• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hammyak

Sep 1, 2020
I've been trying to follow the guide(I'm running the game through Steam so under the Launch Options I entered the command to launch the run_bepinex.sh and all that), however when I try launching run_bepinex.sh, nothing seems to happen and configuration files under BepInEx/config won't be generated either.
Launching the game won't work anymore either.
Did you check the page "running under proton/wine" under advanced topics? For me it worked after doing winhttp override described there

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is that a mod or a new update?
i haven't played in a while
Link should lead to a guide to a mod called "Complex Breeding".

I want to know the ratios and how to create special varieties
1) What do you mean by "special varieties"?
2) Special varieties of what? Monsters? Slaves?
3) You will need the help of your alchemist colleague and your butcher colleague to create big monsters. Once you have both, do a lot of butchery until you get "origin DNA".
4) You cannot create special varieties of slaves in the base game. You can only breed special slaves or brainwashed colleagues.
5) In game modded with "complex breeding" review the evolution requirements by hovering the mouse cursor over the slave's race name.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
So I read somewhere that Complex Breeding gives the unqiue slaves and the NPCs some special traits but it's been removed in the mod pack apparently. Anyone know how to fix that or can you update the existing version in the mod pack to fix it? Or can tell me if it's worth caring about.

Also on a complete side tangent. Part of me wishes there was a sort of gestation timer or growth timer. I know Project R has it but since it's so new there's not a ton of content for it but the stages and growth of the belly + cumflation already make me very interested in it's development. I did purchase this game on their DLSite store to show support for it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So I read somewhere that Complex Breeding gives the unqiue slaves and the NPCs some special traits but it's been removed in the mod pack apparently. Anyone know how to fix that or can you update the existing version in the mod pack to fix it? Or can tell me if it's worth caring about.
As far as I know, in unmodded game unique slaves and NPCs have special traits instead of negative racial traits. And Complex Breeding removes that. In CB, the only point to unique slaves is that they are sometimes of advanced races that can't be bought on the market, or have unusual combinations of essences.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
As far as I know, in unmodded game unique slaves and NPCs have special traits instead of negative racial traits. And Complex Breeding removes that. In CB, the only point to unique slaves is that they are sometimes of advanced races that can't be bought on the market, or have unusual combinations of essences.
Ah okay. Yeah they're neat but I can't use them for breeding better slaves unless I wanna use the brothel which at this point, I'm already done. Just missing a few of the lesser races and just need to make more breeding templates (girl with all 6 at 10) to get the rest of the unqiue races.

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
Would it be possible to take assets and concepts from early versions of the game and import them to the most recent versions? (ie, monsters having more customization, or the futa goblin)

There's a lot of questions like this that make me wish I knew how to mod the game myself, but I don't have anyone to teach me nor do I have any clue about where to start.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
In that post, I attached the latest version by guyverek:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12873664

You can also use complex breeding mod from the modpack, like I do.

The real problem is, that post by guyverek included an extensive description of the mod, and now everything has to be restored from memory or playing experience.
i did a little bit more digging and serched his name on the site here to see peoples replys/qotes of his posts because those still show his stuff. the image links dont work though. https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10698699 this is one such but its from version 05017. one update behind the one you posted but maybe the info left behind on here will help with makeing a guide for others

edit. after posting this i see others have also said/posted this now. IGNORE ME. or not.

Reactions: flannan

Gjr16

May 11, 2022
does anyone know how to increase the chase to get higher class species in complex breeding mod

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does anyone know how to increase the chase to get higher class species in complex breeding mod
I am not sure what you mean, but Complex Breeding For Dummies has a whole lot of settings that can modify Complex Breeding's values.
If you mean "chances" instead of "chase", you can just run multiple attempts in parallel. Like a whole tower of glory holes to try and breed fairies and mermaids.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys, the Mod pack seems to not give pixies in private to work
it looks like it starts then once it picks up it just goes left and keeps going.

is there a Standalone mod of this that actually works?

While some of the functions of the combined mod pack is good, my main reason was to have the pixies in private.

Thank you for any help given.

Yes I have looked and not found it.

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys, the Mod pack seems to not give pixies in private to work
it looks like it starts then once it picks up it just goes left and keeps going.

is there a Standalone mod of this that actually works?

While some of the functions of the combined mod pack is good, my main reason was to have the pixies in private.

Thank you for any help given.

Yes I have looked and not found it.

The pixie mods are broken. Do NOT leave them on. Honestly, I do not know why they are even still in the pack. Just turn them off and play without them. Pixies work fine enough without them.

Reactions: Red469
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes