mathas

Feb 26, 2024
I am currently trying to breed a monster or slave with negative Demonic essence - does anyone have an idea how I could do that?
All i can find/buy are slaves and monsters with at max -0.15 Demonic, but breeding a monster with a slave which both have -0.15 just produces offspring with no demonic essence, so im stuck.

Any help would be appreciated.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So after beating the game in vanilla, I decided to do another run with the modpack, and I've encountered this problem where any slave pulled from the brothel by pixies to the slave cage, milking station, or delivery room, doesn't seem to know how to path back there.

Edit: So after playing around further, I think I understand the issue. Rather than moving slaves to any available slave cage, the pixies seems to try to place the slaves exactly in the same spot they were before. As I was moving slaves around to different cages and to the monsters, I noticed that then and only then did the slaves idling on the milk machines and delivery room then get moved to their original slave cage spots. Interesting
This feature is present in vanilla game too. For me, it usually happens when new children from the brothel are too numerous, taking up spots where children sent to training rooms should return to.

tbexpo

Oct 17, 2021
Put a girl with Multiple Pregnancy 3 into tentacle room. And she gave only 1 tentacle egg. Tried 4 times,and I didn't see case with 2~3 tentacle eggs.
Is Multiple Pregnancy simply just not work on tentacles? Or my bad luck?

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Do you really have to? I did an experiment, and we don't even need selective breeding to finish the game. 2 breeding rooms per kind of monster, and 1 per big monster, are enough to handle the demands, even if they don't have maxed out fertility and growth.
I've always personally enjoyed trying to optimize the hell out of games like this for some unknown (and partially masochistic) reason so while yes, I could put in a minimal amount of effort to complete the game... I could also create a massive underground facility with perfect monsters (5 second breeding time) with all perfect slaves, constantly churning out better ones from the private estate while keeping the game paused for as long as possible when moving slaves and monsters to optimize time usage.
I don't have a problem, you have a problem, obviously.

Reactions: borry684

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've always personally enjoyed trying to optimize the hell out of games like this for some unknown (and partially masochistic) reason so while yes, I could put in a minimal amount of effort to complete the game... I could also create a massive underground facility with perfect monsters (5 second breeding time) with all perfect slaves, constantly churning out better ones from the private estate while keeping the game paused for as long as possible when moving slaves and monsters to optimize time usage.
I don't have a problem, you have a problem, obviously.
Well, I can't argue with that, since that's my play style too.
But for room upgrades, I aim for perfection only in delivery rooms.

Reactions: borry684

kamrida

Aug 4, 2024
I wonder if there is a mod that girls could give birth to another girl who is same race after sex with monsters.
Say humen is possible to give birth a humen child after sex wit orc

crtily

Jul 20, 2024
I tried to concentrate the race trait of other races on one person, and it did work, but the other race traits I added did not appear on the information page 屏幕截图 2024-08-06 214513.png

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes