flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do I do brainwashing?
1) You need 666 mana.
2) You need 100% relation withe a colleague.
3) You need a private estate.
4) Click on the mana icon, and Rune will ask you which colleague you want brainwashed.
5) Click on colleague.
6) She is now also on your private estate, where "you" can have baby-making sex with her, and her children will be your slaves. Just don't forget to move them to slave cages, there are no pixies in private estate.

Macnor44

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, I have followed the modding guide and there are no red words in the BepInEx console. I press F5 and nothing happens. My game is not buried deep in some directory that has non English characters in the name either. What do we think is wrong?

Edit: Never mind, apparently it had something to do with my laptop's keyboard. The onscreen keyboard works.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
rune ending tips?
More like tips for avoiding Rune ending. Rune ending is very easy to achieve. Just go all out building tentacle rooms, and if you don't have enough gold or mana, sell eggs.
Anyway some advice:
  • Brothel isn't a priority in this playthrough. You can sell tentacle eggs for absurd amounts of money instead. And breed special slaves personally, because you have enough money to buy personal estate early.
  • Pixies are a priority. You'll need to automate picking up eggs to capitalize on low-effort nature of tentacle rooms.
  • Also, if you upgrade some tentacle rooms with "come outside", you get good automated milk farms. Now you can disable pixies milking the rest of your slaves and ensure better productivity.
    • For an early-game solution, impregnate slaves (with monsters or personally), and put them into tentacle rooms. This will prevent them from giving birth, and thus running out of birth limits.
  • Alternatively, have descendants of the special sheep slave in those rooms for endless eggs. Special sheep slave is from blacksmith.
The only difficulty in Rune ending, is brainwashing all the colleagues, which means you have to get their favor to 100%. But well, you do it on every playthrough, don't you?

Reactions: Sindobato03

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
RUSSIAN TRANSLATE/РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД

Перевод к последней (11.05.2023) версии 2.0.16.0!!!
Включает полный перевод основной игры и DLC

Прошу писать свои замечания по переводу,
обязательно буду делать его лучше~

Некоторые места мне удалось перевести только дословно,
надеюсь на погружение это не повлияет.

UPD:
Перевёл что нашёл из версии 2.0.14.0(всё ещё принимаю замечания!!)

DL:
Google Drive
и че это за говно
Нах мне твой текст ?
Где игра переведенная

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
и че это за говно
Нах мне твой текст ?
Где игра переведенная
Короче так - бери папку игры, иди оттуда в \MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization\
и кидай туда этот файл.
Дальше в главном меню можно будет выбрать русский язык, и игра будет более-менее переведённая. Перевод не мой, так что я там ни за что не отвечаю.
Главное меню, впрочем, не переключается, и я не уверен почему.

Reactions: Xanax1488

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a mod to remove the RNG from the blacksmith's upgrade feature? Trying to optimize some breeding rooms is a royal pain in the butt considering how utterly random everything is, and trying to get a perfect VIP room for the player character in the estate is giving me carpal tunnel.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a mod to remove the RNG from the blacksmith's upgrade feature? Trying to optimize some breeding rooms is a royal pain in the butt considering how utterly random everything is, and trying to get a perfect VIP room for the player character in the estate is giving me carpal tunnel.
Do you really have to? I did an experiment, and we don't even need selective breeding to finish the game. 2 breeding rooms per kind of monster, and 1 per big monster, are enough to handle the demands, even if they don't have maxed out fertility and growth.

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
So after beating the game in vanilla, I decided to do another run with the modpack, and I've encountered this problem where any slave pulled from the brothel by pixies to the slave cage, milking station, or delivery room, doesn't seem to know how to path back there.

Edit: So after playing around further, I think I understand the issue. Rather than moving slaves to any available slave cage, the pixies seems to try to place the slaves exactly in the same spot they were before. As I was moving slaves around to different cages and to the monsters, I noticed that then and only then did the slaves idling on the milk machines and delivery room then get moved to their original slave cage spots. Interesting

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes