Balial42

May 3, 2018
*insert spongebob olaf meme but change instead of olaf is claire*
well joke aside the 3 special named slave i got somehow end up with the name of claire.......
oh and for the confirmation is there only 6 special name slave for now ?
Yes, 6 girls in total (until the dlc). You can switch the language to japan again and check if the letters of their names change, maybe it's an translation error?

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so has anyone figured out why the ui disappears and makes the game unresponsive from that point on? its quite annoying and i really dont wanna have to start all over again only for it to happen again. for me it happened around day 122 when the dismantling lady gave me a female cow girl or something

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
uh the game is broken for me? i tried with and without uncensor patch and the game is not showing characters i assume? i cannot progress past this point
View attachment 1960323

EDIT: Deleted the game INCLUDING the save files at C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie. unpacked the thing again with 7zip *did not put in uncensor patch* put it on english and started it in windowed mode and then it worked for me. i suppose you need to start the game once before putting the uncensor in??
If only search function existed.

Broken game/save path is common issue, especially in jap games.
Either path is long, folder name consist of weird characters and long.
You should always check if game/save path is correct, even before you start the game.
I have never had problems with any game since I found out that it can cause problems. Live and learn.

Missing models
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-5-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8643931
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-5-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8618646

Saving issue
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-5-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8638888
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-5-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8635543

how do i get minotaurs and lizardmen?
search.png

DannoBear

May 19, 2018
Anyone else get the issue when you reach origin DNA it Gets stuck if you have another monster being dismantled? lmao

Balial42

May 3, 2018
uh the game is broken for me? i tried with and without uncensor patch and the game is not showing characters i assume? i cannot progress past this point
View attachment 1960323

EDIT: Deleted the game INCLUDING the save files at C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie. unpacked the thing again with 7zip *did not put in uncensor patch* put it on english and started it in windowed mode and then it worked for me. i suppose you need to start the game once before putting the uncensor in??
I play the game since Version 1.0.0.0. Whenever. I used a never version, I put the uncen patch into the folder (which works for the latest build too, as long we don't get new special girls or new monsters), then I've played the tutorial until I'm able to save my progress and put my saves + settings into the new folder. Works on every version so far, at least for me. Note: at the version 1.0.5.0 the savelocation has moved from gamefolder in to applocal.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I greatly enjoy pregnancy and breeding (and generally wish there was more games in this genre), although I'm a bit put off by the more hardcore elements insinuated in this game with the "disassembling", which I strongly want to avoid.

The thread makes it sound as if in order to create the fertility health potion and unlock the content with one of the npc's you have to kill some of the women, which is a no-go for me.

Is it possible to play this without killing any of the girls? Is there a way to unlock the content or purchase items in a shop without the "slave ingredients" (ew)?

I've enjoyed what I've tried thus far, but I don't want to go further if that is a core element of the game design. Thank you!

Reactions: latenight

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I greatly enjoy pregnancy and breeding (and generally wish there was more games in this genre), although I'm a bit put off by the more hardcore elements insinuated in this game with the "disassembling", which I strongly want to avoid.

The thread makes it sound as if in order to create the fertility health potion and unlock the content with one of the npc's you have to kill some of the women, which is a no-go for me.

Is it possible to play this without killing any of the girls? Is there a way to unlock the content or purchase items in a shop without the "slave ingredients" (ew)?

I've enjoyed what I've tried thus far, but I don't want to go further if that is a core element of the game design. Thank you!
You can play without dismantling slaves. It's not core element of game.

1. You lose access to crafting all Niel consumables except ViOgra, Washer, Sensitivity 3000x, unless you don't want to dismantle monsters too.
If you don't dismantle slaves, the only way to get consumables is with a report at the end of the day (you need to click arrow at the bottom). It's RNG on what you get.
Personally, I didn't craft them at all, except for Flora and Niel likeability. The ones you get in shop should be enough, and with upcoming DLC, it should be much easier to deal with venereal disease.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. You can't get Flora sex scene because you need to dismantle 5 slaves of each race to increase her likeability. Same thing with Niel, you need to craft consumables for her. There is no workaround to get it other than getting a save from someone or (editing game).

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
You can play without dismantling slaves. It's not core element of game.

1. You lose access to crafting all Niel consumables
2. You can't get Flora sex scene because you need to dismantle 5 slaves of each race to increase her likeability.
If I might add to that, since you can't craft most item without dismantling slaves which mean you can't get access to Niel sex scene either. There's also one tutorial that require dismantling, but I can't remember what we use to dismantle in that tutorial.

Reactions: Armstrong

Balial42

May 3, 2018

I understand and respect your point and so I offer you two ways as an workaround:
1) since you don't see them disassembling" you can pretend, that you are "sell" them to Niel instead.
2) as long you have at least 5 items and you are familar to cheatengine, you can search for 5, them sell this Item to amilia and search for 4, repeat until you have the value and cheat the missing items.
Still, one little death (sorry for that) you have to die. Which be the part of "selling" the one item to get the ORGIN DNA to progress in the game (minotaur, salamanda creation).

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
In case anyone is wondering what happens at the end if you finish the game with enough gold on day 50 to buy the organization.
You need min 50k+ gold and max likeability of all NPCs to get harem ending.
Here's the answer... :love:
Don't look at spoiler if you want to find out yourself. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ortresia

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In case anyone is wondering what happens at the end if you finish the game with enough gold to buy the organization.
You need min 50k+ gold to get happy ending.
Here's the answer... :love:
Don't look at spoiler if you want to find out yourself. :sneaky:
So you have to hit 50k in 50 days or can you do it whenever?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes