Best health trait, as if that ever mattered and a free VD cure for the early game, if one ever happens to need it. You need it? She has it.

Honestly, all of the other races and characters are pretty much flavour.

Reactions: Tebix
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes