flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How i can get DNA??
1) Have a lab and a dismantling facility.
2) Dismantle. Dismantle a lot. Especially if you need origin DNA.
Be careful not to overwork Flora - she can take something like 14 dismantlings per day.
3) You'll find DNA in "by-product" side of your inventory.
4) To use DNA, drag it to the growth tank in the facility, or to the DNA button in Noel menu.

Dec 29, 2019
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.

Which one is the game folder?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Is there anyone working on a mod to allow giving milk to the Npc's? It would be really useful to be able to up their stats. Right now only the trait up potion can be given, and it does work. They have stat pages that save stat improvements and carry over to their children, and you used to be able to give them milk, devs just blocked milk from being given to them in a update. I think all it would take is removing the flag that sets milk as a invalid item.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
It's been a while, guys.
We wandered around a lot due to project transitions, and we hastily created a structure to establish direction.
This is just a framework, and we're collecting feedback.
We look forward to your feedback.
Like everyone said before. Original Monster Black Market lacked variety of assets on females. Like noses, earrings, different nipple sizes and shapes. Also different textures of skin(not colour!).
I would be ecstatic to find girls with different booba shapes or nipples. And best part of it, it wouldn't require changing defined spines and animations.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Like everyone said before. Original Monster Black Market lacked variety of assets on females. Like noses, earrings, different nipple sizes and shapes. Also different textures of skin(not colour!).
I would be ecstatic to find girls with different booba shapes or nipples. And best part of it, it wouldn't require changing defined spines and animations.
It'd be pretty crazy if it was opened up to the point that modders could create custom "girl packs".

Montyz

Aug 11, 2022
I'm still having trouble installing the mods for this game, does anyone know how to fix? I downloaded mod menu and the mod pack and it always stops at this point. My folder is not deep at all (C:\Monster Black Market...) and I tried to redownload everything but this error still persists.

P250

Oct 22, 2021
About to mod for the first time, please bear with me. I have downloaded the rar of the base game, the modpack, and what I think is the right version of bepin. Do I need anything else and/or do I need to change what I have?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
No. Because Personal home is located on the same map, just far apart. Technically you can reach it if you unblock camera view. It's on the right.
ah I see, too bad. I imagine that the only way is to have great wealth to say to be able to neglect the rest a little for a while :unsure:

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
About to mod for the first time, please bear with me. I have downloaded the rar of the base game, the modpack, and what I think is the right version of bepin. Do I need anything else and/or do I need to change what I have?
You don't even need bepin, as modpack includes it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
ah I see, too bad. I imagine that the only way is to have great wealth to say to be able to neglect the rest a little for a while :unsure:
This is a game of industrial automation. Ideally, you should set up production in such a way that it would not need constant monitoring, and you can just leave running the place to the pixies for a couple of in-game days.
By the time you can afford your private estate, that should be possible.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes