Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023
Tits Mod First Public Release (Download link, mod only):

Installation:
Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder" to the game folder and replace all files. Play the game.

- Game must be version 2.0.16.0 ONLY. Any other version will crash on startup. Mod was build specifically for this version. If game will be updated to, let's assume "2.0.17.0" this mod most likely won't work with it.
- Use version with DLC and Uncensor patch applied BEFORE you add this mod to your game folder.
- To avoid any weird visual bugs it's highly recommended to start a new game without using previous saves.

Localization file note: Tits size 5 use name "Extra" for all included languages from the base game. If you want to edit it or add it to the new language file, edit the file like this:

Find and create line #278:
#SlaveTitText5,Extra

Replace "Extra" with any text you want/any other language pack. Always keep "#SlaveTitText5," intact, though.

Notes for this release in general:

- Mod name for now is just "Tits", but there are some other changes as well.
- Added Tits size 5 for both Girl and Adult (Grown) type slaves. This is bigger than original largest "Huge" (it's Size/Type 4) and it comes with 2000 milk value.
- Adult types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Flat" (Tits Size 0). Milk value was increased from 100 to 200 for 2 reasons: it keeps game from soft-locking at tutorial milking stage and because I didn't want to change original milking machine container capacity. Can be changed, though.
- Girl slave types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Small" (Tits Size 1).
- Girl slave types can have all tits sizes without locking it to "Flat". Code checking was disabled for tits and pubic hair.
- Thigh size is independent from tits size/growth state now. How it works by default: for Grown slaves if tits size was bigger than 1 (Small) it switched spine to render big Thighs (Type 2). Girl types was coded to have small Thighs in their "Loli" state. These code checks was removed and now each race and female character have 2 new variables in their script data: "m_LowerBodyTypeChanceList" and "m_LowerBodyTypeList". Thigh size is random now. It also works on Unique Slaves and NPC, but I'll describe it with another change below.
- Tits size and Thighs size for Unique Slaves and NPCs are randomized. Although their graphics stays the same, milk and thigh values will be different on a moment you acquire them (NPCs characteristics are set at the moment you brainwash them, judging by my testing results). Tits value can be changed later with the cosmetic potion. Their offsprings will come with the same tits and thighs value.
- Cosmetic potion use on Unique Slaves and NPCs. At the moment the only option which can be changed is Tits size for the milk value. Graphically they stays the same because of fixed spine code. Can be changed, although I don't see much point in it.
- Rune Ending doesn't 'end your game' by sending player back to main menu after showing CG, but enters "Limitless" mode like other endings do.
- Brainwashing NPCs doesn't lock up their CG scenes.
- Gallery Tits size can be changed from Flat to new Extra size without original code limitation.
- Some small visual fixes and adjustments that I noticed here and there editing spine data.

As for BepInEx mods compatibility: I don't know. Not tested any myself, expecting feedback from users.

Any mod which use Assembly-Csharp.dll from Managed folder will break this mod.

What is planned for a later release:
- Hitsuji and Usagi in their Grown forms. Requires more adjustments for all poses along with code edits. Not fully ready for this release yet, sorry.
- Hairstyles ported from Unique slaves and between Girl/Woman skeleton types. All-new graphics for it is possible to implement, but I'll need people who are willing to draw a lot of custom sprites.

View attachment 2596912

Title sprite was changed so user can see if mod was installed. Change comes with an edited data.unity3d. But keep in mind that all files must be replaced for mod to work.

View attachment 2597000

*Just a joke edit, mod version uses different sprite.

View attachment 2597002
can someone pass version 2.0.16.0

Reactions: Zeffia and EduHSS

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.17)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

I've got the right game version, but no matter what i do, BepInEx will not load this mod... BepInEx v6.0.0.0... Do i have to downgrade to an older BepInEx version? Or do you have an updated version of the mod that works with v6.0.0.0?

EDIT: I downgraded to v5.4.21.0 and now the mod loads, lmao... I still want to know if you got an updated version of the mod though. :eek:

Last edited:

kingkongkit

Nov 18, 2022

Installation:
Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder to the game folder and replace all files. Play the game.

- Game must be version 2.0.16.0 ONLY. Any other version will crash on startup. Mod was build specifically for this version. If game will be updated to, let's assume "2.0.17.0" this mod most likely won't work with it.
- Prepare a 'clean' game version 2.0.16.0 with DLC and Uncensor patch applied BEFORE you add this mod to your game folder.
- To avoid any weird visual bugs it's highly recommended to start a new game without using previous saves.

Localization file note: Tits size 5 use name "Extra" for all included languages from the base game. If you want to edit it or add it to the new language file, edit the file like this:

#SlaveTitText5,Extra

Replace "Extra" with any text you want/any other language pack. Always keep "#SlaveTitText5," intact, though.

- Mod name for now is just "Tits" for short, but there are some other changes as well.
- Added Tits size 5 for both Girl and Adult (Grown) type slaves. This is bigger than original largest "Huge" (it's Size/Type 4) and it comes with 2000 milk value.
- Adult types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Flat" (Tits Size 0). Milk value for Flat size was increased from 100 to 200 for 2 reasons: it keeps game from soft-locking at tutorial milking stage and because I didn't want to change original milking machine container capacity. Can be changed, though.
- Girl slave types can have all tits sizes without locking it to "Flat". Code checking was disabled for tits and pubic hair.
- Thigh size is independent from tits size/growth state now. How it works by default: for Grown slaves if tits size was bigger than 1 (Small) it switched spine to render big Thighs (Type 2). Girl types was coded to have small Thighs in their "Loli" state. These code checks was removed and now each race and female character (including NPCs) have 2 new variables in their script data: "m_LowerBodyTypeChanceList" and "m_LowerBodyTypeList". Thigh size is random now. It also works on Unique Slaves and NPC, but I'll describe it with another change below.
- Tits size and Thighs size for Unique Slaves and NPCs are randomized. Although their graphics stays the same, milk and thigh values will be different on a moment you acquire them (NPCs characteristics are set at the moment you brainwash them, judging by my testing results). Tits value can be changed later with the cosmetic potion. Their offsprings will come with the same tits and thighs value.
- Cosmetic potion use on Unique Slaves and NPCs. At the moment the only option which can be changed is Tits size for the milk value. Graphically they stays the same because of fixed spine code. Can be changed, although I don't see much point in it.
- Rune Ending doesn't 'end your game' by sending player back to main menu after showing CG, but enters "Limitless" mode like other endings do.
- Gallery Tits size can be changed from Flat to new Extra size without original code limitation. Random fact: Gallery mode use Human race script data for Adult slaves, but Girl "L0li" slaves use Dwarf script data.
- Some small visual fixes and adjustments that I noticed here and there while I was editing spine data.

As for BepInEx mods compatibility: I don't know. Not tested any myself, expecting feedback from users.

- Hitsuji and Usagi in their Grown forms. Requires more adjustments for all poses along with code edits. Not fully ready for this release yet, sorry.
- Hairstyles ported from Unique slaves and between Girl/Woman skeleton types. All-new graphics for it is possible to implement, but I'll need people who are willing to draw a lot of custom sprites. Not holding my breath here, but one can hope.

View attachment 2596912

Title sprite was changed so user can see if mod was installed. Change comes with an edited data.unity3d. But keep in mind that all files must be replaced for mod to work.

View attachment 2597000

View attachment 2597002
You're doing God's work, my son.

Reactions: valkfanta

valkfanta

Mar 21, 2022

Installation:
Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder to the game folder and replace all files. Play the game.

- Prepare a 'clean' game version 2.0.16.0 with DLC and Uncensor patch applied BEFORE you add this mod to your game folder.

#SlaveTitText5,Extra

- Mod name for now is just "Tits" for short, but there are some other changes as well.
- Adult types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Flat" (Tits Size 0). Milk value for Flat size was increased from 100 to 200 for 2 reasons: it keeps game from soft-locking at tutorial milking stage and because I didn't want to change original milking machine container capacity. Can be changed, though.
- Thigh size is independent from tits size/growth state now. How it works by default: for Grown slaves if tits size was bigger than 1 (Small) it switched spine to render big Thighs (Type 2). Girl types was coded to have small Thighs in their "Loli" state. These code checks was removed and now each race and female character (including NPCs) have 2 new variables in their script data: "m_LowerBodyTypeChanceList" and "m_LowerBodyTypeList". Thigh size is random now. It also works on Unique Slaves and NPC, but I'll describe it with another change below.
- Gallery Tits size can be changed from Flat to new Extra size without original code limitation. Random fact: Gallery mode use Human race script data for Adult slaves, but Girl "L0li" slaves use Dwarf script data.
- Some small visual fixes and adjustments that I noticed here and there while I was editing spine data.

- Hairstyles ported from Unique slaves and between Girl/Woman skeleton types. All-new graphics for it is possible to implement, but I'll need people who are willing to draw a lot of custom sprites. Not holding my breath here, but one can hope.

View attachment 2596912

View attachment 2597000

View attachment 2597002
Unfortunately your mod is not compatible with the complex breeding mod. After chosing to skip the tutorial the screen stays gray/black. If i remove the mod it works fine.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Man... a mix of slave matrix and this would be epic...
true but very very hard.
developing such mod would definitely need like a full time job.
it has a full blown basic AI and the hardest is probably the graphics,i dont know how you can use mouse grope some part in this game.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
CBMtitscode.png

Loaded ComplexBreeding.dll into Dnspy I can see why it just can't use Tits size 0 or 5 for a base Human race. If I just could've patch it somehow. Anyone who can patch it can make this compatible with my mod, I presume. Method/Class edit don't work, can't figure the way to edit { 1, 2, 3 } values to { 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5} via IL editing. Can anyone take a look at this?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
also for those that had problem with cheat mod,(from,https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10292135 )

if you want me to rebuild* and make sure it works.
i think there is already a repack for bepinv6,https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-team-apple-pie.124772/page-287#post-10634927
noted there is 10 people likes it.will repack if possible.(I have a lots of *coding* projects going on,like at least 4,excluding my personal projects.soo yeah)
If I have time,
1st,I plan to 1st trim krongorka mod as required to fit my mod,and repack it .
2nd repack cheatmenu bepinv5 ,i presume.I dont know if it will 100% solve the issue or not.But lets see.&might as well also help krongorka increase the tits size limit in CBM as lets say TitsCBM
3rd,finish my goddamn privatemod,with fully tested spawn new character with 0% bug or edge case.& implement girl emotions/brain? stats etc like the famous slavematrix.(eg,they are not just tsundere,but this technical asfkshxtonlyprogrammer gets>shy+onlyshytolovedone+thelovedoneveryclose+blackmagicshxt)
4th,if all above ok,then will work on the damn AI and try add pickable sxx position per room/pair.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Loaded ComplexBreeding.dll into Dnspy I can see why it just can't use Tits size 0 or 5 for a base Human race. If I just could've patch it somehow. Anyone who can patch can make this compatible with my mod, I presume.
?I thought if it doesnt use the size the spine will work just fine?
ahh ok i see you want to allow all size.it should be possible.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
?I thought if it doesnt use the size the spine will work just fine?
Yeah, but as you can see from the code screenshot I posted it doesn't allow for any other sizes than Small, Mediocre, Big (1-3). I can delete lines of code via IL editing but there are errors on during module save stage, so the Complex Breeding mod just doesn't work anymore.

patched.png

That's how it should look like to work with my mod.

Jackovv

May 31, 2020
Hey guys I got a problem with this game, it will always crash at random moments (it doesnt seem to be related to nothing in particular), and it forces me to shut down the game, so i dunno if anyone has already solved the problem or maybe is a me problem, and if so, could anyone help me find a solution pls.

Pd: I have tried playing in fullscreen and window, it doesnt matter, it will always crash in any moment, also im playing in windows 11, and have 8gb of ram

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Pd: I have tried playing in fullscreen and window, it doesnt matter, it will always crash in any moment, also im playing in windows 11, and have 8gb of ram
maybe 1st try closing background apps if you have and do some basic windows debloating*.in the worse case to understand what is wrong,play the game in window and open task manager see the cpu,etc graph.

but honestly.i believe its more of a win11 issues./shitty mod combination.(extreme eg,when I have a mod that spawns more character + a funny test mod that make all new girl tits size -99999 and bom,it just crashed ^_^)

Reactions: Jackovv

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
View attachment 2598403

Loaded ComplexBreeding.dll into Dnspy I can see why it just can't use Tits size 0 or 5 for a base Human race. If I just could've patch it somehow. Anyone who can patch it can make this compatible with my mod, I presume. Method/Class edit don't work, can't figure the way to edit { 1, 2, 3 } values to { 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5} via IL editing. Can anyone take a look at this?
I will try. I dabbled with making a mod for ComplexBreedingMod before, so I think I know what to do.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I will try. I dabbled with making a mod for ComplexBreedingMod before, so I think I know what to do.
Yeah, I'd appreciate it. I believe there's more to it, since a lot of Race types this mod introduce use predefined tits size. I believe my random thigh code also mess up with it, so that's why it can't start normally. Let's just see if it can be patched to at least allow for all tits sizes (from 0 to max 5).

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Yeah, I'd appreciate it. I believe there's more to it, since a lot of Race types this mod introduce use predefined tits size. I believe my random thigh code also mess up with it, so that's why it can't start normally. Let's just see if it can be patched to at least allow for all tits sizes (from 0 to max 5).
Ok, I can look for that, too. But I dont really know how to debug with dnspy. I have mostly used BepInEx to insert logging messages to figure things out. Works but is kinda slow.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Ok, it works now. guyverek already prepared everything for you Krongorka . I just had to extend two dictionaries BreastsMaxMilk and BreastsSizes and that was all. Now it starts correctly and the Tits works.
Krongorka : The "TitsTypes" property you saw is just for starting breast sizes (what can spawn in the tutorial and in the market).
UpperBody to 1 for all females is also added now. The Thigh sizes also work now (see Change-log v1.2.0).

The attached archive CBwithTits.7z contains two version of the Compatibility mod. One were all humans in the market have breast size 5. This is just to confirm things are working.
And then the normal extension which still only allows humans to start with breast sizes {1, 2, 3} (which is the complex breeding default) but you can breed your way up to 5.

Change-Log:

Installation:

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Ok, it works now. guyverek already prepared everything for you Krongorka . I just had to extend two dictionaries BreastsMaxMilk and BreastsSizes and that was all. Now it starts correctly and everything works.
Krongorka : The "TitsTypes" property you saw is just for starting breast sizes (what can spawn in the tutorial and in the market).
The attached archive CBwithTits.7z contains two version of the Compatibility mod. One were all humans in the market have breast size 5. This is just to confirm things are working.
And then the normal extension which still only allows humans to start with breast sizes {1, 2, 3} (which is the complex breeding default) but you can breed your way up to 5.

I am not sure if it already has the Thigh size changes.

Installation:
Install the Tits mod by Krongorka
Install the ComplexBreedingMod by guyverek
Put one of the CBwithTits.dll into the BepInEx plugin folder (same folder where the ComplexBreeding.dll is)
Done.
I'll add your solution post to mine. That was a quick fix man, thank you very much.
There's also one thing I need to check with this mod, though. Let me explain:

I once explained how Girl body types have 3 UpperBody types, which then "connects" properly to their according Thighs (Link to that post). UpperBody Type 1 won't look seamless with big thighs and UpperBody Type 2 and 3 won't work that well with small thighs. So I actually edit the code in a way, so it always use UpperBody type 1 and edited meshes for big thighs sprite.

Here's the original code for Character.cs:
Character-UpperBodyTypeOriginal.png

And here's the edited one:

Character-UpperBodyType.png

Yeah, I know it's a mess. But I just want to make sure that Complex Breeding mod don't use UpperBody types 2 and 3, only type 1 is needed. Can you check it as well?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes