N-03

Mar 17, 2020
This is a game of industrial automation. Ideally, you should set up production in such a way that it would not need constant monitoring, and you can just leave running the place to the pixies for a couple of in-game days.
By the time you can afford your private estate, that should be possible.
It's okay I have 1,500,000. Let's say I prefer to take care of her individually myself. My goal being to have single slaves and to have several slaves children the same slave, however perverse it may seem. :LOL:

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
By the way, would any of you have games of the same type to suggest to me please? I think games like this are my favorite. Management games where you have to take care of one or more girls. I would really be very grateful if you had any interesting recommendations even if I doubt there is anything better than this one. :unsure:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
By the way, would any of you have games of the same type to suggest to me please? I think games like this are my favorite. Management games where you have to take care of one or more girls. I would really be very grateful if you had any interesting recommendations even if I doubt there is anything better than this one. :unsure:
Only worthy of mentioning in my opinion is The Magus Lab, but it's long abandoned. But even in that state, you can have some fun.

Other I highly recommend that are SIMILAR but not the same is https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-matrix-auto-eden.11674/ Different game, but similar. Quite interesting.
Or https://f95zone.to/threads/the-imperial-gatekeeper-v1-75-tengsten.33616/

Reactions: N-03

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
Only worthy of mentioning in my opinion is The Magus Lab, but it's long abandoned. But even in that state, you can have some fun.

Other I highly recommend that are SIMILAR but not the same is https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-matrix-auto-eden.11674/ Different game, but similar. Quite interesting.
Or https://f95zone.to/threads/the-imperial-gatekeeper-v1-75-tengsten.33616/
I already know unfortunately, however the first one I have already seen and played it a bit but it seems quite banal no?

• Sad
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
There are several clones of this game, like the one about virgin wizard goblin running a brothel, but they don't lend themselves to caring for slaves.
Instead, I recommend Isekai Parlor Simulator.

Reactions: N-03

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
There are several clones of this game, like the one about virgin wizard goblin running a brothel, but they don't lend themselves to caring for slaves.
Instead, I recommend Isekai Parlor Simulator.
I didn't know this one existed, I'm going to try it thanks. I admit that I often look for complete games to avoid frustration. Although there were some exceptions like carnal instinct. Thank you again if you have any others it would be with joy :p

correction999

May 4, 2022
All my characters portraits are blacked out, as long as CB is enabled. all portraits are black even if its the only mod enabled, can it be fixed? (new fresh save on screenshot) In my more ongoing save its the same for every girl MonsterBlackMarket_PB85z2UiPg.png

Last edited:

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
All my characters portraits are blacked out, as long as CB is enabled. all portraits are black even if its the only mod enabled, can it be fixed? (new fresh save on screenshot) In my more ongoing save its the same for every girl View attachment 3078833
Its a feature, as per the CBM post's changed mechanics section, "all of species sprites are removed and replace with generic "shadow" type, only sprites for monster and npcs remains (sprites that where no even similar to actual look of slave were very confusing)"

Reactions: flannan

correction999

May 4, 2022
I see, then another question, I am trying to use cosmetic potion bought from brothel, on a slave. But it gives me an error saying "Cosmetic pill can only be used on monsters". and it is usable only on them. Is it intended? (using both CB and Tits Mod V2) MonsterBlackMarket_j1NmvlMzsS.png

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
I see, then another question, I am trying to use cosmetic potion bought from brothel, on a slave. But it gives me an error saying "Cosmetic pill can only be used on monsters". and it is usable only on them. Is it intended? (using both CB and Tits Mod V2) View attachment 3079218
Yep, you can't use cosmetic potions on slaves in CBM. I assume it's because some part of the cosmetic for slaves code is reused to implement other CBM mechanics but that's just my theory.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
any idea how to fix it?
I don't think there is one. Looking back at the changed mechanics notes, it says "monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down". So I think locking the slave's visuals change from cosmetic potions are intentional.

P250

Oct 22, 2021
Modding question: which mod is causing time inbetween breeding almost 0? As soon as a girl gets bred she starts getting fucked again before a pixy can move her into the birthing room. It's not ovum regeneration and it's not private pixy, I have complex breeding, healthy pixy, and restless girls off.

Last edited:

correction999

May 4, 2022
I don't think there is one. Looking back at the changed mechanics notes, it says "monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down". So I think locking the slave's visuals change from cosmetic potions are intentional.
but damn, that makes them have lower range of tits size than vanilla game, i havent seen a single one with huge+ or flat through 40 days

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
but damn, that makes them have lower range of tits size than vanilla game, i havent seen a single one with huge+ or flat through 40 days
Tits size is a feature. There is a chance tits will be bigger with new generation of females.
For example, Human + Goblin , there is a chance to get Goblin Female, and she can have bigger tits, you just have to wait. But there is also very small chance to get human female as well, including bigger tits.
If you have Tits v2 by Krongorka, then your max size tits are EXTRA.

Before brothel, you will have very small chance to have human/elves etc with better genes over time, but it's not impossible.

Maybe I should update tips on my post about Complex Breeding.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Tits size is a feature. There is a chance tits will be bigger with new generation of females.
For example, Human + Goblin , there is a chance to get Goblin Female, and she can have bigger tits, you just have to wait. But there is also very small chance to get human female as well, including bigger tits.
If you have Tits v2 by Krongorka, then your max size tits are EXTRA.

Before brothel, you will have very small chance to have human/elves etc with better genes over time, but it's not impossible.

Maybe I should update tips on my post about Complex Breeding.
I would appreciate tips for Complex Breeding. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong most of the time playing it.

Also, is there some sort of trick to using pixies? I feel like once I get to a certain size they just stop working, or just that they end up getting clogged at some point like when they won't take a girl out of the birthing room to put back in the cage..

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I would appreciate tips for Complex Breeding. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong most of the time playing it.

Also, is there some sort of trick to using pixies? I feel like once I get to a certain size they just stop working, or just that they end up getting clogged at some point like when they won't take a girl out of the birthing room to put back in the cage..
No. Those are bugs. I donno what mod change pixie behavior, but they are completely broken. It's infuriating.
I recommend just installing Complex Breeding +Tits and nothing else. But I donno, maybe Complex Breeding issue.

Also there is little reason for me to update those tips, you have all info here. But maybe I will when I have more time.
Click me

Last edited:
Reactions: DudeBro79
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes