ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hey all,
i am playing with mods. Complex Breeding and CB for dummies mainly. I noticed dwarfes are missing from my game - is this intentional?
I cant even select them as my starting breed - but somehow my game has 1 dwarf counted as sold in the achievements.
They are called Gnome in the mod. They are counted as Dwarfs.

nonameforreasons

Dec 16, 2021
So I've heard MBM got mods and it made me excited to replay it again. However I can't seem to get the mods to work. From what I understand I need to place the mod files into the game folder and let it be overwritten. However after launching the game, no black window opens up and pressing F5 won't do anything either.

I use a linux system so if I need anything else I might be unaware of it.

nonameforreasons

Dec 16, 2021
Some instructions for linux
I've been trying to follow the guide(I'm running the game through Steam so under the Launch Options I entered the command to launch the run_bepinex.sh and all that), however when I try launching run_bepinex.sh, nothing seems to happen and configuration files under BepInEx/config won't be generated either.
Launching the game won't work anymore either.

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
So I've heard MBM got mods and it made me excited to replay it again. However I can't seem to get the mods to work. From what I understand I need to place the mod files into the game folder and let it be overwritten. However after launching the game, no black window opens up and pressing F5 won't do anything either.

Same happened to me. If your system have non-english letters, Solved by move location of game folder to a place that only have english letters.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

I heard there is a difference between different versions of BepInEx, and whether mods work with them.
If I remember correctly, the newer version of BepInEx doesn't work on Linux, and doesn't accept mods from older version of BepInEx, so you'll need to gather mods from the older version, not use a modpack (which is the newer version).

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Where can I find the mods people are talking about? I saw the mod pack and tits but that's about it

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where can I find the mods people are talking about? I saw the mod pack and tits but that's about it
The only mods worth talking about are in the mod pack. It's the Complex Breeding (which pretty much makes it into a different game) and Cheat Menu.
And tits too, for people who want that. I'm not a fan of watermelon-sized tits myself.

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
The only mods worth talking about are in the mod pack. It's the Complex Breeding (which pretty much makes it into a different game) and Cheat Menu.
And tits too, for people who want that. I'm not a fan of watermelon-sized tits myself.
some of the other mods have interesting concepts which I kinda want to see. The problem is no one wants to scavenge through 400 pages of text to try to find downloads for lesser known mods. It might be easier to just compile all the mods into a separate thread meant for mbm mods, and any new mods could be added to the mbm mod thread.

Reactions: flannan

Dlorran

May 24, 2021
Does the team will add orc, goblin, werewolf or other types of monsters on the game? Like a new Wolf girl Npc?

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I have an odd bug where in Complex Breeding and the Essence system. Anyone help here? Looked thru settings.

1. Inherited Essence won't go above 10
2. Slaves produced thru the tube don't spawn with the essences when I click the button to add them.

Rationus

Jul 15, 2023
Who knows why pixies don't want to do anything? I have 10 of them free, but they do nothing, only I have to drag the girls manually

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does the team will add orc, goblin, werewolf or other types of monsters on the game? Like a new Wolf girl Npc?
There are 5 races of monsters and ~10 races of slaves in the game.
You can unlock them through slave trader's upgrades.

If that it not enough for you, you'll need Complex Breeding.

I have an odd bug where in Complex Breeding and the Essence system. Anyone help here? Looked thru settings.

1. Inherited Essence won't go above 10
2. Slaves produced thru the tube don't spawn with the essences when I click the button to add them.
1. This is a feature, not a bug.
2. Might be a feature too, but I'm not sure.

Who knows why pixies don't want to do anything? I have 10 of them free, but they do nothing, only I have to drag the girls manually
* Check the plus button near the pixies - it has settings about what they should be doing. These settings can also be set for any slave.
* Pixies would not do anything in your private estate.
* If you have "restless girls" mod disabled, it actually sets girls' rest period to 0, giving pixies no time to pick the slave up. You should either set a value, or remove it from the modpack entirely.
* "Pixies in private" mod is said to be able to break pixies even when it is not enabled too.
* Pixies are finicky and prone to stopping working in general. Manually moving slaves back to where they should be usually helps.
* Pixies have strange priorities and one-track minds, and may be busy watching over your girls while they're milked or giving birth.
* If you have few pixies, sometimes they'll be stuck milking the girls while the milk jar is full. If you have enough pixies, one of them will move the milk to your inventory, but otherwise, you'll need to do it yourself.

Yeah, lots of possible reasons.

MRARR

Mar 15, 2022
And where can I download them?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
And where can I download them?
The modpack is linked from the opening post.
You can find tits mod in the mods section of the forum. You can also find some of the mods in the modpack there.

All the other mods are somewhere in the almost 400 pages of this thread.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
does a person posts get deleted when their account is deleted? i was just going back to find guyverek's posts for complex breeding for the people looking "guyverek is the mod creator" but his account has apparently been deleted and im haveing trouble finding his post with the download/updates and such. if thats so then i guess we have to find some other source of downloading the complext breeding mod? "its been a while since i played and was just checking in on what kind of progress/updates mods have made lol"

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does a person posts get deleted when their account is deleted? i was just going back to find guyverek's posts for complex breeding for the people looking "guyverek is the mod creator" but his account has apparently been deleted and im haveing trouble finding his post with the download/updates and such. if thats so then i guess we have to find some other source of downloading the complext breeding mod? "its been a while since i played and was just checking in on what kind of progress/updates mods have made lol"
In that post, I attached the latest version by guyverek:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12873664

You can also use complex breeding mod from the modpack, like I do.

The real problem is, that post by guyverek included an extensive description of the mod, and now everything has to be restored from memory or playing experience.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes