ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Guys, do you have the updated Spanish mod and a mod to go back in time, I can't unlock all the endings, or can you give me a full save?

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Which ending are you having trouble with?
the end of the Rune and the harem 2, no matter how many cheat mods it has, the improvement process and conditions for the advancement of the affinity of the NPCs are very slow, I only need those 2 for 100%, that's why I asked if there were mods to control time or a full knows

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
the end of the Rune and the harem 2, no matter how many cheat mods it has, the improvement process and conditions for the advancement of the affinity of the NPCs are very slow, I only need those 2 for 100%, that's why I asked if there were mods to control time or a full knows
You do know you can stop time in this game, and a number of actions are available while the time is stopped, right?
Anyway, please refer to "Earning favor" section of my main guide (in the signature) for tips on getting the harem ending.

Reactions: AnimeSmile

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where can I find it and how does it work?
If you have trouble installing the mod pack, refer to modding guide in my signature.
Also, cheat menu is semi-transparent and in the top-left corner by default. It's a little easy to miss, but more importantly, only appears when you've reloaded the game after enabling it.

SuperSandCat

Aug 8, 2024
I bought the DL site version, I saw this posted version being uncensored; Is there a standalone uncensored patch link that I can just apply over my game?

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
Started new game with mode pack. For some reason pixies don't work properly, they don't transfer girl to delivery rooms.
What can couse this?

Weeni69

Jul 31, 2024
question, recall there was a mod that allowed you to edit custom stats for the upgrades you can put on rooms using the carpenter upgrades but i cant find it anymore, anyone know the mod/ link

also, i have the modpack that adds the complex breeding but im wondering if theres a mod that allows you to spawn any slave type (not the special slaves) since im kinda not able to use customization potions on slaves for some reason

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Started new game with mode pack. For some reason pixies don't work properly, they don't transfer girl to delivery rooms.
What can couse this?
It's the "restless girls" mod. If disabled, it sets girls' rest time to 0, instead of the default value.
You need to either enable it and set non-zero value, or remove it from the modpack.

also, i have the modpack that adds the complex breeding but im wondering if theres a mod that allows you to spawn any slave type (not the special slaves) since im kinda not able to use customization potions on slaves for some reason
Inabiltiy to use customization potions on slaves is part of Complex Breeding mod, because it really changes the races.

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
It could be a lot to ask, but how difficult is it to make this patch work with Complex Breeding?
This is second request of it.
Answer is - no idea: need to check how Mod authors adjusted Room upgrades code. And room upgrades themselves.
If upgrade logic is same, just need adjust upgrades entities.

UPDATE:
SANDBOX UTILITIES:
Version of cheat for Stable BepInEx version 5.4.32 (Could work with future versions, tested on that)
Default Config Menu button F1

Version of cheat for Bleedin Edge Build of BepInEx v670 - Works with baseline game, did not test if breaks with any other mod. -- Please do not use it with other mods on Your main save file, I have no idea if it can break the save file.
Should be incompitable with Complex Breeding Mod - we patch same function.

Requirements:
UniverseLib.Mono.dll - Comes with Modpack
BepInExConfigManager.Mono.dll - - Comes with Modpack -- Default Button for Menu in Modpack F5.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnimeSmile

mathas

Feb 26, 2024
Hi all,
could I mod the races of my game to allow for grown versions of angels and devils? If so, how? Im not su much into loli.

Weeni69

Jul 31, 2024
It could be a lot to ask, but how difficult is it to make this patch work with Complex Breeding?
thank you thats the one, now the author mentioned that you just need to press "f1" to open the menu but i seem to have done something wrong since it doesnt open anything up. i dropped the files into the plugins sections where all the .dll files are located and it doesnt pullup the menu in game. the other cheat menu that comes with the mod pack works and the config menu that allows you to config the other mods when u press "f5" wondering if anyone knows how to properly install it if i did it wrong or any tips

Reactions: FlamerionFF
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes